Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 98104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 2706

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

vCash
    Sometimes if you are not playing at a high enough level. Sometimes if you are a rival club. Often just to piss you off and they accept another offer days later

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaJuve View Post
    How well does AI utilize wib/wob tactics? Does it result in more possession and shots on goal?
    I have a seperate install of CM with the AI tactics...

Needless to say when i first tried it i ran screaming, so yeah, i would say they do it very well! xD

vCash
    What the lowest capacity you've seen with a club? Both unplayable and playable.
    Host of teams in the swedish lower divisions that are barely over 1k but wonders if there were smaller ones

Asteroids Champion!
    vCash
    There's a few English clubs with less than 500, for example if you make a pre-season friendly and go to 'English Clubs ->' other you essentially scour the dog and duck leagues.

Elmore are on their who are quite local to me & have a real life capacity of 250 but I think the game either forces them to play at a neutral venue or gives them 500.

vCash
    Dear Oracles,

I just landed a job in Mother Russia and can't sign any more foreign players.

Where can I find the different transfer restrictions for every league? I am playing Saturns v7+ patch after fidling with the CMPatcher, in case that has anything to do with it.

Yours truly

vCash
    I think that the restriction changes made by Saturn are documented in the change notes.

I've not used it, but I recall that one of John Locke's tools can be used to change the restrictions. You might need a play to find out which one, but you can download from here - https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=201
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jackyboi90 View Post
    What the lowest capacity you've seen with a club? Both unplayable and playable.
    Host of teams in the swedish lower divisions that are barely over 1k but wonders if there were smaller ones
    You can use the official editor and click on stadia then use the filter.

at the bottom, make sure that the <= compare is being used, then put 500 into capacity.
    On my database there are 1700+ stadia listed, but many have 0, so you can ignore them and note down the ones you are interested in. I have seen down to a capacity of 40 !
    You can now use the clubs filter to find out who plays at these stadia

If I recall, this was done some years ago and the smallest playable stadia were in N. Ireland

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    I think that the restriction changes made by Saturn are documented in the change notes.

I've not used it, but I recall that one of John Locke's tools can be used to change the restrictions. You might need a play to find out which one, but you can download from here - https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=201
    Ta!

I did find something about a maximum of 10 foreigners in Russia in the changes from V2 to V3 or alike today.

vCash

Biggest league pyramid?

Just curious which league has the biggest pyramid and therefore the lowest tier in the game for choosing a team.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    England. 5 without a patch, 6 with one.

vCash
    Italy and Scotland are next with 4
    There are several that have 3 tiers - Spain, Portugal, Sweden, France, Brazil, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Turkey

vCash
    you can put russia as 2nd nationality of your foreign players, so you'll have no foreigners

vCash
    I've heard from people before that the process of non league teams that get promoted is based on potential and prestige?
    I'm playing in the English league but there's a particular non league team I'd love to play as, is there any way without using editors of getting them into the conference?
    I know its sounds stupid but could I play against them in pre-season friendlies or something similar ? Would that not work?
    Last edited by jackyboi90; 14-02-20 at 03:33 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coliuto View Post
    you can put russia as 2nd nationality of your foreign players, so you'll have no foreigners

For a man of integrity that is not possible. I am not trying to work around the restrictions, just comprehend them.
    Last edited by jalokin; 14-02-20 at 10:14 AM.

vCash
    We all know trusting the judgement of scouts in this game is pointless but what about your coaches assessments on whether a player should remain at your club?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

vCash
    I am managing NAC Breda in the Eerste Divisie and after 10 games or so got a message saying that we were guaranteed a playoff place based on the first quarter season form. 10 games later the same thing happened to Roda. So, if NAC and Roda finish outside the top 4 at the end of the season 2 teams above them would be kicked out? I don't understand the Dutch Playoff system but that seems harsh!

vCash

vCash

P:P match result ?

Hi There!

I saw a match result as p:p what does it mean ?

Thanks!

vCash
    Postponed.

vCash
    Hey guys, is there a way of making the Isthmian and other non league leagues playable? As in having playable clubs below the conference?
    I'd love to play as some of those non league sides but have the challenge of it taking longer to move up the English football pyramid. Not sure if it is possible.
    Thanks

vCash
    Hey guys, is there a way of making the Isthmian and other non league leagues playable? As in having playable clubs below the conference?
    I'd love to play as some of those non league sides but have the challenge of it taking longer to move up the English football pyramid. Not sure if it is possible.
    Thanks
    Saturn's (originally Tapani) patches swap the Welsh leagues for the Northern Premier, which gives you a 6th tier to play in England. There is no way of playing levels below that.

vCash
    I've heard from people before that the process of non league teams that get promoted is based on potential and prestige?
    Presumably then every established team that gets relegated into the ether would be automatically promoted back next season as you would assume they have the highest prestige? Not sure about this as after 10+ seasons you often find 'big' clubs struggling to get back into the top division after being relegated.

vCash
    when a club signs (in january for example) an old player currently in a team, with the contract expiring the next 30th june, then he's released soon in july, why? is it a bug?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coliuto View Post
    when a club signs (in january for example) an old player currently in a team, with the contract expiring the next 30th june, then he's released soon in july, why? is it a bug?
    Noticed this as well. Must be a bug. Pretty good for me though, took advantage of it a couple of times to sign up those who are released 🤣

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Blanchimont2002 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Started a save in France, never really played in France before. Working my way up from the National with a small team, so signing players is tricky. Seems I can only sign French players on loan if they’re playing abroad? Is that the rule in France or do I have a strange bug/team specific issue? Any other quirks of the French league transfer rules I should know about?
    Last edited by Blanchimont2002; 23-02-20 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Clarity