Thread: Help

Help

good evening guys, a curiosity, is there a way to start from June and not from July? so that you have more time to get things done? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by abdreassl View Post
    good evening guys, a curiosity, is there a way to start from June and not from July? so that you have more time to get things done? thank you
    Add another league and then start the season for that league (not sure when each league starts but likely on the forum/instruction manual)

USA I think.

Each country as a start date coded.

You can look in here (Credits to Golly) : https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...079#post240079

And change in Olly

Quote Originally Posted by David00C View Post
    Each country as a start date coded.

You can look in here (Credits to Golly) : https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...079#post240079

And change in Olly

thank you very much, but I need the updated list 19/20 with transfers and updates the start dates change compared to 01/02

thank you very much, but I need the updated list 19/20 with transfers and updates the start dates change compared to 01/02
    It doesnt matter the year just change the day and the month for each league. Follow the instructions.