Thread: Cant seem to get the 3-latest-patch to install

Cant seem to get the 3-latest-patch to install

Just received the game from you guys, thanks muchly. Game all installed ok, just trying to install the patches and cant seem to get the 'latest patch' to work, follwed all the instructions, copy and pasted the 2 files and put them into the CM directory, changed the settings to Window XP service pack 3 and selected run as administrator, yet when i start the game it doesnt show the 68T version ??

Can you assist?

Quote Originally Posted by JDonHowe View Post
    Just received the game from you guys, thanks muchly. Game all installed ok, just trying to install the patches and cant seem to get the 'latest patch' to work, follwed all the instructions, copy and pasted the 2 files and put them into the CM directory, changed the settings to Window XP service pack 3 and selected run as administrator, yet when i start the game it doesnt show the 68T version ??

Can you assist?
    Ping on me on ebay (I'm on of the members who runs the ebay account and we haven't heard from you there) or send me a private message here and I'll walk you through it on whatsapp

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Ping on me on ebay (I'm on of the members who runs the ebay account and we haven't heard from you there) or send me a private message here and I'll walk you through it on whatsapp
    thanks muchly, just messaged on ebay

All sorted and up and running

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post: