39. You may not vote on this poll

16 41.03%

23 58.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 70767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2022

Thread: CM 00/01 - Discussion

vCash
    Tbf was just something I tried but when Zidane scored 62 one season from that position, I realised it was quite cool instead of the lone striker always scoring.
    Long live 00/01

great young lad, signed him for 11m, first season and he's doing well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

Cam would any of John Locke's tools for changing the prize money and TV rights work on this exe?

vCash
    Any of you ever had a player who's condition never goes under 95% ? I have two players who after 90 minutes is still on 95-97%. I can even put them on intense training, still does not go below 95%. It started in my third season, and now they don't perform as well as they used to do, hmmm?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RHS1987 View Post
    Any of you ever had a player who's condition never goes under 95% ? I have two players who after 90 minutes is still on 95-97%. I can even put them on intense training, still does not go below 95%. It started in my third season, and now they don't perform as well as they used to do, hmmm?
    Do you play with v.1.81 or v.3.89? If it`s on .81 then expect some oddities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evesham View Post
    Cam would any of John Locke's tools for changing the prize money and TV rights work on this exe?
    Err not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RHS1987 View Post
    somrtimes if my training schedule is too much or games. Too often.

intensive training doesnt make them fitter, that tries to raise their fitness stats. If a player is 95, give him no training for a few days.
    Long live 00/01

been finding lately on this DB that I dominate every game and the GK gets a 5 or 4 and every shot the opposition shoots they score

I'm done with this Database version, something really strange about it, Goalkeepers with amazing stats are awful every game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evesham View Post
    I'm done with this Database version, something really strange about it, Goalkeepers with amazing stats are awful every game.
    Its the same for me. Almost every shot the opponent have on target is a goal. But only when i play with DWS 5 Zidane. I manage another team where i use Testiranje 3. It is a lot better defensive. And you score lots of goals as well.

Last edited by RHS1987; 12-09-19 at 03:22 PM.

vCash
    I used to get a few games with 40-50 yard rockets which I was conceding which I didn't mind too much as on the whole I was still conceding on around a goal a game or slightly more, but this season on my save has been ridiculous, I think one keeper has conceded 21 in 8 games or something, while my best has conceded about 30 in 20 games, will upload screenshots when I can. This is using Urban Legend and not DWS Zidane either.

Any chance you can upload that Testiranje 3 tactic please RHS1987?
    Last edited by AMC; 20-09-19 at 05:58 PM.

vCash
    My keepers below, conceded 20 goals in the first CL Group Stage!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Fiorentina

So at the third time of asking I could finally accept the manager's position at Fiorentina and move on from Dusseldorf after lifting the Bundesliga, and I would be taking over a side who had just finished 11th in Serie A despite them being blessed with some fine players like Hernan Crespo, David Silva, Angel Di Maria and Carlo Coppola. Looking at the squad the first eleven was more than good enough to challenge for honours but there was a lack of depth and so it was this I looked to strengthen. Midfielders Iker Muniain, Magne Hoseth (both on frees) and Roberto Vitali (3m from Atalanta) all joined before the start of the season, goalkeeper Giacomo Salvatori (2.7m from Parma) and defensive midfielder Patrick Zimmerman (6.75m + Dario Simic from Wolfsburg) joined in October, and in the New Year a further four signed for the club, Christoph Metzelder (from Rangers in a swap deal for Angelo Schembri), attacking midfieler Ricardo Jorge (from Zaragoza in exchange for Mario Alvarez) and a couple of backup defenders in Mario Rubino (1m from Siena) and Giacomo Chini (Pisa - 100k), in total over the season 9 players joined for 13.5m while 26 left (only 6 first teamers) bringing in 18.5m

League - Runners Up

We were always in the title hunt leading the table till week 9, but a run of just 5 points from a possible 21 saw us drop as low as 6th at one point before we regrouped winning 6 of our last 7 games (drawing the other) to finish just 3 pts behind Champions Inter.

Italian Cup - Champions

We started the competition against Serie B side Palermo with the first leg at home my first competitive game managing the club, and it got off to a great start as we ran out 5-1 winners despite being reduced to 10 men after 25 mins, and we completed the job over in Sicily running out 5-2 winners on the night and 10-3 on aggregate! Things got more tricky in the next round as we took on Juventus but this time we were away first but any fears were relieved when a Crespo hat-trick gave us a 3-0 away win, and once again we ensured passage to the next stage with a 4-1 home win, Crespo with a brace making it 7 goals in 3 games (rested for Palermo 2nd leg).

The Quarter Finals saw us pitched against Serie A relegation battlers Reggiana and this time we had a challenge as we only escaped the away leg with a 2-1 win and the game still in the balance, but within 6 minutes of the return we were 2-0 up and eventually ran out 4-0 winners, once again Crespo with a brace. The Semi Final stage then and we would face Lazio, the other last four tie saw Inter take on Serie B side Lecce, so if we made it through to the final it looked like it would be a top of the table clash but we needed to make sure that was a possibility first. We were at home first and within 16 mins were 3-0 to the good and Adrian Mutu scored a 4th in the second half to put us one foot in the final, and in the second leg another Mutu goal and one for Crespo saw us make the final 6-1 on agg.

Obviously it would be Inter we would face as they overcame Lecce 4-1 on agg, and the first leg would be at home so I was looking for a good win to take to Milan. Things didn't get off to the best of starts when we conceded in the first minute but we soon struck back to lead 2-1 before further goals for each side just before half time saw us lead at the break 3-2. That became 4-2 midway through the second half only for Inter to pull it back to just one goal again a minute later, but we did manage a 5th in the dying minutes through young winger Emanuele Paradiso to take a two goal advantage to Milan. Just the 8 goals then, the second leg can't nearly be as crazy can it? Of course it can! Inter took the lead on 5, we levelled on 8 through Crespo and then unbelievably he scored a 2nd and 3rd and we were 8-4 up on aggregate with less than an hour to go, game over then you'd think - not a chance! Inter pulled one back on the stroke of half time and then scored another goal just after the break to pull it back to 8-6 but they were soon reduced to 10 men and when David Silva scored our 4th on 59 to make it 9-6 on agg I breathed a sigh of relief. Back came Inter though to score twice and set up a nervy last few minutes but we saw it out eventually to hand me the trophy I needed.

Player of the Season

There's only one choice here, Hernan Crespo. The veteran striker turned back the years bagging 54 goals in 39 appearances and in doing so bagged a host of individual awards including World Player of the Year, quite extraordinary given he is 36 in a months time! He's also out of contract in the summer and won't sign a new deal so who knows where he may end up next

So I'm free to leave and fortune is looking on me as there are two "G" jobs available, Gremio in Brazil and Grenoble in France with Greuter Furth, Genoa and Gaziantepspor all insecure as well so I may have a few options where I go next.
    Gremio

So Gremio indeed it was, and I arrived in time for the start of the Serie A season, hopefully my stay would be a short one if I won this and could move on after just 5 months at the Porto Alegre club. I made just two signing for the club, both on frees and both absolute legends, first Alessandro Nesta a month into the season and then Ronaldo a month later (despite it taking 3 times to sign him even with me matching his demands each time).

Serie A - Semi Finals (I think)

Things didn't get off to the best as I could only draw my first game in charge 0-0 at home to Bahia, before then losing away at Portuguesa and with just one point from my first two games I was already questioning my move to Brazil. That was soon short lived as we then went on a remarkable 14 match winning streak to soar to the top of the table and already looked like running away with it. The remaining five games saw three wins, a draw and a loss as we finished 10 pts ahead of Portuguesa who had also only loss two games but had seven draws to their name as opposed to our two. Job done you'd have thought, but not quite, and this is were things get confusing and I still don't understand it.

The top 8 in the league go into the Championship Stage while 9th to 16th go into the Playoff Stage (more on that later), and so as we finished 1st we had a two legged quarter final against Flamengo which we duly won 2-0 away and 2-1 at home to progress to the last four to face Santos. The four teams eliminated from the Championship Stage dropped into the playoff stage second round to meet the winners from the playoff stage first round, to set up another four games.

Anyway to our game, we drew 0-0 with Santos away and then won 4-3 in a pulsating game at home were we were 2-0 down at half time and both teams finished with 10 men. Job done and through to the final then - think again? Looking at the results in the competition screen there was a small 4 by Gremio and 1 by Santos, and so it looks like you have to win two games to go through, and therefore a third game was scheduled, and once again we were at home first. Things got off to a great start as we went 1-0 up after 15 mins but then fell apart in the first 11 minutes of the second half to lose 3-1, now despite Santos winning 6-4 on agg over 3 games now they hadn't won two games either and also had 4 pts and therefore I expected a fourth game to separate us, I was wrong. Apparently as the highest seeded team (still don't know what that means as I finished the league season in 1st) Santos went through to the final to take on Portuguesa who also needed 3 games to qualifying (losing 1-0, winning 2-1 and then drawing the decider 2-2 against Sao Paulo) and who I assume also went through as they were the highest seeded team.

Season over then? Not quite, as we know found ourselves in the playoff stage fourth round as us and Sao Paulo joined the winners of the Playoff stage third round, and it was Sao Paulo we faced as beat them 2-0 away and lost 1-0 at home to qualify for the final, where we would face Fortaleza who had overcome Vitoria 8-6 on aggregate (unlike the Championship stage the Playoff stage seems to be a strict two legged affair). The Championship Stage Final went to three games with Portuguesa triumping after winning 1-0 away, drawing 0-0 at home and then winning the decider at home 2-1, while our Playoff Final was a one legged tie at neutral ground and we left it late to win 2-1, and I thought this now meant we'd play Portuguesa in a winner takes all tie. Wrong once again, that was in fact it for both us and Portuguesa and I was left scratching my head as to what the point was for us to go into the playoff stage at all if we didn't actually win anything, and I'm bemused that a team who finished top of the regular season "won" a stage that started with teams that had finished 9th to 16th!

The State Championship starts in just over a month which will be my priority, however we also have the Copa do Brasil and the Copa Libertadores to contest as well, but if someone can explain that Serie A season it'd be much appreciated
    Last edited by AMC; 22-09-19 at 02:27 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Can't say i've noticed the goalies being bad, no different to other games with 1 shot wonders, games way of cheating to make you lose i always thought, like it senses you were on a good run.

If it ever happens i just immediately sub the goalie who is having a horror as the replacement usually always does well.

Loving your story AMC!

Have had some mental experiences in Brazilian league.

You have like 2 seasons in 1, a hard season and one where you gub 3rd division teams, quite amusing, had a striker score almost 200 goals in a season.
    Long live 00/01

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Yeah I've a couple of non league teams in my State Championship, a couple of Serie A sides and mostly Serie B, so should rack up the goals against the non league teams.

Thankfully with Gremio and my other team I'm not conceding that much just the usual consolation or one shot wonders you'd expect on 01/02, but with my Rangers team it's been ridiculous, last night I was 3-0 up after 25 mins bossing things, then we decide to do a Spurs and lose 5-3, I think on the season I must be close to averaging 2 goals a game, in Europe that's probably near 3 if not more.

vCash
    Systems down in work so nipped home on lunch, here are the stats so far for my season with Rangers (currently at 5th April).

League - Played 28, conceded 38 (in 7 previous seasons at the club, the most I've conceded in the 38 game season is 44, last two seasons I've conceded 36 and 31).

League Cup - Played 4, conceded 7.

Europe - Played 13, conceded 29

Overall - Played 45, conceded 74

vCash

vCash
    I used to get a few games with 40-50 yard rockets which I was conceding which I didn't mind too much as on the whole I was still conceding on around a goal a game or slightly more, but this season on my save has been ridiculous, I think one keeper has conceded 21 in 8 games or something, while my best has conceded about 30 in 20 games, will upload screenshots when I can. This is using Urban Legend and not DWS Zidane either.

Any chance you can upload that Testiranje 3 tactic please RHS1987?
    Testiranje 3 tactic: https://www.sendspace.com/file/69v3fy

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RHS1987 For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    My CM00-01 is working wonderfully, I just wish I could get CM3, 99-00, and 01-02 working as well.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jsparker23 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Three Hundred, fifty thousand and seven thousand views to my 0001 thread, i am humbled Better than 0102, you bet
    Long live 00/01

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    Hey Cam,

Here is a small selection of my efforts for the 93 picture pack so far:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

MrFoo, you abandon this ? Can you upload the ones you did as looks awesome.
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Hi Cam, no I haven't abandoned it, I have been working on it, I did a few of them last night. I can release it like Dark if you like, ill just finish England, then ill release the first version. I'll then start on the other countries.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Oh no that is amazing news. Keep going. Been working on dB Friday and Saturday so glad to hear it! Have a great weekend.
    Long live 00/01

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Please someone , reupload link to :

DWS V5 Zidane A3 - https://www.sendspace.com/file/xxwkge

vCash
    Rangers

Well I said I was going to spend big and that's exactly what I did as over the season I spent 69m on 8 players, with the 28m spent on 25 year old Gareth Bale from Southampton the biggest signing. He was joined by Marco Reus from Dusseldorf for 18m, England centre back Gary Blake for 12m from West Ham, England right back John Jones from Chelsea for 5m, versatile Scottish Defender Mark Robertson from Dundee for 1m and James McFadden on a bosman from Leicester.

Going out the door were 7 players, Gavin McCann, John Fleck, Jake Crowe, Ross McCormack, Craig Thompson and Brian McLean all left after their contract expired, while the sale of unhappy left winger Dale Taylor to Man City brought in 20m. Unfortunately during the season we did lose record scorer Anastasios Skalidis who left for Hamburg for 5m as someone finally came calling for his services, the Greek striker left having scored an unbelievable 556 goals from 305(3) games, so we were in need of another striker and we found our man in his fellow countrymen Alexandros Papadopoulos who joined for the same fee from Anderlecht. Our business weren't quite done yet though as defender Christoph Metzelder was frustrated by a lack of first team action and so he joined my alter ego's side Fiorentina with their unhappy defender Angelo Schembri coming to us in a direct swap.

League

What a difference from last season! For a change we had an actual title race which was only settled on the penultimate weekend of the season! Thankfully it was ourselves who retained our title but not without a scare as Celtic finished just nine points behind us with them only claiming one point from their final three games (which included a 6-1 home defeat to us when we were only one point ahead of them with three to play).

Scottish Cup

Our campaign started at home to Peterhead who were 2nd in the Championship at the time and could have proved to been tricky and so it appeared as they were 2-0 up at half time! Thankfully some stern words at the break did the job and Kris Boyd fired in four goals with Barry Ferguson also scoring from the spot to give us a 5-2 win on the night. Next up was a very tricky away trip to Easter Road to face Hibs but a strong side turned in a fantastic performance to run out 5-1 winners and put us through to the Quarter Finals were a kind draw saw us face League One strugglers Berwick at home. Once again we fell behind to lower league opposition but again we rallied to run out 2-1 winners, Edgar Davids with the winner in the 86th minute and we would head to Hampden Park for the Semi Finals.

Both last four ties were all Premiership affairs, Aberdeen took on Dundee, while we faced Falkirk which on paper looking at the league table was the easier tie. It was another tough game as we went behind in the first half, but second half goals from Papadopoulos and Reus saw us through to our first Scottish Cup Final in three seasons, were we would take on Aberdeen who also won their game 2-1. There was only one team in it on the day but we had to wait till the second half before finally getting our nose in front, as a brace from Raheem Sterling gave us the trophy.

League Cup

Did we make it a treble though? St. Johnstone at home were up first and we ran out easy 6-2 winners thanks to two a piece for Boyd and McFadden, while we also eased past St. Mirren 5-1 in the last eight to make the Semi Final stage, this time Gareth Bale grabbing a brace. The top four teams in the Scottish Premiership at the time made up the Semi Finals, we would face Hibs while Celtic would take on Aberdeen, and a double from Papadopoulos and a late strike from Jack Wilshere was enough to see us through to the Final, where we would take on rivals Celtic who squeezed past Aberdeen 1-0.

We got off to the perfect start when Cunningham scored after just 3 minutes but Celtic equalised soon after, and despite them going down to 10 men when Richie Wellens was sent off midway through the first half we still couldn't find away past Steve Croudsen in the Celtic goal. To extra time and some very tired players but one man was still going strong and that man was Papadopoulos and two goals from him in the extended period gave us the cup and the domestic treble for the first time in four years.

Champions League

Our Champions League campaign was almost over at the first hurdle until some very late drama. Things started well enough as we recorded 7 points from our opening 3 games, beating Liverpool 4-3 away on matchday one, drawing 1-1 at home to Stuttgart, and then winning away at Mouscron 4-0 to leave us pretty at the top of the group, and then the wheels came off. We lost 3-2 at home to Mouscron (where 3-0 down at one point), 3-0 at home to Liverpool in our next game and with 89 mins on the clock in Stuttgart 2-1 down as well and heading out thanks to Liverpool's better head-to-head record against us with them currently drawing 1-1 at home to Mouscron and one goal could swing it in our favour (or their's), and miraculously Sterling scored for us with the last kick of the game as we finished a point ahead of Liverpool.

Things didn't get any easier in the 2nd Group Stage as we drew Barcelona, Roma and CSKA Moscow, and after four games we had just three points, a 2-0 away win over CSKA on matchday two. A marvelous hatrick from Papadopolous at the Olimpico gave us a 3-1 win over Roma, and despite us only drawing 1-1 at home to CSKA, Barcelona's 2-0 win over Roma saw us sneak through yet another group stage, Barcelona of course finished top with 6 wins from 6 games.

We faced Schalke in the Quarter Finals and a 4-2 win in the home leg put us in a good position, however the two away goals were a concern, even more so when they took an early lead in the return game. We equalised shortly after, but once again they took the lead only for us to cancel them out again and get two away goals of our own and at half time we were 6-4 up on aggregate. Two from Papadopoulos made it 8-4 on agg and hand us four away goals, and despite conceding twice late on to draw 4-4 on the night we were through to a fourth consecutive Champions League Semi Final.

In the last four would be ourselves, Zaragoza, Ajax (winners two years ago) and Stuttgart and it would be the Spanish side we would face, with us at home first. Veteran David Beckham opened the scoring for the visitors on 9 mins but we leveled through Papadopolous on 27, only for Beckham not to score just once but twice more as his hatrick gave them a 3-1 win and us a big task to qualify for the final. It was Zaragoza's turn to freeze at home now though and midway though the second half we were 2-0 up and things got even better when Fabio Aurelio was sent off with still 25 mins to go! We searched for the decisive goal that would take us through but a soft penalty to the home side saw them go 4-3 up on aggregate and while looking for a late goal that would take the game to extra time we were hit by two sucker punches to somehow lose the game 3-2, and exit 6-3 on aggregate.

Player of the Season

Gotze once again deserves credit with 14 goals and 18 assists in 38 appearances, while his midfield partner Gareth Cunningham could also boast figures of 12 goals and 17 assists from 30 games to be in with a shout, but after arriving to fill the big shoes of Skalidis and in his debut season in Scotland, Alexandros Papadopoulos took to it like a duck to water, scoring 50 goals in 33 games with 35 of them coming in just 19 league appearances (including a hatrick in that 6-1 away game at Celtic Park when a loss would have seen our rivals go two points ahead of us with two to play) , while he also scored a memorable double in extra time of the League Cup Final to ensure we lifted the trophy over rivals Celtic.

Aims for next Season

That elusive Champions League title! We've gone out at the Semi Final the last four seasons so hopefully fifth time is the charm, followed by a win in the final as I've only got three more cracks at it before leaving the club. Obviously win the league to carry on to 10-in-a-row, while defending at least one of the domestic cups would be nice.
    Rangers

A much quieter preseason compared to last season as just three players joined, first versatile full back Jose Maria Lacruz on a free from Betis, then West Ham's right sided forward Darren Gwyther who was a World Cup winner with England for me joined for 10m and finally his fellow World Cup winning team mate and one of my alter ego's former players Derek Howarth from Crystal Palace for a bargain 5m. Leaving the club were a few first team members from last season, Byron Bubb joining Middlesbrough for 8.25m the biggest deal, while the contracts of Edgar Davids, Steven McGarry, Stefan Oakes and Fernando Ricksen (RIP) weren't renewed. Rob Davis also joined Zaragoza on a bosman after he wouldn't sign a new deal but his stay in Spain lasted less than two months before he moved for 3m and to of all teams - Celtic!

To the season then as I continue to push for 10 in a row (currently on 7) while the search for that elusive Champions League win also continues.

League

After Celtic ran us close last year I was expecting another tough league campaign and we got up until March when we pulled ahead of our city rivals and in the end we won the league by 14 points, although the 49 goals we conceded was the worst under my reign as Rangers boss in the 8 seasons I've been here, 13 more than last season and 5 more than my previous joint worst of 44.

Scottish Cup

In an ill tempered game which saw both teams reduced to 10 men we went out at the very first stage as we lost 2-1 away at Championship side Airdrie.

League Cup

We would face Championship side Ayr Utd in our first game and after taking an early 3-0 lead, we only just made it through 3-2 to set up a quarter final tie against Kilmarnock. Another tough game ensued as the game finished 2-2 after 90 mins and we went to extra time, and that's where it all changed as Kilmarnock keeper Jamie Langfield was sent off on 95 the floodgates opened and we ended up winning 6-2. The Semi Final draw pitted us against St. Mirren and despite us taking a lead in the first half it was two goals in the last five minutes that ensured we would head into the final to face Aberdeen. Unfortunately this is where we froze as Aberdeen scored twice in the dying minutes of the first half and followed it up with an early goal in the second half to open up a 3-0 lead and we could only get a consolation goal in the 90th minute as we relinquished another domestic trophy.

Champions League

Our 1st Group Stage pitted us against Bayern Munich, Marseille and Panathinaikos and after recording 5 pts from our first three games we were looking good, although it could have been better as in our last game away at Bayern Munich we let a 3-0 slip to draw 3-3. Then we properly fell apart We lost the next two games at home to Bayern Munich and Marseille 4-1, and in our last game we let a 4-2 half time lead disappear as we went down 6-5! Somehow we still managed to keep onto third place and so we dropped into the Europa League.

Europa League

We hadn't played in the Europa League in 7 seasons when I won the tournament in my first season, but now we were in it I wanted to lift the trophy once again. First up was Benfica who we beat 2-0 away and then drew 1-1 at home to move into the quarter finals were Steau Bucharest awaited us, and again we triumphed, first 4-2 at home followed by a 1-0 win over in Romania, and now we were down to the last four. The draw was made up of ourselves, Aberdeen, AB of Denmark and FC Koln and it would be the latter of these we would face, with the first leg at home. We made a fantastic start finding ourselves 3-0 up after just 25 mins, and then once again we collapsed, conceding five times to go down 5-3, and it left us with a big task now in Germany. When Koln opened the scoring in the return leg it looked game over but all of a sudden we started dominating and found ourselves 2-1 ahead on 74, but we couldn't add to our tally and went out 6-5 on agg. Koln would not lift the trophy though as AB beat them 2-1 in Lisbon, for us it would be our fifth European Semi Final defeat in a row!

Player of the Season

Last year's winner Papadopoulos never really got going this year despite his 34 goals in 35 games, and towards the end of the season he lost him place to Gwyther who didn't show much in his game time on the right wing. but finished the season with 10 goals in 7 games from the lone striker role, which has left the Greek striker a bit disgruntled. Instead it would go to another recent winner, that of Mario Gotze who recorded an incredible 28 assists from his 43(1) apps as well as 17 goals from his midfield role.

Aims for next season

Once again that elusive Champions League title! With us now on 8 in a row I only have two chances left of lifting the big one, winning the league goes without saying while it'd be nice to regain one of the domestic cups, the Scottish Cup preferably.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post: