Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 112 of 112

Thread: CM9596 Update

  1. #101

    Join Date
    10-11-15
    Posts
    119
    vCash
    1000
    Cheers for this, gonna spark one and relive the glory days of Milan mid 90s

    Question - where did you get all these stats? Are they just copied from 95/96? Some of them seem quite unusual - like Klinsmann has 6 for finishing, a number of quality players seem to have low stats even though they were well respected in 95/96.......

    Also some players have stars (*) in their names - peter schmeichel is schmeichel, P* and then has 2 *s if he is a star player in the squad
    Last edited by LeVoyeur; 07-12-15 at 12:01 AM.

  2. #102

    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    WATING FOR 10 IN A ROW
    Posts
    7,352
    vCash
    5297
    how many nations are in this version lads?

  3. #103

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,769
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by LeVoyeur View Post
    Cheers for this, gonna spark one and relive the glory days of Milan mid 90s

    Question - where did you get all these stats? Are they just copied from 95/96? Some of them seem quite unusual - like Klinsmann has 6 for finishing, a number of quality players seem to have low stats even though they were well respected in 95/96.......

    Also some players have stars (*) in their names - peter schmeichel is schmeichel, P* and then has 2 *s if he is a star player in the squad
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    how many nations are in this version lads?
    I created this back in 2011, almost 5 years ago with John Locke's help 5 years

    Don't know why Klinsmann has 6 finishing as he has 18 in the editor when I checked this morning before work.

    This had main leagues Eng & Sco as was CM2, I might have done Serie A&B & La Liga but I can't remember tbh. Was the exact data extracted from CM2 and inserted into 0102.

    If you want this sort of era and in depth for 0102 you have FF's quality 9495 season

    ...or 0001 and in real depth my 9394 version which has playable leagues Arg, Bra, Belg, Den, Eng, Fra, Hol, Ger, Jap, nor, port, Swe, Scotland and Spain. I am still working on it, as I will be for many more years but great fun.
    Long live 00/01




  4. #104

    Join Date
    10-11-15
    Posts
    119
    vCash
    1000
    Cheers Cam. It's not just Klinsmann - Romario has 6 for finishing too, Paolo Maldini has like 4 for dribbling and 2 for finishing. The players do develop massively fast though so maybe that's why they don't start off with the values set in the editor but after a full season Romario is still on 7 for finishing!

    I enjoyed it tho for the nostalgia ..... roberto baggio, maldini, baresi, costacurta, panucci, desailly, boban, van basten, Weah, savicevic .... what a team

    I haven't started a game in all leagues but it seems to me like England, Germany, Italy and Spain are definitely all working in your DB. Some weird things also happen like only a handful of players showed up in my player search at the start, then after a while all the non-Italian teams showed up too. It's a fully enjoyable DB with player performance just like I remember from 20 years ago!

  5. #105
    thanks Cam gonna try this now, bit bored of 2015

  6. #106

    Join Date
    03-04-12
    Location
    Darlington
    Posts
    65
    vCash
    500
    do you have a screenshot of the Middlesbrough team please

  7. #107

    Join Date
    29-06-17
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    Hi Cam,

    Any chance you can upload a new link for this DB?

    Cheers.

  8. #108

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,769
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertramp View Post
    Hi Cam,

    Any chance you can upload a new link for this DB?

    Cheers.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/8g8vcm
    Long live 00/01




  9. #109

    Join Date
    29-06-17
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    Thanks Cam. Appreciate it.

  10. #110

    Join Date
    16-04-18
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/8g8vcm
    Hi,

    First of all. Awesome update!!!

    However I can't get seem the correct age on some of the players. Why is that? I have no such problem with the 94/95 update.
    Maybe it doesn't work with Tapani 2.21.1? Or should I use a specific start year?
    All help is appreciated!

    best regards,

  11. #111

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    2,769
    vCash
    7500
    You can't change year as far as I am aware as it will crash at some point, could be wrong.

    The data was extracted by JL straight from CM2so if h didn't have a dob in that, that would be why.

    This was created six years ago tbh and cant' really remember that much about it.

    If they ever get a 95 year to work I would start from scratch again with cm2 disks.
    Long live 00/01




  12. #112

    Join Date
    16-04-18
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    You can't change year as far as I am aware as it will crash at some point, could be wrong.

    The data was extracted by JL straight from CM2so if h didn't have a dob in that, that would be why.

    This was created six years ago tbh and cant' really remember that much about it.

    If they ever get a 95 year to work I would start from scratch again with cm2 disks.

    Ohh thats a pity.
    Probably have something to do with the cm2 database. If i remember correctly back in the cm2-days when we played with updates from some guy from finland (was his name Sami?) the years didn't change on those updates either. Remember a lot of 16 year old players.
    Or maybe it's some totally different reason.
    Anyway, I'm new to the forum and still havn't even figured out how to make a post in a thread without quoting someone.
    Thanks for your input!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •