Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 93/94 For 0102

vCash

93/94 For 0102

I would like to give something back to the forum after 12 odd years and I know everyone doesn't like 0001 which is fair enough.

That's me all done - https://www.sendspace.com/file/2fao7n

I think it is pretty amazing but if we want a sub team to continue on my work happy to contribute, i had a passion for the Swiss league so if anyone fancied patching instead of Ireland or N Ireland and Nick/John could stop the GB regens coming directly into the Swiss league that would be cool.

Been a blast, I don't play 0102 but i wanted to give something back to Mark, Derm, Nick, John and all those who have supported my 0001 dreams on a 0102 site without telling me to piss off, thanks guys!!!

Leagues are the same as CM3 as i used it as a base to backdate from, so

Argentina - Complete
    Brazil - Complete
    Belgium - Complete
    Denmark - Complete
    England - Complete
    France - Complete
    Germany - Complete
    Holland - Complete
    Italy - Complete
    Japan - Complete
    Norway - Complete
    Portugal - Complete
    Scotland - Complete
    Spain - Complete
    Sweden - Complete
    USA - Complete
    Last edited by Cam F; 20-06-20 at 12:33 AM.
    Long live 00/01 Happy 20th Birthday 00/01

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm no technical guru but would be up to help on this.

I like the small details work and don't mind doing them. Especially the competitions history which for me always need to be on point and it's a game breaker if they're not.

I don't know much about editing other parts of the game but can help if someone shows me how to.

So yeah I'm offering to help if you need it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jukilo1888 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Histories would be fine, just need the no club player files as thousands of them and needed for the game, inserting clubs takes hours and hours but is still really quick considering i will be inserting 50k plus players.

vCash
    wow, what a great idea, I would be happy to help on such a project but have no experience with doing such things but happy to learn if people had the time to advise me on what to do I would happily "try" to help where I can

vCash
    @Cam: Might it be easier to hack your existing 00/01 '93 data to work on CM0102 - and hack the CM0102 exe a bit to accept it. You get a bunch of errors if you use the data verbatim, but nothing that looked insurmountable, and then it does start up:

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Oh wow, that would be even better Nick

Was thinking about it for hours last night as not everyone likes 0001 but my db is pretty good I think and it would be good for 0102 fans to play with so many of us 93, channel 4 Football Italia is where our love of footy started.

vCash
    https://youtu.be/kHXfHFNlJ_w?t=30 <--- this sound permanently ingrained in my mind forever

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    https://youtu.be/kHXfHFNlJ_w?t=30 <--- this sound permanently ingrained in my mind forever
    Ha snap! even bought the channel 4 Italia book for 93/94 season (for assisting in my 9394 update) and 3 football Italia videos would love a mug or something, shame they didn't do a dvd looking back at the series, with loads of classic matches to re-watch.

vCash
    YES!

I'd be up for playing this Cam if it gets up and running

I actually probably need to give 00/01 a go as well from what you have done

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Man, I remember that so well, I always used to think it said Goooooaaaalllllll Lazio!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    @MrFoo: That's exactly what I used to think it said!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    What memories that brings back, the likes of Franco Baresi, Ruud Gullit, Van Basten, Papin, Gazza, Malddini, Weah, Aaron Winter, Thomas Doll, Lentini, Signori, Battistuta, the Baggios,Vialli, Ravanelli, Zola, Costacourta,Platt,Sebastiano Rossi, Angelo Peruzzi, Pagliuca, Rui Cost....The list could go on forever....if you go on youtube you can get plenty of the full channel 4 broadcasts, brilliant nostaligia.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to upthehammers For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    Man, I remember that so well, I always used to think it said Goooooaaaalllllll Lazio!
    @MrFoo: That's exactly what I used to think it said!
    Me too! I love my 0001 93 (4 years work) so if Nick can shortcut a manual conversion, awesome, if not, up for doing it, once i have the no club squad file, with a bit of dedication could take a few months but if that can be avoided, awesome!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    What memories that brings back, the likes of Franco Baresi, Ruud Gullit, Van Basten, Papin, Gazza, Malddini, Weah, Aaron Winter, Thomas Doll, Lentini, Signori, Battistuta, the Baggios,Vialli, Ravanelli, Zola, Costacourta,Platt,Sebastiano Rossi, Angelo Peruzzi, Pagliuca, Rui Cost....The list could go on forever....if you go on youtube you can get plenty of the full channel 4 broadcasts, brilliant nostaligia.
    Fiorentina with Batistuta and Rui Costa was the one for me. That purple was heaven! For no other reason they have always been my Italian team of choice since then.

vCash
    Was always A.C Milan for me, Maldini, Savicevic,Massaro,Boban…. when they beat Barca 4-0 in the champions league final...immense. I could go on and on all day about the legends that played in Italy in the 90's finest league of its time.

vCash
    Well, with the exception of Partik Berger, we all know Paolo Maldini was the best looking football player ever. And he was also (imho) the best defender I have ever seen, ever, in the world, ever, maybe my favourite footballer ever (it's a close call with Ronaldhino). But he never played in that amazing purple kit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    Was always A.C Milan for me, Maldini, Savicevic,Massaro,Boban…. when they beat Barca 4-0 in the champions league final...immense. I could go on and on all day about the legends that played in Italy in the 90's finest league of its time.
    I'm with you on AC

Maldini - ledge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Well, with the exception of Partik Berger, we all know Paolo Maldini was the best looking football player ever. And he was also (imho) the best defender I have ever seen, ever, in the world, ever, maybe my favourite footballer ever (it's a close call with Ronaldhino). But he never played in that amazing purple kit!
    I've said to the wife before if there was ever reincarnation I would like to come back as Paulo Maldini

vCash
    The 90s was football for me, I was a teenager in that period, and football was just so special, I loved it, knew every player at home and abroad, knew every club, kit sponsor, shirt colour, stadium name you name it and I was up on it. I lived and breathed football then, that Italian league was immense, packed full of stars. I used to get so excited over every international tournament that was taking place, I mean don't get me started on Euro 96. I always tuned into Match of the Day, Football Focus and Gazzetta Football Italia when I remembered. I had every Merlin sticker album from 94 to 98, I managed to collect all of the 96 one. I had a replica Mitre Ultimax football that I just couldn't stop staring at it half the time. I had a 94 England shirt that I wore pretty much most of the time. I used to collect those big head football figures, I had an Ian Wright 10 inch figure, I could go on and on about that era. When 2000 hit and I got older it lost its magic somewhat, I used to mourn the retirements of all the stars I grew up watching, Wright, Barnes, Beardsley, Collymore, Shearer, Gazza, Lineker, Baggio, Klinsmann, etc. I used to think it's ok as long as there is someone still playing from the 90s that I could grow old gracefully with knowing they were still turning out for their club. Now that era is fully extinct and my interest was never quite the same, that magic I lived through no longer there. I barely know anyone other than the most famous players, unlike the obscure players I would read up on in the Match magazine I used to have a sub to back in the 90s, I just don't have it in me to care anymore for modern football. I mean I still love football, but I lived for 90s football.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The 90s was football for me, I was a teenager in that period, and football was just so special, I loved it, knew every player at home and abroad, knew every club, kit sponsor, shirt colour, stadium name you name it and I was up on it. I lived and breathed football then, that Italian league was immense, packed full of stars. I used to get so excited over every international tournament that was taking place, I mean don't get me started on Euro 96. I always tuned into Match of the Day, Football Focus and Gazzetta Football Italia when I remembered. I had every Merlin sticker album from 94 to 98, I managed to collect all of the 96 one. I had a replica Mitre Ultimax football that I just couldn't stop staring at it half the time. I had a 94 England shirt that I wore pretty much most of the time. I used to collect those big head football figures, I had an Ian Wright 10 inch figure, I could go on and on about that era. When 2000 hit and I got older it lost its magic somewhat, I used to mourn the retirements of all the stars I grew up watching, Wright, Barnes, Beardsley, Collymore, Shearer, Gazza, Lineker, Baggio, Klinsmann, etc. I used to think it's ok as long as there is someone still playing from the 90s that I could grow old gracefully with knowing they were still turning out for their club. Now that era is fully extinct and my interest was never quite the same, that magic I lived through no longer there. I barely know anyone other than the most famous players, unlike the obscure players I would read up on in the Match magazine I used to have a sub to back in the 90s, I just don't have it in me to care anymore for modern football. I mean I still love football, but I lived for 90s football.
    That could almost be written by me, sounds just like my thoughts.

Never had 10 inches of Ian Wright though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    That could almost be written by me, sounds just like my thoughts.

Never had 10 inches of Ian Wright though.
    And that wasn't all of it , I had an Alan Shearer one as well.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Buddy, I have the same thing as you, I love the 90s. I still like football but it's not the same anymore, I watch the games of the 90s because somehow I can't watch today's football, but rather the new generation of footballers. Luckily, I have a cool page with matches I wanted to make a database from the 90s but always something is hanging, there are some mistakes because you can change the date to the 90s but still after some time something will break.Now I'm thinking about the year 84 or 91 even though I'm 85 myself, but I'm watching a lot of matches I have a few updates from those years from different managers so maybe I'll get something. Sorry about my English but I use a translator

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Danek1985 For This Useful Post:

vCash

I am mental, started it on Friday after midnight-ish and seemed like a good idea at the time after many drinks.

Blank 0102 db with non players i made yikes 10 odd year ago at least.

So i don't have free transfer squad file yet but also have an idea if JL isn't up for it.

So far added all league and non league teams from CM93 0001 into 0102 for these nations -

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, Japan, Northern Ireland,Norway, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Russia, Spain, Turkey and Scotland.

Wow forgotten how long it takes, especially as checking every single non league club
    Last edited by Cam F; 08-06-20 at 09:52 AM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Is there any way people can collaborate on this?

vCash
    Well Cam, our chat the other night gave me the motivation to carry on, so allow me to replicate those sentiments!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast