Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2026

Thread: CM 00/01 - Discussion

vCash
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Thank You Very Much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Hi Cam F! Is there an exe with x200 speed, colored attributes and NOCD for 3.89?

vCash
    Apart from the 200 speed Nick has created the other 2 - https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0001/cm...ensitivity.zip
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Thanks!

vCash
    That's for 3.81 - for 3.89 the best I have is: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0001/cm...lorAttribs.zip
    So no Idle Sensitivity for 3.89. For 3.81 at x200 speed there's this note I wrote elsehwwhere:
    Code:
    If you know how to use a hex editor, go into the cm0001.exe (of a 3.81 based version - which all Cam's are) and go to location:
    0x4c937a
    You should see the bytes:
    That represents 2710 in hex (10000 in decimal). Change that to a lower number like:
    (which is 1388 in hex - 5000 in decimal)
    And it will go twice as fast.

vCash
    Thanks Nick!

vCash
    Now that I think about it. John Locke added a speed adjuster for 0001, it will be in flex 1 or 2 in downloads.
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Now that I think about it. John Locke added a speed adjuster for 0001, it will be in flex 1 or 2 in downloads.
    Yes, I just saw that. But I wanted the speed adjuster for version 3.89 as it contains the language in Portuguese. :/

vCash
    Why do you want it fast? 0001 runs about 50 times faster than 0102. You can have all leagues all nations and it whizzes along , whereas 10 nations on 0102 and my pc grinds to a halt while it processes 0102. I dont like fast match speed either as you cant react and make changes.
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Why do you want it fast? 0001 runs about 50 times faster than 0102. You can have all leagues all nations and it whizzes along , whereas 10 nations on 0102 and my pc grinds to a halt while it processes 0102. I dont like fast match speed either as you cant react and make changes.
    I didn't know that 00/01 ​​was faster than 01/02. Thanks for the info, Cam F!

Enviado de meu Moto G Play usando o Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Zaragoza

The eagle eyed amongst you would notice that in the screenshots above a third manager burst on to the scene, as in order to speed up the process I introduced another manager to take over the vacant spot at Zaragoza. Zaragoza finished 3rd last season and thus I would also be competing in the Champions League as well as the domestic trophies. From looking at the squad there were some fantastic players, attacking midfielders Lourenco and Mariano Messera were of the highest quality, while in Gayson Gregory and Jurgen Tauber I had two of the best strikers in the world, but the defence did need some work. It was no surprise then that most of my recruitment was to improve this, 9 players arrived for a combined 17.5m, a goalkeeper, three defenders, a defensive midfielder, Mario Alvarez joining in a swap deal from my sister club Fiorentina for Ricardo Jorge, while I couldn't turn down the chance to sign both David Beckham and Francesco Totti on a free, 35 and 34 respectively but still with wonderful talent.

League - Runners Up

We led most of the campaign up until week 25, but a collapse which saw us lose 4 games in a row dashed our title hopes, and despite finishing the season well we could never regain top spot. It probably comes as no surprise that it was my nemesis from my Betis days Barcelona that won the title finishing 13 points ahead of us - unfortunately only got a table picture before the last game but ourselves and Barcelona both drew our games.

Spanish Cup - Semi Finals

We started the competition with a first round tie away at non league Alzira, and we made sure there was no slip up as we eased to a 4-0 win. The second round was a lot more tricky as we received a nightmare draw away at Valencia, and we were 1-0 down after 24 mins, but a double injury to the hosts and a red card for one of their players changed the game, and in the second half we scored three times to win 3-1. The third round saw the introduction of two legged ties, with us away at Real Sociedad, and thanks to a hat-trick from Tauber we gained a fantastic 5-1 lead, but we didn't make it easy for ourselves in making it through to the quarters as we lost 4-1 at home, but we squeezed through 6-5 on aggregate.

Levante awaited us in the last 8 and we won the first leg at home 2-1 in a tight game, and then saw the tie out with a much easier 3-0 away win. We received the worst draw in the semi finals as we would play league rivals Barcelona, but we managed an outstanding 4-1 home win in the first leg although Ronaldo's late consolation for the Catalans did leave me worried. That worry was compounded when we were 3-1 down at half time in the Nou Camp, and then things got ridiculous in the second half as we fell 8-1 behind and even with our own late goal we were out 9-6 on aggregate.

Champions League - Winners!

Unbelievably we started in the qualifying rounds before going all the way to lift the trophy. Wisla Krakow were beaten 3-1 on agg (2-1 (H) and 1-0 (A)) as we qualified for the group stage where we were grouped with Schalke 04, Club Brugge and Odd Greenland of Norway, and we gathered 13 points from our 6 games, tied with Schalke but their better head-to-head record against us (beating us 2-0 away and drawing 1-1 at home) saw them take top spot.

Our 2nd group stage opponents weren't too bad, Celtic, PSG and my former club Dusseldorf, and our points tally was even greater this time as we managed 5 wins and 1 loss (our first game at home to Celtic) as we topped the table, 7 points ahead of Celtic in 2nd. FC Koln awaited us in the quarters and a 2-0 win in Germany followed by an action packed 2-2 draw at home (a missed pen and sending off both for us, with a 90th minute equaliser confirming progression) took us into the last four to take on one of my other sides Rangers. As talked about already in the Rangers season review a Beckham hat-trick helped us to a 3-1 win at Ibrox, before we won again 3-2 at home (2 goals in the 90th minute for us) to earn the right to face Stuttgart in Rome at the Olimpico for the trophy.

What a game that followed though! We took an early lead through Tauber but by half time were 2-1 down, and so I shuffled the deck replacing my goalkeeper and central defender who both were having horrid games. It did the trick as a second for Tauber was followed by him completing his hat-trick from the penalty spot and with 80 mins on the clock we were just 10 mins from the trophy. Disaster then struck as Stuttgart scored not just once but twice and come 90 mins we were somehow 4-3 down! We managed to force a corner in the dying moments and with the ball bouncing about in the 6 yard box Lourenco was on hand to poke it home and give us a lifeline and see the game head into extra time. 30 additional minutes on the clock, we only needed 9 though as thankfully Alvarez bagged us a golden goal winner after being set up by Lourenco and I had my trophy!

Player of the Season

A tough one with some fantastic contributions this season, mentions go to Messera (24 goals and 20 assists from 54 games) and Jurgen Tauber (39 goals in 32(1) games), but with his late equaliser in the final and the highest average rating in the squad the award goes to Lourenco.

Unfortunately there are not many Y jobs as a whole given the leagues I've loaded, and none are showing up currently either, I could be in for some wait.
    After winning the Champions League with Zaragoza I thought it wouldn't take long for me to land a new job, and with one of the aims of this save to win the most CL titles with Liverpool I was ecstatic when Gerard Houllier retired, the only problem was they didn't want me despite my recent CL win, instead they went for the Southampton manager who had just finished the season in 14th place, 39 year old Rab Douglas! Unbelievable

So back to the other plan of continuing the alphabet theme, and I had my eye on two jobs in England both in League Two, York and Yeovil but despite them both fighting against relegation up until the start of the November neither job looked like it was coming up so instead I changed strategy and decided to move to any team which began with a letter I hadn't won anything with already.

First to receive my application was Helmond Sport in the Dutch Eerste Divisie (second tier) but they appointed Dolf Roks who had just been sacked by Volendam, then Salamanca sacked their manager and made me an offer without me even applying but having just managed in Spain I fancied a change of scenery (plus doing anything with them in La Liga would have been a massive ask), before finally at the third time of asking I accepted an offer from a Serie B side.

Parma

League

With the club already out of the Italian Cup there was only the league to play for but they were already a bit off the pace as can be seen below.

The squad itself was littered with fantastic players for that level if a little light on numbers, but with 11m to spend as well that was soon corrected with the 6m signing of Lorenzo Insigne the biggest signing. As can be seen Bari were 11 points clear with 26 games left remaining, but everyone else ahead of us were within 5 points and after a run of 6 wins and a draw from our 7 games we were second (including an 8-4 home win over Empoli), and now only Bari stood in our way. It took another 8 games till we finally grabbed top spot, in gameweek 26 we beat them 3-2 at home despite us being 2-0 down after just 8 mins, and this comeback win proved vital as Bari then lost their next game away at Treviso 2-0 which meant our 3-1 away win at Ternana saw us leap frog our rivals. From there we never let up gaining 26 points from our last 10 games, but neither did Bari and it went down to the last game of the season as we were just two point ahead of them, us away at Empoli them away at Pistoiese who we had drawn with at home 3-3 the prior week. Thankfully there was no drama as we ran out 4-2 winners while Bari went down 2-1 which saw us crowned Champions and Parma legend Fabio Cannavaro lift the title after I brought him back to the club on a free just a month prior after he was sacked as player/manager by Reggina.

Player of the Season

Only one winner, 17 year old Daniele Felici who was injured for two months on my arrival, and someone I may have missed as he was in my reserves intially if not for the news message informing me he was back in light training. Before his injury he had already scored 5 goals in 3 games for the club despite being 16 (he actually made his debut last year for the club at just 15), but once he took his place as my lone striker he was an absolute monster, scoring 28 goals in 17 league games as he destroyed the league and ensured we won the title from a great Bari side, and at just 17 years old he will definitely be on my radar at future clubs.

Thankfully the wait for my next job wasn't as long as it was from Zaragoza to Parma as I once again head to Germany to take over Schalke 04 who have just been relegated from the Bundesliga.

Last edited by AMC; 08-11-19 at 08:24 PM.

vCash
    Ah man AMC, can you please upload your pic pack? they look so cool, I feel I am missing out lol, if you compress them, use We transfer to send them.

vCash
    Think he has my one? Its huge, well mine is now. 7 or 8 gb
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Yeah its Cams, weve tried before it was too big to upload (thats what she said).

vCash
    I am not on any upload sites, perhaps you are AMC, could perhaps split it into 4 or 5 and upload for MrFoo?
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Im not on any either Im afraid.

vCash
    Think he has my one? Its huge, well mine is now. 7 or 8 gb
    Well the 2015 -16 pack is 5gb, but when it is compressed in a rar file is just under 900mb. We Transfer is free to use no sign up required, and it takes up 2gb, so you would need make a win rar of the pictures folder it will prob compress to around 1.2gb then you can upload on we transfer and paste the link on the forum.
    Last edited by MrFoo; 10-11-19 at 01:23 PM.

vCash
    PM me your email address and will try.
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Thanks CAM much appreciated.

I sent you a PM.

If you manage to get it to me ill break it down into chunks i can then upload it with your permission.

vCash
    Hello , can someone put here best recommended tactic or tactics ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

vCash
    I like DWSv5 or DWSv5 Zidane, DWSv5 Zidane A316 but also like 4-1-2-1-2 ^Jack^, 2-6-2 rst and 21412 not sure who made the last one.
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Gremio

So Gremio indeed it was, and I arrived in time for the start of the Serie A season, hopefully my stay would be a short one if I won this and could move on after just 5 months at the Porto Alegre club. I made just two signing for the club, both on frees and both absolute legends, first Alessandro Nesta a month into the season and then Ronaldo a month later (despite it taking 3 times to sign him even with me matching his demands each time).

Serie A - Semi Finals (I think)

Things didn't get off to the best as I could only draw my first game in charge 0-0 at home to Bahia, before then losing away at Portuguesa and with just one point from my first two games I was already questioning my move to Brazil. That was soon short lived as we then went on a remarkable 14 match winning streak to soar to the top of the table and already looked like running away with it. The remaining five games saw three wins, a draw and a loss as we finished 10 pts ahead of Portuguesa who had also only loss two games but had seven draws to their name as opposed to our two. Job done you'd have thought, but not quite, and this is were things get confusing and I still don't understand it.

The top 8 in the league go into the Championship Stage while 9th to 16th go into the Playoff Stage (more on that later), and so as we finished 1st we had a two legged quarter final against Flamengo which we duly won 2-0 away and 2-1 at home to progress to the last four to face Santos. The four teams eliminated from the Championship Stage dropped into the playoff stage second round to meet the winners from the playoff stage first round, to set up another four games.

Anyway to our game, we drew 0-0 with Santos away and then won 4-3 in a pulsating game at home were we were 2-0 down at half time and both teams finished with 10 men. Job done and through to the final then - think again? Looking at the results in the competition screen there was a small 4 by Gremio and 1 by Santos, and so it looks like you have to win two games to go through, and therefore a third game was scheduled, and once again we were at home first. Things got off to a great start as we went 1-0 up after 15 mins but then fell apart in the first 11 minutes of the second half to lose 3-1, now despite Santos winning 6-4 on agg over 3 games now they hadn't won two games either and also had 4 pts and therefore I expected a fourth game to separate us, I was wrong. Apparently as the highest seeded team (still don't know what that means as I finished the league season in 1st) Santos went through to the final to take on Portuguesa who also needed 3 games to qualifying (losing 1-0, winning 2-1 and then drawing the decider 2-2 against Sao Paulo) and who I assume also went through as they were the highest seeded team.

Season over then? Not quite, as we know found ourselves in the playoff stage fourth round as us and Sao Paulo joined the winners of the Playoff stage third round, and it was Sao Paulo we faced as beat them 2-0 away and lost 1-0 at home to qualify for the final, where we would face Fortaleza who had overcome Vitoria 8-6 on aggregate (unlike the Championship stage the Playoff stage seems to be a strict two legged affair). The Championship Stage Final went to three games with Portuguesa triumping after winning 1-0 away, drawing 0-0 at home and then winning the decider at home 2-1, while our Playoff Final was a one legged tie at neutral ground and we left it late to win 2-1, and I thought this now meant we'd play Portuguesa in a winner takes all tie. Wrong once again, that was in fact it for both us and Portuguesa and I was left scratching my head as to what the point was for us to go into the playoff stage at all if we didn't actually win anything, and I'm bemused that a team who finished top of the regular season "won" a stage that started with teams that had finished 9th to 16th!

The State Championship starts in just over a month which will be my priority, however we also have the Copa do Brasil and the Copa Libertadores to contest as well, but if someone can explain that Serie A season it'd be much appreciated
    Gremio

Still hurting from losing Serie A in circumstances I still don't understand, all eyes were on the Brazilian South Regional Championship although we were also entered into the Copa Libertadores and the Copa do Brasil so we had three chances of winning something. 19 year old Jose Roberto Pessoa Junior was the big signing during the month break between that Playoff Final and our first State Championship game against Joinville, as he joined for 4m from Vitoria, while the big departures were Jean Marronzinho to Sao Paulo for 5m and last seasons top scorer Joelson who left for Coritiba for 3.3m as he wanted a new challenge, I was hoping then that Ronaldo would improve his scoring record from the five goals in ten games he managed in Serie A. Unfortunately we also lost Alessandro Nesta during the State Championship as Aalen came in for his managerial release clause and he decided to accept the offer of a return to Europe.

State Championship

There was only ever one team in it and thankfully that was us, although Juventude were up there in the opening weeks with us before falling by the way side, and from our 22 games we lost just once and recorded some massive wins along the way. As this is Brazil though it's not just enough to top the league system and so the top four would play off in two semi finals with the winners making it to the final and the winners of that being declared State Champions. We would face 4th placed Internacional and having beat them 3-0 home and away I was confident we would navigate our way past them. The tie was over after the first leg as despite being away first we crushed them 7-1 with Ronaldo bagging four and we even missed a pen, and so with one foot and four toes in the final I decided to rest my first team for the second leg as the backups played in a boring 0-0 draw that saw Internacional reduced to nine men.

Facing us in the final would be Londrina who could actually boast the better head-to-head record over us in the league, handing us our one defeat a 3-1 win away while they also drew 3-3 with us at their place, this was as difficult as it got. Once again we were away first and again we got off to a good start finding ourselves 2-0 up by half time, but when Londrina pulled one back in the opening minutes of the second half I feared a comeback, but it never came and late goals from Amoah and Sandrinho gave us a fantastic 4-1 win. There was no resting players this time as I looked to secure the trophy would allow me to move on and we were ahead after just 4 mins, and despite Londrina scoring a couple themselves in the first half we had four to lead 8-3 on agg. It was party time in the stands now but we had to stay professional and see the job out, and despite Londrina scoring again in the final few minutes the damage was done and we were State Champions!

Copa Libertadores

We were drawn in a group with Boca Juniors, Alianza Lima and The Strongest (from Bolivia and actually the weakest in the group ) and we managed a remarkable six wins from six to move into the second round. Uruguay's Bella Vista were up next and a 3-2 win at home in the first leg thanks to a last minute winner gave us a slight advantage before we played much better in a 2-0 win at their ground to move into the last eight. This is were we came unstuck, losing the first leg away at America (MEX) 4-3 having been reduced to 10 men on 67, and then drawing a blank at home in a game we dominated but somehow America scored with their only shot on target.

Copa do Brasil

This one sadly didn't last too long, Serie B side Ponte Preta were our opponents in the first round and we won the first leg 8-1 away with Ronaldo bagging four goals, and so once again a reserve side played the second leg and won 2-0, but that just set up a rematch with our nemesis from Serie A, Santos. Sending offs in both halves for us away in the first leg meant it was never going to be easy but they only managed a 1-0 lead thanks to a penalty from Ibrahim Said, but we didn't turn up in the second leg at home and lost 2-0 to go out 3-0 on agg.

Player of the Season

Midfielders Alexandre Alves dos Santos (28 games 10 goals 14 assists 8.07 rating) and Jose Roberto Pessoa Junior (25(2) games 14 goals 5 assists 7.96 rating) both enjoyed very good seasons but it could only be one person and he certainly bagged the goals I hoped he would as despite being 35 (36 in two months time) Ronaldo netted 29 goals in 27 games, with an astonishing 24 goals in 16 State Championship games, the only disappointment being his record in the Copa Libertadores.

So once again I would be on my way and I had a few clubs offer me a job, first up were NAC Breda who had a very good squad and would give me my first crack at managing in Holland on this save, but in the time between me applying and them offering me the job both Juventus and Milan sacked their managers. I took a gamble and rejected NAC's offer and prayed that one of the Italian giants would come in for me, as it was both did, Juventus first but once again I gambled and rejected them and then thankfully two days later Milan came calling, offering me 196m to spend in reshaping the squad and taking them back to winning ways and this time I snapped up their offer.

I actually played this a few months back and have only just realised doing this write up that Juventus actually play in the Italian Super Cup in a months time so I probably should have took their job for a possible quick stint, oh well

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Strange to see your team scoring all those goals, but not always at the right times...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrkh For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    I think it's just the way I do the write up mate, I post the last screenshot of each competition so unless I win every tournament the majority are going to be a loss. The most important games where them State Championship Semi Final and Final two legged affairs and they came up trumps then allowing me to move on to Milan.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post: