Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 93/94 For 0102

Quote Originally Posted by dwr1983 View Post
    Thank you sir.

Hi CAM F/all

As promised I am doing the greek league and players. SO far I have almost all apart from some 1st division teams which is the easiest part. Only thing is that I have them in XL tabs and I still need the painful task of adding them one by one in the database!

1. Is there any import from excel files possible rather than one by one? I know there is a tool for editing but I could not open it in my mac (very annoying doing everything in mac), most important though it said that the XL sheets do not have the full player info and attributes but only some so not sure I should mess about with them

2. The greek league in CM01/02 has 14 teams but in 93 it had 18. Is there any way of increasing the teams to 18? From what I have read it is very difficult. The only think which I believe is possible is to replace the greek league with a different one that has 18 teams. I guess as long as I replace it with a non-playable league that should not be a problem but there should be other issues like who counts as a foreigner, eu nationals etc. etc. If it is too involved I will not be bothered with that

3. I see that all transfers are much lower than in CM2001/02 and teams have less money but the greek teams are left as they are (I guess given that they are not playable). I can reduce their budget based on my judgement but if you had a "formula" for this happy to do it that way. After all it is your project and do not want to mess too much with it and change the dynamics!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rentz97 For This Useful Post:

Thank you so much to Cam and anybody that helped in this project. I never really got started on the 00/01 version so to have it on 01/02 is a true gift. I've mentioned before that this footballing era is my favourite, Football Italia on Channel 4, World Cup 94 being my favourite tournament, Sheffield Wednesday the team I support being at their strongest in my lifetime etc.

Currently hit the halfway point of season 1 and I'm leading the Premier League with my Wednesday side. I added Petrescu to our squad via the editor and signed Igor Lediakhov, Kennet Andersson and Ronald De Boer. Have Chris Sutton arriving at the end of the season on a free too.

Transfers of note are Lineker to Liverpool, Papin has joined Man Utd and Milan replaced him with Klinsmann. Gazza has just joined Juventus and Voller has gone to Bayern alongside Effenberg.

https://i.imgur.com/3jHia00.png

R9 has been tearing it up in Brazil, 52 goals in 70 appearances for Cruzeiro.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fatmup For This Useful Post:

discovered this while playing the old cm93/94. how amazing! thanks for this Cam F!

yeah i've also had Lineker to Liverpool and Völler to Bayern in my game.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chazza boags For This Useful Post:

I’ve started a new Save with Milan, half way through the season I’ve noticed I’m not in the Italian Cup. It’s now at the Semi Final stage so just wondering if anyone knows why that could be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you in the World Club Championship? Sometimes you aren't entered into your domestic cup the season that is played, seen it in England for sure, don't know about Italy though.

Quote Originally Posted by chazza boags View Post
    discovered this while playing the old cm93/94. how amazing! thanks for this Cam F!

yeah i've also had Lineker to Liverpool and Völler to Bayern in my game.
    Yeah Lineker always goes to Liverpool in my game to. Funny Lineker himself I am sure I read, he would never have gone to Liverpool while Ian Rush was there, too similar to him he said.

Tbh i only play the 0001 version which is more up to date as i go through spells of editing dbs.

A bit of DB-itis at the moment. Actually had 2 days off and spent that working on a 9900 version for 0001 and thought the exe was working but now crashes in 2000 but don't want to bother Nick again.

My current projects are

83, my total favourite but I don't have a working exe so holding off for now but spent most on that of any db.
    95 for 0001, amazing
    92 liking that a lot, working exe for 0001 thanks to Nick, Cantona at Leeds, Rijkaard, Van Basten and Gullit at Milan, Maradona at Sevilla. Platt at Juve, Walker at Samp. Awesome.
    99 for 0001, all players in, just working through nations and staff
    93, updating more teams and stuff i get from world footy magazines i have from 93
    97 for 0001 further updating

Related to above Milan are runners up in CL in 92 so that would explain that. Must be an 0102 thing as have a Milan save on go in 0001 and we play in Italian cup i am sure.

Lineker always goes to Espanyol or Blackburn in 0001, maybe put Liverpool as a disliked club in your db?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

It's a testament to the research that went into this that the first season in my save has produced the same winners as irl for both the UCL and the WC. Even had the exact same finalists in the UCL. Massaro didn't quite have the same evening though!

I completed the Premier League and FA Cup double with Sheffield Wednesday and have signed Veron, Vieri, Bierhoff and Chris Sutton (free) over the summer.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatmup For This Useful Post:

Hmm, bit annoying :/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fatmup For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fatmup View Post

It's a testament to the research that went into this that the first season in my save has produced the same winners as irl for both the UCL and the WC. Even had the exact same finalists in the UCL. Massaro didn't quite have the same evening though!

I completed the Premier League and FA Cup double with Sheffield Wednesday and have signed Veron, Vieri, Bierhoff and Chris Sutton (free) over the summer.
    In my latest save Milan beat Monaco in the final with Portugal winning the 94 World Cup. What an unreal team milan have, I won it all the first year. Second season With Milan I lost the champs league final to Porto which was a bit of a shock, Won everything else though. Just starting my third year 95-96 and signed a good few players. Kahn, Deschamps, Babbel, Cannavaro, Butt, Rivaldo, Zidane, Gascoigne, Batistuta and Raul being the main ones.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ictpaisley For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ictpaisley View Post
    In my latest save Milan beat Monaco in the final with Portugal winning the 94 World Cup. What an unreal team milan have, I won it all the first year. Second season With Milan I lost the champs league final to Porto which was a bit of a shock, Won everything else though. Just starting my third year 95-96 and signed a good few players. Kahn, Deschamps, Babbel, Cannavaro, Butt, Rivaldo, Zidane, Gascoigne, Batistuta and Raul being the main ones.
    Yeah I'm only halfway through season two but Milan are absolutely walking Serie A again. Most dominant AI controlled side I've seen in CM 01/02 I think. Until Van Basten retires they're going to be untouchable I reckon.

I'm desperately trying to sign R9, he's unhappy at Cruzeiro and interested in signing for me but I just can't get them to accept an offer that I can afford. Bierhoff is doing excellent for me and Vieri looks as though he's going to be a monster so I don't really need him, but it's R9 you know?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fatmup For This Useful Post:

Yeah I’m keeping a close eye on R9 as well. I love how there’s so many good young players but it’s hard to pick who to go for when there’s so much quality. Vieri signed more Lazio in my save and was second top scorer behind Van Basten. I’ve got my sights on Michael Owen to stick in the reserves while he’s still young. I’ve got Van Basten, Papin, Batistuta and Raul though so not getting in any time soon.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ictpaisley For This Useful Post:

Just won the league for the 2nd consecutive year with 4 games left to play, Vieri finished with 27 goals in 20 appearances. Veron has turned into a beast in midfield after a slow start, zero goal contributions in his first 8 matches but finishes the season with 22 assists and 9 goals.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to fatmup For This Useful Post:

Finished the third season with Milan. Won the Italian Treble but again fell short in the champions league losing to Barcelona in extra time in the final.
    Lining up with the following:
    —————————Kahn—————————
    Panucci—-Cannavaro—Baresi——Maldini
    ———————Deschamps———————-
    —-Lentini ————Zidane ————-Rivaldo
    ———Van Basten————Papin—————
    SUBS
    Rossi, Montero, Babbel, Butt, Gascoigne,Totti, Batistuta

Euro 96 about to begin....

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ictpaisley For This Useful Post:

Cost me my whole transfer budget but I did it!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatmup For This Useful Post:

Did you get a work permit ok for him?

Euro 96 is over and in the final was Germany v England

This time the tables were turned and a double from Alan Shearer was enough to get the 2-1 victory. Shearer went on to claim the Golden Boot

Ronaldo can get Work Permit due to his PA

Quote Originally Posted by ictpaisley View Post
    Did you get a work permit ok for him?
    Yes, no issues.

Summer 1995 Milan just sold a 29 year old peak Van Basten to Barcelona for £8 million. And Juventus signed Romario from Barca for the same fee.

First off, thanks for all the brilliant work on this DB, it's great
    Just wondering if anyone has a valid download link for the DB with Watford players in, the links earlier in the forum with that fix + Roger Milla etc seem to be dead
    One other thing - as I've been tinkering with the DB a bit myself, don't suppose there's any way I'll be able to keep the rest of my DB as is and just add the Watford etc bits in - possibly the Database Exporter tool?
    Cheers

hi lads just a quick question

Have started a new install of the 88/89 version and want the max attributes like more than 20+ activated i cant remember how i done it on previous games on CM Explorer.Which 1 do i tick to get them in the game?much appreciated and hope everyones well.weve just started a 3 week lockdown here in west of scotland so starting new game no doubt the witch sturgoeun will extend it the bitch lol

Quote Originally Posted by smj89 View Post
    First off, thanks for all the brilliant work on this DB, it's great
    Just wondering if anyone has a valid download link for the DB with Watford players in, the links earlier in the forum with that fix + Roger Milla etc seem to be dead
    One other thing - as I've been tinkering with the DB a bit myself, don't suppose there's any way I'll be able to keep the rest of my DB as is and just add the Watford etc bits in - possibly the Database Exporter tool?
    Cheers
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/bu2zmn

36. The Following User Says Thank You to maksim tsigalko For This Useful Post:

Cheers maksim, that's a big help, much appreciated!

One other thing if anyone has any advice... the game freezes while editor is open with this version, any clues?
    Cheers in advance