Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Insert CD / No Disc Queries (RIGHT-CLICK CM0102.ISO AND CLICK MOUNT)

Did you check your recycle bin?
    Just download the ISO again from the downloads maybe?

Yes, the worst case scenario isn't even bad. Download the ISO, put it on your desktop (or wherever) and you're all set.

Definitely not in recycle bin. So when you say download the ISO again what does that involve? Sorry just not great with tech

Quote Originally Posted by bennybronco View Post
    Definitely not in recycle bin. So when you say download the ISO again what does that involve? Sorry just not great with tech
    https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=2

Thanks a mill back working again 👍

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bennybronco For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bennybronco View Post
    Thanks a mill back working again 👍
    It will ask you for the disk each time you restart your computer. As long as you leave your computer on it won't ask you again.

INSERT CD

Now when i try starting a new game it saying insert cd

i have the virtual clone drive does this turn off after turning lap top off , im windows 10

how do i make it turn back on as all worked fine last night when first downloaded it

Yes, when the laptop is turned off and it restarts it will ask you to insert a disk.

All you have to do then is click on the ISO file. That simulates inserting a disk.

The ISO file is what you got when you downloaded the game; if you have deleted it simply downlaod it again using the following link: http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=2

Is this explained in the download page for the iso?
    Like an explanation of what a virtual drive is, an iso is aa disc image etc?

Just seems like this query comes up every other day, a paragraph explaining what it is might help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal316 View Post

Just seems like this query comes up every other day, a paragraph explaining what it is might help with that.
    Certainly in hand on the new site

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal316 View Post

That's why I wrote this the other day (found under Tutorials):

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...612#post482612

But it is mentioned elsewhere, too, as one of the steps when you download the game. Apparently it's easy to miss.

Please insert CD after laptop updates.

Hi all,

Hopefully you can help me, I've successfully installed the game, updates too. I can play it absolutely fine, save and exit multiple times but whenever my laptop performs a system update the game asks for the cd on trying to load the saved game.

Thank you in advance.

You have to "re-mount" the ISO (virtual drive) whenever laptop re-starts

Asking me to insert CD

Hello,

I downloaded CM from this site:
    https://www.fmscout.com/a-championsh...-download.html

I haven't applied any patches or updates and have been playing with no problems. Until this evening......upon going to restore my saved game it is asking me to insert the CD.

Can anyone help?

Thank you
    Louis

Re-mount the ISO

"Find the .ISO file. Right click and choose ""Mount"". When you restart the computer the iso (this is the file the game is on) is dismounted by the software (which essentially mimics ejecting a physical cd). You only need to find cm0102.iso (or a shortcut to the file), right click and select Mount. It will prompt to install the game again but this is the default option the software on the iso (disc) so you can just ignore or cancel this prompt. Once the iso is mounted again you can play the game as if there was a physical cd in there. If you have Windows 10 just double click the ISO file

The other option is to burn the iso file to a cd and leave the cd in the physical cd drive.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122