39. You may not vote on this poll

16 41.03%

23 58.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 72 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CM 00/01 - Discussion

vCash

CM 00/01 - Discussion

For those who don't know I play 0001 just as much as 0102. This thread is just to do with those who play that game also, there will be no adverts for other sites & is just for me & others. I do not want a mass debate like with 9900 thread so if you don't like it don't read it!!

Demo - http://www.fileplanet.com/50924/5000...ger-00/01-Demo

Full game with my DB - https://www.sendspace.com/file/kgzsro

Then rename the folder as Championship Manager 00-01

That goes for anybody else who wants to play 0001 and my DB.

0001 Original Picture Folder (rename Pictures once downloaded) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/gefw77

4 DBs for you to play with, my CM2 9596 conversion, CM3 9899 conversion & orig db with legends and kids along with original players.

Thanks to the forum board members for letting me post my latest DB & exe (orig db with legends and kids along with original players) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/mfxnse

Switzerland, Romania & Ukraine replacing Wales, N & Rep Ireland - http://www.sendspace.com/file/6wuysx

CM2 Project (Eng, Scottish leagues with other nations squads as per CM2 game) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/56phm9

CM3 Project (exact copy of CM3 9899 for 0001)- http://www.sendspace.com/file/8j1vtq

My exe is on 3.81 & has coloured atts, league/cup names changed to reflect today, Turkish league fixed thanks to JL, today's players as kids & 100s of legends for regens after season 1.

Suggestions and feedback always welcome & if anyone who isn't already playing it & wants to, send me a pm.

You can find full game download quite easily but not going to advertise that but given 0102 is freeware then you shouldn't have a problem finding an 0001 full game free download but if you can't send me a PM .

CM 00/01 was more than just an update. Continuing where CM 99/00 left off, CM 00/01 played an important role in taking the next step in fulfilling CM 3's initial potential. The game now included a wealth of media feedback as well as a host of other new ideas. Also being equipped with the very latest player and team data, it was at the top of all CM player's shopping list!
    Features

• Twenty-six concurrent leagues will be playable
    • Accurate profiles and histories for over 50,000 players, managers, and coaches, collated by a dedicated army of football fans from every corner of the globe
    • A full interactive transfer system featuring all the elements of modern day negotiations
    • Full international simulation featuring all the major tournaments plus B-team and U-21 management opportunities. Now includes the Olympic Games U23 tournament
    • Data Editor, allowing you to change and modify the stats used in the game. Keep your teams squads up to date or even add yourself into the game
    • Local and National media involvement, you can now read and reply to media stories about the clubs and players and events in the game
    • For the ultimate challenge you can now play the game using randomised fictional players

The Daily Telegraph gave this game away free with their Fantasy Football competition. It got many new people hooked on the series.
    Last edited by Cam F; 19-03-15 at 06:33 PM. Reason: New update

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:

vCash
    What are your reasons for playing this just as much as 01 02 mate?

vCash
    if I had my way you wouldn't even have a thread so less of the cheeky comments

vCash
    I played the version you gave me a link for recently Cam and the Palermo & Anelka combo is still beasty. Realized whilst playing it that the 4-1-3-2 actually works better on that version than 0102 as both strikers score a lot (from memory Anelka had 57 in 58 and Palermo 49 in 56). Had the likes of Deisler in midfield

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    What are your reasons for playing this just as much as 01 02 mate?
    I play it as much as I use the original DB. Main reasons are I can get a job in any country without issues that arose in 0102, background leagues not an issue, runs 4 times faster and can offer any staff any role unlike in 0102 when it is only coach/ass man. I like having all my scouts as club legends or other top former players. I also find it harder to win in & like Derm said tacs work differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    if I had my way you wouldn't even have a thread so less of the cheeky comments
    Top bloke Fods

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    I played the version you gave me a link for recently Cam and the Palermo & Anelka combo is still beasty. Realized whilst playing it that the 4-1-3-2 actually works better on that version than 0102 as both strikers score a lot (from memory Anelka had 57 in 58 and Palermo 49 in 56). Had the likes of Deisler in midfield
    Cheers Derm. I agree tacs work differently.
    Last edited by Cam F; 04-06-12 at 09:46 PM.

vCash
    This is from my drinking career game. I play it once a week for over 2 years. It is the career I enjoy most and sadly this has impacted on my week day career games as they don't seem as good.

I started off with Rangers but then got Real Madrid job at the end of the first season. I have remained as both Gers & RM for the entire career. The other clubs I have started off with smaller clubs and worked my way to the top or sideways if I got bored.

At Gers Boyd has been a legend for me. Barry Ferguson retired at the end of the season & think I will leave Gers when Boyd retires.

Same at Real, Raul just won't retire and can't see me staying on once he does retire.

vCash
    stamina 1 for boyd

do you have to sub him after quarter of an hour

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patinoz View Post
    stamina 1 for boyd

do you have to sub him after quarter of an hour
    Na, lasts the full 90 but can't play two games a week now

vCash
    ledley king alike

vCash
    CM 00/01 !!!
    What a fantastic game I was playing Football Manager with my neighbours and a few days after that I was go to a Dutch game-shop and bought this game for 5 guldens ( Dutch money before the Euro) And I was playing this game so much!
    I was always playing with Lazio Roma what a great team was that Crespo,Salas,Claudio Lopez, Nesta etc.
    One time my mom set my pc off and I was forget to save so my game, that was terrible !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinsuz View Post
    CM 00/01 !!!
    What a fantastic game I was playing Football Manager with my neighbours and a few days after that I was go to a Dutch game-shop and bought this game for 5 guldens ( Dutch money before the Euro) And I was playing this game so much!
    I was always playing with Lazio Roma what a great team was that Crespo,Salas,Claudio Lopez, Nesta etc.
    One time my mom set my pc off and I was forget to save so my game, that was terrible !
    Your mom needs bendng over and her botty spanking

vCash
    yeah,i like it also from time to time to play this version...i got lucky to change money prizes in England,France,Italy and in Euro competitions,offsets are very similar as in 01/02...my goal was to create Serbian/Yugoslav league patch for this version...still,not enough time for everything...

vCash
    :facepalm:

Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Your mom needs bendng over and her botty spanking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djole2mcloud View Post
    yeah,i like it also from time to time to play this version...i got lucky to change money prizes in England,France,Italy and in Euro competitions,offsets are very similar as in 01/02...my goal was to create Serbian/Yugoslav league patch for this version...still,not enough time for everything...
    Hmmn, interesting. Might need to ask you how you did that.

Going to post some pics of manager abilities as the thing I like about 0001 is I can trot round the world with little issue as long as I have been doing well in my career.

vCash
    If you have time now Cam, can you post a screenie of Saviola if he is still playing please

vCash
    Helder Postiga was always a great player and transfer free

vCash
    Is there a download where you can play without a cd?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    If you have time now Cam, can you post a screenie of Saviola if he is still playing please

and in my game just retired

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsuz View Post
    Is there a download where you can play without a cd?
    There is quite a few but not going to ruin my thread i've very kindly been allowed to have & get into trouble.

A quick google search should find you it tho.
    Last edited by Cam F; 06-06-12 at 06:42 PM.

vCash
    What happens when both of your clubs go head to head Cam?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    What happens when both of your clubs go head to head Cam?
    May the best team win. I don't favour any club over another.

My style of management is mostly having only players of that nation I am in, means my clubs don't compete for the same players.

vCash
    Okay I got the original CD but that CD is so old and in a very bad condition because I had play it so many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post

and in my game just retired

There is quite a few but not going to ruin my thread i've very kindly been allowed to have & get into trouble.

A quick google search should find you it tho.

vCash
    As I was saying earlier, there are no CA issues in 0001 so you can get a job in another country with no difficulty as long as you are the best man for the job. This is in my latest game after one season. The first is my overall and the second is how my abilty shows up in CMExplorer. I won div 3 & challenge cup, made league cup final & 4th round sco cup.

vCash
    I have created my own DB for 0001, it is the original game with old legends about for regens then lots of the players nowadays that are young. A bit like somebody did for 0102. Anyway just a bit of fun & will pass the time for me until the update is released for 0102.

I hadn't intended on releasing it but shared with a few regulars who seem to like it so thought why not.

Still a work in progress but here it is - http://www.sendspace.com/file/g79lpv

You can find the game quite easily by a google search or you might already have the disk.
    Last edited by Cam F; 12-06-12 at 09:15 AM.

vCash
    New update with changes suggested. http://www.sendspace.com/file/zled7q

A few pics for people.

Young players -

Tasty regens -

Last edited by Cam F; 13-06-12 at 09:32 PM. Reason: New update

Page 1 of 72 1234511 ... LastLast