Thread: High morale = greater chances of good performance?

vCash

High morale = greater chances of good performance?

Hi guys, I always read around here that we should choose players with "ok" morale to more, but lately I've been trying to choose players with higher morale and it seems that this makes the team better ... in Mark Vaughan's manual he quotes that the higher the morale, the better. Of course, this is not 100%, especially in cases where the player is out of condition. What is your experience with this? I am trying to put the "ok" or lowmorale in the bench and place during the match

vCash
    Agree 100% that morale helps, , but I wouldn't leave a low morale Messi on the bench in favour of some random teanager who happened to have high morale. It is something to consider when deciding between a couple of players on who to start.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pegaso View Post
    Hi guys, I always read around here that we should choose players with "ok" morale to more, but lately I've been trying to choose players with higher morale and it seems that this makes the team better ... in Mark Vaughan's manual he quotes that the higher the morale, the better. Of course, this is not 100%, especially in cases where the player is out of condition. What is your experience with this? I am trying to put the "ok" or lowmorale in the bench and place during the match
    yeah morale is pretty important positions defensively are crucial to have decent or higher morale or they make a lot more mistakes same if the player is unhappy for whatever reason

i'd still take a 100% fit player with very low morale over a 90% fit player who is on superb morale though (if of similar ability and attributes)