Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Syria

316'sRegen Unattached
    Aye they were moved off some base that the bosses didn't even know held the weapons. Supposedly heading to North Carolina. Very scary this, especially when you listen to Kerry Hagel McCain Graham and the rest. They sound determined.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djole2mcloud View Post
    rEMINDS ME OF THE xZIBIT mEME

316'sRegen Unattached
    Vladimir Putin, leader of the free world?

WTF is happening?

vCash
    The least we can do is hand over Obama`s peace prize to him.

vCash

Errrr, you were meant to say `chemical weapon`, not `napalm`.

316'sRegen Unattached

I heard they started destroying the weapons yesterday
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 10-10-13 at 09:13 AM.

vCash
    President Barack Obama has asked the US Congress to approve $500m (294m) to train and equip what he described as "moderate" Syrian opposition forces.

The funds would help Syrians defend against forces aligned with President Bashar al-Assad, the White House said.

The aid would also counter Islamist militants such as the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis), it added.

Isis's advance in neighbouring Iraq has led some in Congress to press Mr Obama to take action.

Tens of thousands of people have died and millions more have been displaced in three years of civil war in Syria, as rebels fight troops loyal to Mr Assad.

"This funding request would build on the administration's longstanding efforts to empower the moderate Syrian opposition, both civilian and armed," the White House said.

It will also "enable the Department of Defense to increase our support to vetted elements of the armed opposition".

The money will help stabilise areas under opposition control and counter terrorist threats, the White House said.

The rebels that would receive the funds would be vetted beforehand in order to alleviate concerns of equipment falling into the hands of militants hostile to the US and its allies, the White House said.

Mr Obama has been under strong pressure from some members of Congress to increase assistance in the area.

Last month Mr Obama hinted at increased help for the Syrian opposition in a speech at the military academy at West Point.

He said he would work with Congress to "ramp up support for those in the Syrian opposition who offer the best alternative to terrorists and a brutal dictator".

and so it begins, enter USA....

vCash
    Hon the Russians

vCash
    USA abondoned the training program. First group of trainees got captured by El-Nusra, second group joined El-Nusra and so on...

11. Russians will do what the west hasn't/ Airstrikes, backed up by forces on the ground (Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi, Hezbollah) with Russian equipment and trainers..... they'll hurt ISIS and push back all the anti-Assad groups that are currently fighting, allowing the Syrian government time to reclaim some territory and re-establish themselves as an effective anti-extremist fighting force.

Until the Western countries grow some balls and also put troops on the ground, the new Russian alliance will have to take care of things

They've also met with Saudi, Turkish, and Israeli government officials to try and coordinate things.... at this rate, US influence in the Middle East will fall and they'll be replaced by the Russians

vCash
    hail to that...tired of watching americans introduce democracy in last 20 yrs or so...

vCash
    Putin has his uses.

vCash
    Surprised to see Putin getting involved considering his stance on other matters!

vCash
    Putin supports Assad, so no chance he wouldn't get involved.

Also funny, USA gave weapon to Syria rebels, but... They joined IS army instead with USA weaponry . USA plan backfired as usual .

If I was EU governing body I would do what Orban does in Hungary, use force against them refugees. So much shit going on in media trying to make them look like they are hurting, but it's not the truth. They come here only because of guaranteed social life (Germans pay HUGE chunk of money). You think they will go to work? LOL.

Also show me proof there are KIDS and WOMEN coming here. Rarely saw that. Only see young men, who should be fighting for their COUNTRY, but instead they flee. Bunch of pussies!

Shoot them down. The problem would be solved. Accepting that shit into Europe will bring disaster in long run. Can't wait to see terrorist attacks in major cities and then EU governing body to panic about ISIS... Look at Brussels (right now, most dangerous European country due to... islam/muslims).

16. A) The US trained rebels joined Al-Nusra which is Al-Qaeda's affiliate that is actually fighting against IS.... but yes, another failure by the US

B) I'm tired of your bigoted, insensitive, borderline racism. You're a prick. The Hungarians are despicable, given how the world opened their arms to Hungarian refugees fleeing in the 1950s. Even the Serbs are treating the refugees properly which surprised a lot of people in this part of the world, given their reputation.

As for your assertion that the men fleeing are pussies, it must be nice to be in a nice, safe country with no real issues and no real threats. If you lived in a war zone and had a family that you wanted to keep alive, chances are you would get the hell out of there too. And it's mostly women and children actually, but why let facts get in the way of your arrogant bigoted views about immigrants and refugees. People like you are part of the reason why the world is so fucked up. You care about no one but yourself.

People like you are fucking scum.... advocating to shoot people fleeing a deadly war zone and risking their lives to try and provide a better life for themselves and their families.

Go crawl back under your rock.

vCash
    You know shit about Europe. you know shit about me, you know shit about warzone douche bag living in safe country like Canada.

I had my great grandfather killed by UPA, therefore I will hate Ukrainians with passion, forever. I know what UPA and Bandera guys did to Poles in WW2. No, they are not saints media tell us to believe in.

Yes, Syria is in this situation because, the people, wanted it to be like that. Don't believe me? How many Syrians you know? None, I thought so.

I know few in Poland and trust me, NONE of the scum coming through borders is hurt. They flee for SOCIAL life and NO work. Come on, if you had choice to live and get paid for it, why not take it? Plus I command your naive thought, must be USA thing.

I wonder how many of those "refugees" are really war refugees (I doubt it will be 50% of the people) and how many are actually "stealth" ISIS forces (actually captured, yes, on Hungarian border).

Seriously, who is living under the rock here? Canadians should shut the fuck up about European affairs. You have NO CLUE about what is going on here, you live on propagandous media crap.

Ask people in respective countries if they want to even take the refugees in, you would be surprised to hear the answer from most people...

As for blaming Hungarians, read about Ottoman empire. They had that shit for many years, so no wonder, they are not willing to accept this shit on their ground yet again.

Also I recommend seeing what's happening in Luton/Leicester in UK.

I know you hate me, but really, fuck off me mate. Live in your country in peace. you're like 4000km away from here, so don't tell us what to do. PLEASE.

Ah and yes, for your information, most of those Hungarians you badmouth from 1950s actually WORKED. Not lived on social that government provides.
    Last edited by info0; 02-10-15 at 06:14 PM.

vCash
    They come here only because of guaranteed social life (Germans pay HUGE chunk of money). You think they will go to work? LOL. - Dont have the numbers in my head. But iirc about 50-60% syrians and the rest afhan, paki eritrea etc...

Also show me proof there are KIDS and WOMEN coming here. Rarely saw that. Only see young men, who should be fighting for their COUNTRY, but instead they flee. Bunch of pussies! - Denmarks stats - 72% men.......

Shoot them down. The problem would be solved. Accepting that shit into Europe will bring disaster in long run. Can't wait to see terrorist attacks in major cities and then EU governing body to panic about ISIS... Look at Brussels (right now, most dangerous European country due to... islam/muslims). - Had they been refugees and not gold diggers, they would have been happy to stay in the first safe country with food and shelter... they wanna go Norway, Sweden and Germany.. They throw away money for thousands of Euros because it is from the red CROSS. They rape and force women into prostitution.

and they come here to get a straw into our financial welfare system. and they take their fucked up culture with them.

It`s sad for the ones that acutally are refugees and need our help

Sweden says welcome here since the 90s. Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe.

But this is censored by the mass media. You have to live here to see it.

People are too scared to be called racists to stand up for their country.

Edit : Craig you ahve no idea..... Please read something else than the god damn mass media. we are allowed to make our own opinion. Just because something is written in the media every day, does not make it true for that reason... Be a little critical

vCash
    thank God I am not the only one.

20. A) I don't believe what I read. I actually have a brain, listen to experts, and don't just accept whatever the media is trying to spoon feed me. I'm very critical. I'm also intolerant of the current anti-Muslim, anti-Arab, anti-foreigner sentiment that is spreading across once tolerant countries.... 50 years ago it was the blacks, now it's the Muslims and Arabs.... wonder what it will be next....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tions_2012.png
    This is probably the favorite chart of any anti-immigration activist on the internet. It clearly shows that, as a result of Sweden's liberal immigration policy and overly humane refugee acceptance, the country has now become a hellscape where blue-eyed women are raped daily by Muslims and blacks. As much so that now there are more per capita rapes in Sweden than in Bolivia.

There are two major problems with these statistics.

I. "In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," according to Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm. "So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

This technical note renders this whole comparison meaningless, but let's go further, because the second point is more interesting.

II. As everyone who has ever studied criminology knows, in the case of rape, there is insane latency rates. If there is willingness to report rape, the number will skyrocket in any country. In countries where rape remains associated with a strong taboo and a high level of shame, the propensity to report such offences probably tends to be lower than in countries characterized by a higher level of sexual equality. The findings of the 2000 International Crime Victims Survey indicate that the respondents' satisfaction with the police is above average in Sweden. Sweden has also been ranked number one in sexual equality.

In addition, there is also the issue of the broad legal definition of rape in Sweden.

If you are going to assess how much of a hellscape Sweden has become as a result of immigration based on a single piece of statistical data, I advise using another violent crime where latency is significantly lower; just to be one step closer to the truth, if that matters at all. There is the murder rate, for example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...icide_rate.svg

vCash
    Sorry mate, but you won't make Europeans and Christians tolerate islam. Like I said, you have no clue about why people hate them here and trust me it's not racism. They brought it on themselves and how do they treat Christians in their OWN country.

Plus they DO NOT ASSIMILATE with other CULTURES that's what I know FOR A FACT. Living here. Being to Germany. They create their own society pretty much like Jews do.

No matter if they are educated their religion teachings stay deep within them. Would gladly make you talk to my Dad about Arabs. He knew few of them and one was a doctor at University of Warsaw. This didn't stop him from cutting my Dad's friend hand because, he, put his arms around his Egyptian female friend (mind you, all of them were under alcohol).

How can you excuse such behavior? No-one should behave like that. Ever.

As for black people, I believe this is the race with highest criminal rate of all (even here in Netherlands it is true). Please don't tell me it's due to racism, cause that's not the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    A) I don't believe what I read. I actually have a brain, listen to experts, and don't just accept whatever the media is trying to spoon feed me. I'm very critical. I'm also intolerant of the current anti-Muslim, anti-Arab, anti-foreigner sentiment that is spreading across once tolerant countries.... 50 years ago it was the blacks, now it's the Muslims and Arabs.... wonder what it will be next....
    I got some friends over now. So will ahve to get back to you on that.

No matter how they record anything... Fact is that the big majority of rapes are done by foreigners from certain cultures.

23. Sure. Find me some reputable citation that doesn't come from an anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim site and I'll believe it.... but if it's from infowars or globalresearch or some crap like that then don't bother.

Swedish crime statistics showing the ethnicity of the perpetrator would be good.... or even the victim's nationality.... I know that in over 90% of rape cases, the victim and the attacker know each other and in many cases are friends and/or relatives (or married or in a relationship).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    Sure. Find me some reputable citation that doesn't come from an anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim site and I'll believe it.... but if it's from infowars or globalresearch or some crap like that then don't bother.

Swedish crime statistics showing the ethnicity of the perpetrator would be good.... or even the victim's nationality.... I know that in over 90% of rape cases, the victim and the attacker know each other and in many cases are friends and/or relatives (or married or in a relationship).
    Oh really?

25. Yes. Before I worked in Firearms, I worked in an area of the RCMP that deals with rape and sexual crimes. Part of my job was researching the associated trends and the criminology aspects of sexual crimes from around the world... and statistics constantly show that 80 - 90 % of rapes and over 75% of sexual assaults are committed by someone that the victims knows.... and in most cases it's a friend, colleague, partner, family member, etc....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.