Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9096979899100
Results 2,476 to 2,482 of 2482

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by toscobank View Post
    is there a way to find all the managerless clubs in a given database - other than individually going through them all, that is?
    In "Job Information"?

Or do you mean even at clubs if you do not have them as a "selected league"?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    nah, that was it Redde; just didn't think of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to toscobank For This Useful Post:

vCash
    choosing a single nation, for example italy, with no background nations, and putting players on loan..could they be requested on loan by foreign clubs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coliuto View Post
    choosing a single nation, for example italy, with no background nations, and putting players on loan..could they be requested on loan by foreign clubs?
    Yes, I believe so
    Last edited by jacobclear; 18-04-19 at 06:46 AM.
    Think you can argue? Test your skills in Ban this Filth today! Respond to this thread and plead your case, and if you're a football fan, have a go at Best of the Best! Plus I have a new format, applications are still available for that here.

vCash

Portuguese League Player Stats Problem

I am managing Benfica using the March 2019 update and Saturn 7+ patch.

I have just realised that when you move players between the first team and the B team they lose all of their stats. You can still see the correct stats in the Player History but on their profile screen it resets every time they move up or down. It looks like the game thinks they have been transferred to a different club rather than just moved to and from the reserves.

I wonder if this is because there is another team called Benfica Reserva who don't play any games but which appears to be the Benfica youth team (they send a raft of teenagers to Benfica each July) but the game thinks this is the reserve team?

vCash
    It has always been like that. Moving a player in Spain, Germany or Portugal to the (A) team is seen as a transfer to another club.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    It has always been like that. Moving a player in Spain, Germany or Portugal to the (A) team is seen as a transfer to another club.
    Thanks Kingsley,over the years I had previously managed Sporting Lisbon and Vitoria Guimaraes but never noticed it before!

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9096979899100