Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 93/94 For 0102

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @jukilo: That's something you only get from a Tapani based patched game. The original game doesn't have that. (I will look into how Tapani added that though )
    Cheers Nick. I haven't patched it further after you released it since I'm only gonna start a long term save when Cam releases the final version.
    I did a fresh install with 3.68 and then copied the exe and the data to that folder, renaming it after.
    Tried as well without a fresh installing and the same happened. Running it from the folder just with the exe and data.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    As is, for me I would install a vanilla 0102, apply 3.68 patch and paste in https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/CM93.zipand and you are good to go, double click cm93/94 exe and off you go.

I would also download my pic folder -
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14216
    Absolutely FANTASTIC!!

Thank you so much Sir Cam F

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RSerrador4 For This Useful Post:

Boom, and then there was one left...

Argentina - Complete
    Brazil - Complete
    Belgium - players done, club to do
    Denmark - Complete
    England - Complete
    France - Complete
    Germany - Complete
    Holland - Complete
    Italy - Complete
    Japan - Complete
    Norway - Complete
    Portugal - Complete
    Scotland - Complete
    Spain - Complete
    Sweden - Complete
    USA - Complete

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

Thank you for your fantastic database. I love it, but I found two small errors. Manfred Binz and Rene Schneider didnt play for Dortmund before 1998 and 1996 respectively. In 93-94 Binz was an important member of Eintracht Frankfurt's squad and Rene Schneider was a young talent in Germany's 4th League playing for BSV Brandenburg.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tbjack For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tbjack View Post
    Thank you for your fantastic database. I love it, but I found two small errors. Manfred Binz and Rene Schneider didnt play for Dortmund before 1998 and 1996 respectively. In 93-94 Binz was an important member of Eintracht Frankfurt's squad and Rene Schneider was a young talent in Germany's 4th League playing for BSV Brandenburg.
    Thank you, can get why i missed Shneider as young and showed no history, Binz that is poor, amended.

I left Belgium until last, clubs merging are such a pain in the ass as impossible to get which squad they had as sites merge them into one, as expected Germinal Ekeren and Beerschot merging is a pain in the ass and no CM2 database to save me this time So Beerschot have players and are in div 1 and Germinal Ekeren are there but in div 3 with no players. In 0001 i just kept them as GBA but when i did CM2 project i separated them as could see both full squads in CM2.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

That's me all done - https://www.sendspace.com/file/2fao7n

I think it is pretty amazing but if we want a sub team to continue on my work happy to contribute, i had a passion for the Swiss league so if anyone fancied patching instead of Ireland or N Ireland and Nick/John could stop the GB regens coming directly into the Swiss league that would be cool.

Been a blast, I don't play 0102 but i wanted to give something back to Mark, Derm, Nick, John and all those who have supported my 0001 dreams on a 0102 site without telling me to piss off, thanks guys!!!

Leagues are the same as CM3 as i used it as a base to backdate from, so

Argentina - Complete
    Brazil - Complete
    Belgium - Complete
    Denmark - Complete
    England - Complete
    France - Complete
    Germany - Complete
    Holland - Complete
    Italy - Complete
    Japan - Complete
    Norway - Complete
    Portugal - Complete
    Scotland - Complete
    Spain - Complete
    Sweden - Complete
    USA - Complete

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Superb stuff mate - think I'll dig into this at the weekend

Well done to all involved - great teamwork in bringing this to fruition so quickly

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Outstanding work

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

love this but i get this error, wonder if you could help.
    on 15th december first season
    error message: v3.9.68 world_cup.cpp 1438. i click ok and it ends the game, cant even holiday through

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyforber View Post
    love this but i get this error, wonder if you could help.
    on 15th december first season
    error message: v3.9.68 world_cup.cpp 1438. i click ok and it ends the game, cant even holiday through
    Are you using the exact data folder and exe in download, if not it wouldnt work, not had any crashes in loads of tests since Nick fixed all the early issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Are you using the exact data folder and exe in download, if not it wouldnt work, not had any crashes in loads of tests since Nick fixed all the early issues.
    i thought i was. but i wasn't. thanks for replying mate!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnyforber For This Useful Post:

Are we able to apply Nicks other changes using his patcher to this exe? like value increase, better regens etc?

@MrFoo: Yes

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

Holidayed through 4-5 years (just English league) and all seems good

Now to rule the world with a Johnny Barnes and Jamie Redknapp Liverpool midfield

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Piss off, Cam!

Seriously though, good work! Look forwards to trying this out when I can Will have to let my cousin know too as he loves retro updates.

EDIT: I'll get all these miscellaneous updates uploaded to the new site too if you like, saves you re-uploading, etc

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

There's code in CM0102 that stops any player loading and having an age of less than 15. Therefore Saviola is 15 when loaded. You can turn this off (then he would be 11 - which would be his real birth age).

For anyone that wants to do so, apply this patch:
    Code:
    0013684D: 0E 01
    Of course means he is a pretty unrealistic 11 year old!

There's code in CM0102 that stops any player loading and having an age of less than 15. Therefore Saviola is 15 when loaded. You can turn this off (then he would be 11 - which would be his real birth age).

For anyone that wants to do so, apply this patch:
    Code:
    0013684D: 0E 01
    When I load the game there are players younger than 15? (Cam's DB and .exe and I am using your 1.24v patch)

host images

That's fine, just means they turn 15 this year.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

@r69: there's always one pedant ha ha - yes indeed - the code checks if the player is below 15 years old and if so, gives them a new birthday (which can sometimes mean they are below 15 years old at start of game). But they will have the wrong birthday either which way without that one byte change.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

Saviola was pretty unrealistic in every version of CM/FM anyway!

Looks good, one comment is that you are 1 year out on the competition histories, the last year showing is 1992 when it should be 1993.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Renitor For This Useful Post:

@Renitor: The game starts in 1993 - the 1993 competitions haven't even started yet.......so how could there be a history of it?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

All the winners are there, its all correct.

It's just a matter of numbers and how you edit it.

For example on the ODB, starting in 2001, they consider previous winners and put them in 2001. Let's say bayern Munich who won the CL in 2001. They put in 2001 as that's when the season ended.

And in this case the winners are considered when the season starts. So last seasons winners (9293) are considered the 92 season as that's when the previous season started.

In the end all the winners are there, there's just different ways of editing it.
    Last edited by jukilo1888; 25-06-20 at 08:54 PM.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to jukilo1888 For This Useful Post:

I'm working in a full review of Brazilian league, so if anyone have interest let me know, and I will post it. Will take a while anyway, only did 3 clubs so far. Working a lot this weak...

41. The Following User Says Thank You to bruebous For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bruebous View Post
    I'm working in a full review of Brazilian league, so if anyone have interest let me know, and I will post it. Will take a while anyway, only did 3 clubs so far. Working a lot this weak...
    This is what i wanted, it's the forum's db now, let's make it as amazing as we can, Bruebous, you have knowledge on Brazil I don't so delighted you are taking time to update it

Once you are done give me a shout and we can get the contract start year sorted and fix the player histories, if you have any you want to add, i can add them to my history notepad.

Over 5,000 views and a converted db within 3 weeks & Nick's mastery of the exe

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast