• samsami

1 6.25%
  • Cam F

5 31.25%
  • SteveHarle

5 31.25%

Thread: Member of the Month - June 2020

Member of the Month - June 2020

At the end of each month, a new thread will appear where members can put forward their nominations for who they think have been an integral part of the community in the past month. Who will you be nominating?

Please put forward ONE nomination and why you feel that particular member should be named 'Member of the Month'?

Nominations can be for a number of activities ranging from scouting for the update teams, writing a story, running competitions, releasing a popular download or even just helping to 'Keep the Game Alive' by being a regular poster.

The nominations are then put to a vote to the community where the winner will receive the status as Member of the Month and 100 vCash at the end of the month. It should go without saying that you cannot vote for yourself!

A full list of winners since the MotM award was introduced to the community can be accessed here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3082

Cheers
    Mark

Nick&Co

He keeps coming up with all sorts of awesome ways to enhance his patches more and more. The hidden stats feature among other things is a fantastic addition, I saw yesterday he's found ways of combating Super Keepers.... the man deserves a knighthood ha!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveHarle For This Useful Post:

Samsani gets my vote.

He's just finished a marathon of a story with Feyenoord and the Netherlands by winning the World Cup.

This fact alone merits the nomination

Cam F for me for the 93/94 Database (Nick was also involved in that as well!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

SteveHarle needs to be in.

The reason is that, as one of the most epic DB maintainance operations of (at least) the last couple of years, last June SteveHarle did (more or less):

- Researched, identified and deleted 5.000 useless stadiums (unused and duplicates),
    - Researched and renamed all different stadiums sharing the same name (including a few HUNDREDS "Municipal" stadiums)
    - Identified and reallocated clubs associated to a wrong stadium with the correct name to the correct stadium with a (probably now fixed) name.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrea71 For This Useful Post:

Cam F for me, love the 93/94 data update he has created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ictpaisley For This Useful Post:

Mark - time to put the poll up?

Sure, 4 names now up

Close here - any more votes?

We've got a worthy winner with that extra vote - lets call it at that shall we and give it to Cam? I bloody love the 93/94 update!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveHarle For This Useful Post:

Sorry guys, been off for 2 weeks. Cam F is indeed the winner of the June MotM Congrats, Cam!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Congratulations Cam. You're doing a great work for sure

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea71 For This Useful Post:

Congrats Cam and a to the other nom's!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Aaw shucks, thanks guys!!! Glad you all like 93 0102, it is beastly and great fun. I can't take plaudits without thanking the magical wizardry of Sir Nick who made it all possible and to inspire me to do it.