6 40.00%
  • Redknapp69

5 33.33%
  • Mark

3 20.00%

Thread: Member of the Month - April 2020

vCash

Member of the Month - April 2020

At the end of each month, a new thread will appear where members can put forward their nominations for who they think have been an integral part of the community in the past month. Who will you be nominating?

Please put forward ONE nomination and why you feel that particular member should be named 'Member of the Month'?

Nominations can be for a number of activities ranging from scouting for the update teams, writing a story, running competitions, releasing a popular download or even just helping to 'Keep the Game Alive' by being a regular poster.

The nominations are then put to a vote to the community where the winner will receive the status as Member of the Month and 100 vCash at the end of the month. It should go without saying that you cannot vote for yourself!

A full list of winners since the MotM award was introduced to the community can be accessed here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3082

Cheers
    Mark

vCash
    Alan

vCash
    Nick+Co for the double. He had a very good March, April was off the scale

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    My nomination is for Redknapp69.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea71 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    torn between Redknapp and Nick.... luckily both have been picked so I don’t have to make a choice

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveHarle For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nick is on and currently knocking it out of the park - immense updates being released!

Important to recognise others though so a for the work James_Y is doing since joining Challenge Team on this site and setting up things on new site. He's finishing his story as well which is surely a Hall of Fame contender!

Also for Ebfatz who has been running a fine story of Wuhan (pretty topical!) and updating his progress on the site social media channels (Facebook, Twitter) and has been getting some fine interactions on it.
    Suffice to say since lockdown there has been a huge uptake for the game and Ebz has been brilliant on the social media

But my vote goes to Mark. Since this whole lockdown we've sold about 1500+ copies on eBay and the demand isn't dwindling! The amount of burning, posting and packing Mark has been doing on a DAILY basis (including weekends) has been a huge effort. Given the whole social distancing etc then the poor fella is having to carry a bagful of discs to the postbox on his daily run/exercise!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    But my vote goes to Mark. Since this whole lockdown we've sold about 1500+ copies on eBay and the demand isn't dwindling! The amount of burning, posting and packing Mark has been doing on a DAILY basis (including weekends) has been a huge effort. Given the whole social distancing etc then the poor fella is having to carry a bagful of discs to the postbox on his daily run/exercise!
    That one sold me

Mark

vCash
    I may be doing the laborious stuff eBay wise but for me that doesn't compare to the amount of time Redders no doubt puts in replying to eBay queries, keeping them updated on dispatch, helping them with queries (despite them getting a very easy guide to follow) and he does the same on here in tech support. All while admitting he's not very techy You probably are now mate

The winner will definitely be between Nick and Redders for me. Both been so committed to the game in their own way over the past month (and far longer), it's amazing.

We're lucky we still have so many people happy to keep a game alive which is approaching its 19th birthday this year!

I'll leave it a couple of more days before we post up the poll to start voting

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Poll is now up gents, hopefully the new 'awards team' on the new site will be quicker at this than me!

vCash
    Can you not just give him a knighthood and bethrow on him the title of Sir Nick+Co of the forum Mark.
    Long live 00/01

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Only if he fixes the Polish playoffs

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Can you not just give him a knighthood and bethrow on him the title of Sir Nick+Co of the forum Mark.
    Mark may put Nick+Co's patch under download section with his name for honour
    Last edited by xeno; 17-05-20 at 07:30 AM.

vCash
    I voted nick co

cos i use his tool

and he also did amazing work on the older cm3's and cm2's which i love playing also

vCash
    Think this can be closed Marko? Nick is on and for sure deserves it

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post: