Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Tsigalko / van Nistelrooy Thread

vCash
    Insane post reading, iam loving it so far!

Excellent perpective... Great work guys. I seriously have doubts now how to search good players. Should i aim for the specific atts for each position?

Because all i have been doing on cm scout is paying attention to CA an PA. Ingame comparison takes CA15 in count? Is it the same as SCOUT RATING on cmscout program?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coolcrazy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by o0opaulo0o View Post
    Nope, not in the slightest. If you don't know i'd rather you just said you haven't got a clue. At no point in that post or anywhere really has it said that someone with finishing 11 and intrinsic 60 is better or worse than finishing 17 and intrinsic 22, which is what i am asking, what is better?
    Really ?? it explains exactly how the intrinsic values work and which values are classed higher than another....how you cannot see that is beyond me, maybe you are just to lazy to read and want someone to spell it out for you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcrazy View Post
    Insane post reading, iam loving it so far!

Excellent perpective... Great work guys. I seriously have doubts now how to search good players. Should i aim for the specific atts for each position?

Because all i have been doing on cm scout is paying attention to CA an PA. Ingame comparison takes CA15 in count? Is it the same as SCOUT RATING on cmscout program?
    This is a good Thread for key attribues: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...304#post273304

Also this thread, the Strengtrh of Attributes: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...799#post270799

And in particular this post from beezer: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...799#post270799

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fodster View Post
    Really ?? it explains exactly how the intrinsic values work and which values are classed higher than another....how you cannot see that is beyond me, maybe you are just to lazy to read and want someone to spell it out for you?
    I've read it and understand that the intrinsic value over 40 is freak territory, therefore 60 is going to be even better, but if an attribute is only 11 is 60 still better than an attribute of 17 or whatever if the intrinsic value is 22? it doesn't make that clear anywhere. Thats the part i dont understand.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to o0opaulo0o For This Useful Post:

vCash
    If you guys for example compare ruud van nistelroy with Tsigalko with ingame comparison tool which one will it say to be a better striker?

vCash
    RvN if you take use the number of higher valued attributes he has. But Tsigalko's key attributes are probably more powerful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    RvN if you take use the number of higher valued attributes he has. But Tsigalko's key attributes are probably more powerful
    Thank you for your reply. So what you are saying is: THe ingame comparison system will probably say that RvN is a better striker which in fact isnt necessarily true. Am i right? This means the ingame comparison system isnt the real deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patinoz View Post
    Ok I'm trying to create my 2 best friends and myself as super talents in the game 16 years old

But, according to SIM-style (with CA-related stuff), and I don't want to be overpowered in the start. I read the CA15, the CA18/ECA14 tables and fiddled about. Our CA turn out between 90-108 (the winger is demanding and ends up at 108). It's pretty high compared to other players (f.ex huntelaar also has 108CA I think?), but we are super talents. So it would not be bad right? What is a good PA?
    I know the gap should not be huge so I made it betwen 130-139 for us three.

Ruben
    Does this mean that there is a guide? Where can I get it?

vCash
    Guide is found on LVg's clipboard!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by London35 View Post
    Guide is found on LVg's clipboard!
    Sorry, is this a joke?

vCash
    I've done an experiment with Samuel Eto'o in CM3 (98-99).

Current Ability 133

Current Ability 95

ALL of his intrinsic values are higher with CA 95 than CA 133!!!

The main difference between CM3 and CM01/02 is that Flair is an instrinsic attribute as well (so actually is CA16 instead CA15).

So which is the Current Ability's limit (where intrinsic values start to drop)? 100? Does anybody know?

vCash

Brought this guy thought i found a gem but falling to live up to it.... Cant understand why, seems to have it all?

vCash
    Strength wasted on vision imo. Have you checked in what position Bohemians played him ?

vCash
    Not got their league loaded and can't get any info of any of their previous games. Played him in different roles with different instructions. But getting nothing consistent.

What makes you say strength wasted on vision mate? Thanks

vCash

How has this guy developed like this? He's 17 in top picture now 20.
    From my understanding of how the instrinsic values work i dont understand how his dribbling, passing, crossing and decisions got to what they are as they started below 236??
    i can understand the heading, finishing and movement as they were in the 240s.
    Also looking at the ca/pa they haven't moved and there as been a massive change.
    Is this normal?

vCash
    If you really wanna have fun use the god editor and just put CA=11111 (5 times 1) and do the same for PA(11111) .Do this for ANY player in ANY team and play a game.God editor works with3.9.60 and 3.9.65 only i think.Just try it if you really wanna see a monster guy regardless his position on the field.Changed that by lack one day and had the fun of my life all by accident .cheers

vCash
    Hi

After reading alot about CA/PA, I thought maybe someone could help me a bit? on these questions, hope it makes sence :O)

Can you please explain me the meaning of the PA? Messi has a PA of 200, but as I can understand from reading the CA/PA threads here, all that the PA does is show higher values in the game (20's)?

does CA stand for "current ability" and PA "potential ability)?

would a PA of 200 mean that the player could become the "new messi"?

Does anyone have a GK editor pic (most old pictures are gone) of the perfect and craziest (best intrinsic values, i guess 117?) GK-CB-FB-DM-MC-AMC-AMC L/R-FC-SC?

If the intrinsic values rice with the game, would it not be stupid giving a player 128, since it would go on the 129? does anyone know how and when they change?

If I want a beast finisher or dribbler, can I just change is intrinsic value to 40,60 or 117?

thank you in advance

best regards Marc

vCash
    This is a great topic to understand better the game.

I have tried, but it's a really hard reading. So I have some questions:

1. What is CA1 and these crazy terms that means nothing for normal people?
    2. What is these "instrinsic values" and these 129, 245 crazy numbers? What the meaning of these? Why lower (???) are better? What the meaning of these stats on the game?

What the conclusion of these tests, anyway?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marc1986 View Post
    Hi

After reading alot about CA/PA, I thought maybe someone could help me a bit? on these questions, hope it makes sence :O)

Can you please explain me the meaning of the PA? Messi has a PA of 200, but as I can understand from reading the CA/PA threads here, all that the PA does is show higher values in the game (20's)?

does CA stand for "current ability" and PA "potential ability)?

would a PA of 200 mean that the player could become the "new messi"?

Does anyone have a GK editor pic (most old pictures are gone) of the perfect and craziest (best intrinsic values, i guess 117?) GK-CB-FB-DM-MC-AMC-AMC L/R-FC-SC?

If the intrinsic values rice with the game, would it not be stupid giving a player 128, since it would go on the 129? does anyone know how and when they change?

If I want a beast finisher or dribbler, can I just change is intrinsic value to 40,60 or 117?

thank you in advance

best regards Marc
    I would say, don't over-analyse it. It's just one of these things that make the game unpredictable. Just like in real life. You don't always know if a player will succeed or not.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    I would say, don't over-analyse it. It's just one of these things that make the game unpredictable. Just like in real life. You don't always know if a player will succeed or not.
    You're right. But I'm trying to understand better the atts, CA and PA, because I think in a rebalanced version of the last database.

I want to finish the huge scores, maybe making betters defenders and GKs.

I'm not a complete noob, I have played CM since from 1995, but i'm rust about these things and how they're related with absurd players.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819