16 41.03%

23 58.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 717778798081
Results 2,001 to 2,022 of 2022

Thread: CM 00/01 - Discussion

Thank You Very Much

Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Hi Cam F! Is there an exe with x200 speed, colored attributes and NOCD for 3.89?

Apart from the 200 speed Nick has created the other 2 - https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0001/cm...ensitivity.zip
    Long live 00/01

Thanks!

That's for 3.81 - for 3.89 the best I have is: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0001/cm...lorAttribs.zip
    So no Idle Sensitivity for 3.89. For 3.81 at x200 speed there's this note I wrote elsehwwhere:
    Code:
    If you know how to use a hex editor, go into the cm0001.exe (of a 3.81 based version - which all Cam's are) and go to location:
    0x4c937a
    You should see the bytes:
    That represents 2710 in hex (10000 in decimal). Change that to a lower number like:
    (which is 1388 in hex - 5000 in decimal)
    And it will go twice as fast.

Thanks Nick!

Now that I think about it. John Locke added a speed adjuster for 0001, it will be in flex 1 or 2 in downloads.
    Long live 00/01

Now that I think about it. John Locke added a speed adjuster for 0001, it will be in flex 1 or 2 in downloads.
    Yes, I just saw that. But I wanted the speed adjuster for version 3.89 as it contains the language in Portuguese. :/

Why do you want it fast? 0001 runs about 50 times faster than 0102. You can have all leagues all nations and it whizzes along , whereas 10 nations on 0102 and my pc grinds to a halt while it processes 0102. I donít like fast match speed either as you canít react and make changes.
    Long live 00/01

Why do you want it fast? 0001 runs about 50 times faster than 0102. You can have all leagues all nations and it whizzes along , whereas 10 nations on 0102 and my pc grinds to a halt while it processes 0102. I donít like fast match speed either as you canít react and make changes.
    I didn't know that 00/01 ​​was faster than 01/02. Thanks for the info, Cam F!

Enviado de meu Moto G Play usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Zaragoza

The eagle eyed amongst you would notice that in the screenshots above a third manager burst on to the scene, as in order to speed up the process I introduced another manager to take over the vacant spot at Zaragoza. Zaragoza finished 3rd last season and thus I would also be competing in the Champions League as well as the domestic trophies. From looking at the squad there were some fantastic players, attacking midfielders Lourenco and Mariano Messera were of the highest quality, while in Gayson Gregory and Jurgen Tauber I had two of the best strikers in the world, but the defence did need some work. It was no surprise then that most of my recruitment was to improve this, 9 players arrived for a combined £17.5m, a goalkeeper, three defenders, a defensive midfielder, Mario Alvarez joining in a swap deal from my sister club Fiorentina for Ricardo Jorge, while I couldn't turn down the chance to sign both David Beckham and Francesco Totti on a free, 35 and 34 respectively but still with wonderful talent.

League - Runners Up

We led most of the campaign up until week 25, but a collapse which saw us lose 4 games in a row dashed our title hopes, and despite finishing the season well we could never regain top spot. It probably comes as no surprise that it was my nemesis from my Betis days Barcelona that won the title finishing 13 points ahead of us - unfortunately only got a table picture before the last game but ourselves and Barcelona both drew our games.

Spanish Cup - Semi Finals

We started the competition with a first round tie away at non league Alzira, and we made sure there was no slip up as we eased to a 4-0 win. The second round was a lot more tricky as we received a nightmare draw away at Valencia, and we were 1-0 down after 24 mins, but a double injury to the hosts and a red card for one of their players changed the game, and in the second half we scored three times to win 3-1. The third round saw the introduction of two legged ties, with us away at Real Sociedad, and thanks to a hat-trick from Tauber we gained a fantastic 5-1 lead, but we didn't make it easy for ourselves in making it through to the quarters as we lost 4-1 at home, but we squeezed through 6-5 on aggregate.

Levante awaited us in the last 8 and we won the first leg at home 2-1 in a tight game, and then saw the tie out with a much easier 3-0 away win. We received the worst draw in the semi finals as we would play league rivals Barcelona, but we managed an outstanding 4-1 home win in the first leg although Ronaldo's late consolation for the Catalans did leave me worried. That worry was compounded when we were 3-1 down at half time in the Nou Camp, and then things got ridiculous in the second half as we fell 8-1 behind and even with our own late goal we were out 9-6 on aggregate.

Champions League - Winners!

Unbelievably we started in the qualifying rounds before going all the way to lift the trophy. Wisla Krakow were beaten 3-1 on agg (2-1 (H) and 1-0 (A)) as we qualified for the group stage where we were grouped with Schalke 04, Club Brugge and Odd Greenland of Norway, and we gathered 13 points from our 6 games, tied with Schalke but their better head-to-head record against us (beating us 2-0 away and drawing 1-1 at home) saw them take top spot.

Our 2nd group stage opponents weren't too bad, Celtic, PSG and my former club Dusseldorf, and our points tally was even greater this time as we managed 5 wins and 1 loss (our first game at home to Celtic) as we topped the table, 7 points ahead of Celtic in 2nd. FC Koln awaited us in the quarters and a 2-0 win in Germany followed by an action packed 2-2 draw at home (a missed pen and sending off both for us, with a 90th minute equaliser confirming progression) took us into the last four to take on one of my other sides Rangers. As talked about already in the Rangers season review a Beckham hat-trick helped us to a 3-1 win at Ibrox, before we won again 3-2 at home (2 goals in the 90th minute for us) to earn the right to face Stuttgart in Rome at the Olimpico for the trophy.

What a game that followed though! We took an early lead through Tauber but by half time were 2-1 down, and so I shuffled the deck replacing my goalkeeper and central defender who both were having horrid games. It did the trick as a second for Tauber was followed by him completing his hat-trick from the penalty spot and with 80 mins on the clock we were just 10 mins from the trophy. Disaster then struck as Stuttgart scored not just once but twice and come 90 mins we were somehow 4-3 down! We managed to force a corner in the dying moments and with the ball bouncing about in the 6 yard box Lourenco was on hand to poke it home and give us a lifeline and see the game head into extra time. 30 additional minutes on the clock, we only needed 9 though as thankfully Alvarez bagged us a golden goal winner after being set up by Lourenco and I had my trophy!

Player of the Season

A tough one with some fantastic contributions this season, mentions go to Messera (24 goals and 20 assists from 54 games) and Jurgen Tauber (39 goals in 32(1) games), but with his late equaliser in the final and the highest average rating in the squad the award goes to Lourenco.

Unfortunately there are not many Y jobs as a whole given the leagues I've loaded, and none are showing up currently either, I could be in for some wait.
    After winning the Champions League with Zaragoza I thought it wouldn't take long for me to land a new job, and with one of the aims of this save to win the most CL titles with Liverpool I was ecstatic when Gerard Houllier retired, the only problem was they didn't want me despite my recent CL win, instead they went for the Southampton manager who had just finished the season in 14th place, 39 year old Rab Douglas! Unbelievable

So back to the other plan of continuing the alphabet theme, and I had my eye on two jobs in England both in League Two, York and Yeovil but despite them both fighting against relegation up until the start of the November neither job looked like it was coming up so instead I changed strategy and decided to move to any team which began with a letter I hadn't won anything with already.

First to receive my application was Helmond Sport in the Dutch Eerste Divisie (second tier) but they appointed Dolf Roks who had just been sacked by Volendam, then Salamanca sacked their manager and made me an offer without me even applying but having just managed in Spain I fancied a change of scenery (plus doing anything with them in La Liga would have been a massive ask), before finally at the third time of asking I accepted an offer from a Serie B side.

Parma

League

With the club already out of the Italian Cup there was only the league to play for but they were already a bit off the pace as can be seen below.

The squad itself was littered with fantastic players for that level if a little light on numbers, but with £11m to spend as well that was soon corrected with the £6m signing of Lorenzo Insigne the biggest signing. As can be seen Bari were 11 points clear with 26 games left remaining, but everyone else ahead of us were within 5 points and after a run of 6 wins and a draw from our 7 games we were second (including an 8-4 home win over Empoli), and now only Bari stood in our way. It took another 8 games till we finally grabbed top spot, in gameweek 26 we beat them 3-2 at home despite us being 2-0 down after just 8 mins, and this comeback win proved vital as Bari then lost their next game away at Treviso 2-0 which meant our 3-1 away win at Ternana saw us leap frog our rivals. From there we never let up gaining 26 points from our last 10 games, but neither did Bari and it went down to the last game of the season as we were just two point ahead of them, us away at Empoli them away at Pistoiese who we had drawn with at home 3-3 the prior week. Thankfully there was no drama as we ran out 4-2 winners while Bari went down 2-1 which saw us crowned Champions and Parma legend Fabio Cannavaro lift the title after I brought him back to the club on a free just a month prior after he was sacked as player/manager by Reggina.

Player of the Season

Only one winner, 17 year old Daniele Felici who was injured for two months on my arrival, and someone I may have missed as he was in my reserves intially if not for the news message informing me he was back in light training. Before his injury he had already scored 5 goals in 3 games for the club despite being 16 (he actually made his debut last year for the club at just 15), but once he took his place as my lone striker he was an absolute monster, scoring 28 goals in 17 league games as he destroyed the league and ensured we won the title from a great Bari side, and at just 17 years old he will definitely be on my radar at future clubs.

Thankfully the wait for my next job wasn't as long as it was from Zaragoza to Parma as I once again head to Germany to take over Schalke 04 who have just been relegated from the Bundesliga.

Last edited by AMC; 08-11-19 at 08:24 PM.

Ah man AMC, can you please upload your pic pack? they look so cool, I feel I am missing out lol, if you compress them, use We transfer to send them.

Think he has my one? Itís huge, well mine is now. 7 or 8 gb
    Long live 00/01

Yeah itís Camís, weíve tried before it was too big to upload (thatís what she said).

I am not on any upload sites, perhaps you are AMC, could perhaps split it into 4 or 5 and upload for MrFoo?
    Long live 00/01

Iím not on any either Iím afraid.

Think he has my one? Itís huge, well mine is now. 7 or 8 gb
    Well the 2015 -16 pack is 5gb, but when it is compressed in a rar file is just under 900mb. We Transfer is free to use no sign up required, and it takes up 2gb, so you would need make a win rar of the pictures folder it will prob compress to around 1.2gb then you can upload on we transfer and paste the link on the forum.
    Last edited by MrFoo; 10-11-19 at 01:23 PM.

PM me your email address and will try.
    Long live 00/01

Thanks CAM much appreciated.

I sent you a PM.

If you manage to get it to me ill break it down into chunks i can then upload it with your permission.

Hello , can someone put here best recommended tactic or tactics ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

I like DWSv5 or DWSv5 Zidane, DWSv5 Zidane A316 but also like 4-1-2-1-2 ^Jack^, 2-6-2 rst and 21412 not sure who made the last one.
    Long live 00/01

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 717778798081