Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 99105106107108109
Results 2,701 to 2,706 of 2706

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanchimont2002 View Post
    Started a save in France, never really played in France before. Working my way up from the National with a small team, so signing players is tricky. Seems I can only sign French players on loan if they’re playing abroad? Is that the rule in France or do I have a strange bug/team specific issue? Any other quirks of the French league transfer rules I should know about?
    I haven't played in France for a while. There use to be a weird rule where you are allowed to sign 1 additional player after the transfer window had closed on the 1st September. I am not sure if this rule ever was removed from any of the patches.

vCash
    double post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Saturn's (originally Tapani) patches swap the Welsh leagues for the Northern Premier, which gives you a 6th tier to play in England. There is no way of playing levels below that.
    I have just tried using Saturns +8 patch but when using Nicks Patcher to replace Welsh leagues, option is greyed out so you cannot change anything in the dropdown.

Can you help explain what patches I need to use to be able to go down as far as Isthmian Prem/Conf South? Would it be just 2019 update using Nicks patcher or Tapani update using Nicks patcher?

vCash
    It is only Conference North that is available (although you could easily use the editor to swap the teams around and rename it to Conf South.

Just follow this to download the DB and patch https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13242
    Then there are guides around for swapping leagues
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Hey folks.

Just wondering. See you can add players to the EU/EEC zone so that players dont have to get a work permit. Is there a setting to make all nations have free movement to sign without work permits? I tried putting all countries status to EU/EEC that didnt work so i just put all status to "not set" but i seemed to get errors popping up after this.

Any help would be appreciated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stuman77 View Post
    Hey folks.

Just wondering. See you can add players to the EU/EEC zone so that players dont have to get a work permit. Is there a setting to make all nations have free movement to sign without work permits? I tried putting all countries status to EU/EEC that didnt work so i just put all status to "not set" but i seemed to get errors popping up after this.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Download EEC Hack and load the file nations.dat then click "set all the nations EU/EEC" to apply the patch. you have to start a new game to have effect