Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: CM 99-00 savegame player's transfers (realtime and future)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500

    CM 99-00 savegame player's transfers (realtime and future)

    Have found that beautiful place by accident, reading cm97-98 twitter!

    I am huge fan of cm3 series, and my favourite one 99-00, playing it since release till today

    I am missing ability to make transfers in my savegame for AI. I can take control of club and make bids, but it unconvinient.

    There are many editors/tools for cm00-01 and cm01-02 - but very few for cm99-00.

    CMexplorer - doesnt work with cm9900 savegames
    Jattsave - works good, but transfer function broken there.
    GK Save game editor - doesnt give ability to transfer players.

    So i wonder, is it possible to make transfers and future transfers not pre-game, but also in savegame? I read some topics here about database structure, and if i understood it well, all info about player's contract stored in .sav file in current sections. So all i need to do to find that sections and change bytes. right?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,843
    vCash
    7500
    0001 1.04 editor is the best in any CM3 series game, 0102 1.20 would be but it deletes players histories, you can put future transfer in 0001 but not sure if that would work in 9900, will try

  3. #3

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,843
    vCash
    7500
    So use this 0001 editor renamed to 9900 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/rx3q23


  4. #4

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    So use this 0001 editor renamed to 9900 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/rx3q23
    But it is pre-game changes, i can do it via players.cfg

    I want to be able make changes when save already started.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 99-00Addict View Post
    Have found that beautiful place by accident, reading cm97-98 twitter!

    I am huge fan of cm3 series, and my favourite one 99-00, playing it since release till today

    I am missing ability to make transfers in my savegame for AI. I can take control of club and make bids, but it unconvinient.

    There are many editors/tools for cm00-01 and cm01-02 - but very few for cm99-00.

    CMexplorer - doesnt work with cm9900 savegames
    Jattsave - works good, but transfer function broken there.
    GK Save game editor - doesnt give ability to transfer players.

    So i wonder, is it possible to make transfers and future transfers not pre-game, but also in savegame? I read some topics here about database structure, and if i understood it well, all info about player's contract stored in .sav file in current sections. So all i need to do to find that sections and change bytes. right?
    I think yes - you need to do this.

    But it is rather complicated, i tried it for cm3 savegame, no luck yet.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,843
    vCash
    7500
    i don't see point in save game editing, you are more than likely to corrupt your save and after a few seasons you can no longer edit or it corrupts it completely.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    i don't see point in save game editing, you are more than likely to corrupt your save and after a few seasons you can no longer edit or it corrupts it completely.
    Point is to help clubs controlled by AI make transfers they really need.

    about savegame corruption - i think it ll be ok, just need to make all accurate

  8. #8

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 99-00Addict View Post
    i think it ll be ok, just need to make all accurate
    Never heard of future transfer edited in savegame.

    But simple player transfers - 100% safe and never make your save corrupted, Nick+ (local guru) made such tool for cm0102, so it is definately possible for cm9900.

    You need to explore you .sav and change club ID maybe - load and look what happened.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoVanBast View Post
    Never heard of future transfer edited in savegame.

    But simple player transfers - 100% safe and never make your save corrupted, Nick+ (local guru) made such tool for cm0102, so it is definately possible for cm9900.

    You need to explore you .sav and change club ID maybe - load and look what happened.
    And where can i find that club ID? never saw smth like that in any editor...

  10. #10

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by 99-00Addict View Post
    And where can i find that club ID? never saw smth like that in any editor...
    Mate i am afraid (as i said above) - it is more complicated than you think.

    I ll try to explain, but i havent much to tell.

    All data is your savegame stored in bytes.

    You have 4 bytes of staff which you want to move to another club (so you need staff id first, and i have no idea where you can find it), i saw some digits in jattsave - that might be staff id.

    also you have:

    12 - 4 bytes - wage
    16 - 4 bytes - goal bonus
    20 - 4 bytes - assist bonus
    24 - 4 bytes - clean sheet bonus
    37 - 8 bytes - contract start date
    45 - 8 bytes - contract end date

    and also you have somewhere stored club id - by changing it you can transfer player from one team to another.

    What you need right now - to find where exactly in your .sav all that info stored. After you find it, you can count deal done.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MarcoVanBast For This Useful Post:


  12. #11

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    99-00Addict

    you can begin from here, i can bet that hex - Juventus current suqad (from safe) and each 2 bytes - player's ID


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to MarcoVanBast For This Useful Post:


  14. #12

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    MarcoVanBast i am so grateful for your help!

    But I am afraid i a m not so clever in all these coding thing(

  15. #13

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    *continue lurking*


    from my researches you need to change only 8 bytes of info to transfer player.

    first 2 bytes - ID of player in Club 1 (from where transfer should go)
    second 2 bytes - ID of player in Club 2 (destination of transfer)

    last 4 bytes still secret for me but i am sure i can find where are they

  16. #14

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    Oookay

    i guess i know how to transfer palyer in cm99-00 savegame

    but i am not programmer, so i cant write a tool, i can explain how to do it manually but later, i am extremely busy right now.

    If you want to continue by urself - use my post above.

    8 bytes - all you need, 2*2 = player ID, 2*2 = Club ID.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MarcoVanBast For This Useful Post:


  18. #15

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    magician!!!!

  19. #16

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    MarcoVanBast sorry to be annoying, but any news about my request?

  20. #17

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    good news - i have managed how to edit future transfers in savegame (need to test futher tho)

    bad news - still have absolutely no free time to write you good tutorial (so you can understand it without coding expirience)

  21. #18

    Join Date
    17-06-12
    Posts
    432
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoVanBast View Post
    99-00Addict

    you can begin from here, i can bet that hex - Juventus current suqad (from safe) and each 2 bytes - player's ID

    MVB thank you so much, i guess i finally understood that information!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •