Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 112

Thread: CM9596 Update

  1. #76

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    You must have done something wrong as squads look like this -







    Long live 00/01




  2. #77

    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    2500
    could someone post a picture of the LFC team?

  3. #78

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    although Rush should be there but He is a free transfer in CM2.

    Long live 00/01




  4. #79

    Join Date
    25-06-12
    Posts
    21
    vCash
    500
    ah ok,
    found out the problem,
    when I execute as admin I have 95 96 update,
    when I launch the game normal I have the update I was playing before (97 98),

    do you know why it does like that?

    anyway I've just had a first look at the update,
    I noticed that the teams are not in the leagues they were playing back then.
    (ex. Padova and Cremonese are not in Serie A but in C1)
    if I can change that from the editor I will do,
    also the players' database is smaller than the 97 98 update.
    but before doing everything I would like to manage to launch the game normally,
    without executing as administrator...

    do you have an advice for that?

  5. #80

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    No idea about admin tbh.

    CM2 was England and Scotland only.

    CM 96967 had two seperate foreign league editions which would have Italy.

    CM2 was two games before CM9798 which had 8 leagues I think. Only 4k players in CM2, must be a lot more in 9798 but if it's the 9798 update on here that wasn't done properly by using a blank db so the players in that update would have similar to 0102, except 85% would be late 40s or 50s.
    Long live 00/01




  6. #81

    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    although Rush should be there but He is a free transfer in CM2.

    thanks. what is owen like? he was an unknown at that stage. CM2 didn't rate him well at all.

  7. #82

    Join Date
    25-06-12
    Posts
    21
    vCash
    500
    ah ok I will try to solve the admin problem by myself.

    ah, so this is the reason...
    there was also an italian version of cm2, I remember I was playing that in 1996 (there were only serie A and serie B).
    I still have the cd, but can't play on my modern pc, don't know why... but inside that cd there should be a db.
    you may be interested in that database?

    speaking of this data I noticed that also the english teams are not in their correct league, are they?

  8. #83

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    thanks. what is owen like? he was an unknown at that stage. CM2 didn't rate him well at all.
    Well he was only 15 when game was released, they gave him 170 PA & 100 CA.
    Long live 00/01




  9. #84

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,850
    vCash
    1075
    van basten retired in 1995 so he shouldn't be in 95-96 milan squad

  10. #85

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by milo View Post
    van basten retired in 1995 so he shouldn't be in 95-96 milan squad
    He retired 17th August 1995, CM starts in July 95 so still a player at start of 1995
    Long live 00/01




  11. #86

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,850
    vCash
    1075
    yes but you should set a retirement for the 17th of august

  12. #87

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by milo View Post
    yes but you should set a retirement for the 17th of august
    It's a game mate, would you not rather have the chance to play MVB after he recovers from his injury?
    Long live 00/01




  13. #88

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    4,850
    vCash
    1075
    no, since he didn't recover... but that's just my opinion

  14. #89

    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    No idea about admin tbh.

    CM2 was England and Scotland only.

    CM 96967 had two seperate foreign league editions which would have Italy.

    CM2 was two games before CM9798 which had 8 leagues I think. Only 4k players in CM2, must be a lot more in 9798 but if it's the 9798 update on here that wasn't done properly by using a blank db so the players in that update would have similar to 0102, except 85% would be late 40s or 50s.
    i had the two CD game of CM2. england & scotland on one disc & europe on the other. the european leagues had the squads from the previous year (94/95) and the bosman ruling hadn't taken affect. i played a 25 year career with marseille. i had this one AMLC who i played in the middle of my 442. he scored over 400 goals in 15 years before had a car crash in the game. i wish i'd have been able to take a screen shot of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Well he was only 15 when game was released, they gave him 170 PA & 100 CA.
    170 PA? that's not bad actually. despite what many felt at the time, owen was never a world class player.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ajra21 For This Useful Post:


  16. #90

    Join Date
    17-05-14
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    500
    can you guys share this data ?

  17. #91

    Join Date
    17-05-14
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    500
    someone please share a valid link ?
    tried to download but they are all down

  18. #92

    Join Date
    12-03-12
    Posts
    347
    vCash
    1400
    CAM may still have it? not sure.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:


  20. #93

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    Sure it is just a few posts up tbh but if not let me know.

  21. #94

    Join Date
    17-05-14
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    500
    no luck. the links are all down.

  22. #95

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    Long live 00/01




  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cam F For This Useful Post:


  24. #96

    Join Date
    08-08-12
    Posts
    80
    vCash
    500
    Hi Cam blinding work on your 95/96 database I so wanted to do this but have finally found someone who has. Have you got a valid link where I could download it mate.

  25. #97

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by scott1986 View Post
    Hi Cam blinding work on your 95/96 database I so wanted to do this but have finally found someone who has. Have you got a valid link where I could download it mate.
    Cheers Scott.

    The above one still works when I tried it.
    Long live 00/01




  26. #98

    Join Date
    08-08-12
    Posts
    80
    vCash
    500
    Cheers mate will give it a go

  27. #99

    Join Date
    08-08-12
    Posts
    80
    vCash
    500
    Can I still edit your database because there are a few errors with teams in the wrong leagues like Fulham was not in premiership they was in division 2 and wimbledon were in premiership etc

  28. #100

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,791
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by scott1986 View Post
    Can I still edit your database because there are a few errors with teams in the wrong leagues like Fulham was not in premiership they was in division 2 and wimbledon were in premiership etc
    Feel free, I stopped finishing this one when I switched all my attention to updating 0001 instead.
    Long live 00/01




Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •