Thread: Bringing CM0102 back to the massess--would there be interest in a podcast?

Bringing CM0102 back to the massess--would there be interest in a podcast?

Hi there,

In looking at the amount of content I read, watch and listen to about FM in general, I was wondering if this is something we could do (as a community) to bring more awareness to the updates, the community, and the game in general. This is not meant to be something I only would be creating, but in thinking about it, I'm wondering:

- Would there be interest for a podcast series, weekly or biweekly?
    - Would there be interest for someone/two more people or so to co-lead it with me to get this started?
    - Any other thougts you may have?

I'm interested in hearing about this--we could put together a list of topics we'd cover--historic players, the latest update (promo to bring people to the community), special guests, tactics, tech Q&As for people who want to get into the game but don't know how to instal it, updates on our saves, etc.

Feel free to tell me this is a stupid ideam too.

Thoughts?

Cristian

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristian For This Useful Post:

All ideas are good mate

Unsure how much interest there is for a podcast (have a feeling someone on twitter already doing it?) but we do see a lot of interest on social media when a big account mentions the game so for sure there is still a lot interaction with people where the game is much loved!

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    All ideas are good mate

Unsure how much interest there is for a podcast (have a feeling someone on twitter already doing it?) but we do see a lot of interest on social media when a big account mentions the game so for sure there is still a lot interaction with people where the game is much loved!
    Interesting--I wonder if someone could find if that's the case, if there's alreayd something out there. I think this is niche enough where we could find a small pool of gents wanting to listen in, but it would be a matter of trying it out?

Looks like this guy is doing some - https://twitter.com/cm9798/status/1300717447075553280

Just have a search around

I listen to the Champ Man on the Post podcast, the one linked above.

it's pretty good but the there is a heavier focus on CM 97/98 which I played for about 10 minutes 15 years ago and can't even get to run on my computer.

They have pulled in some amazing guests to. Well I thought they were amazing, but I'm a nerd.

I would definitely be in for a CM01/02 podcast/You tube show whatever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Latepicks For This Useful Post:

Yeah, I saw that one too and you're right, it scv just a special episode for cm0102 more than a cm0102 podcast. Let's see what others think!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristian For This Useful Post: