Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2981

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

vCash
    I think that's the same in real life. I remember when Thistle won the Championship in Scotland that we had an injured player come on for the last 5 mins of the final match so that he would have enough appearances to get his medal.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Yeah - I'm curious if this was part of 01/02 logic (would be surprised if so) or since from Tapani/Saturn/Nick etc etc

vCash
    Arsenal brought on Martin Keown late in the final game of the 03/04 season for his 10th league appearance of the season, to ensure he received a winners' medal.
    I'm quite sure this feature is present in the vanilla game.

vCash
    Quick question that a search is failing to answer:

Injury Proneness - am I looking for a high or low number?

Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bloominada View Post
    Quick question that a search is failing to answer:

Injury Proneness - am I looking for a high or low number?

Cheers
    low - Skalidis is 19 and perma-injured

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1369phil For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks Phil - doesn't always tally with what's on the injuries screen then

vCash
    Hello guys,

I won Europa League but I won't play Champion's League in next season.... why?

vCash
    That was the rule in 2001 when this game was written. I think one of Saturnís latest patches fixes that, but I could be wrong.

vCash
    Quick question

Which patch I need to use to have 9 subs and more than 3 strangers in most famous european championship? Because at now I see that only in Italy I have 9 subs (7 in spain,france,holland...) and only 3 extr for Spain and France...

Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLLorenzo View Post
    Quick question

Which patch I need to use to have 9 subs and more than 3 strangers in most famous european championship? Because at now I see that only in Italy I have 9 subs (7 in spain,france,holland...) and only 3 extr for Spain and France...

Thanks
    Even on the latest patches I think Iíve only seen that in Italy and Brazil. If you look in the patches folder there are guides for changing subs/foreign players

vCash
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if there was a tool to make possible a league change during the season in my saved game? I'm currently managing a northern irish sided I added to the league however I don't seem to be eligible to play in the Northern Irish cup. I'm guessing the team I switched with are still in it. Is there a way for me to put my club in it without having to start again?

vCash
    Could somebody explain what is currency inflation in nick patcher? What does it change?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LLLorenzo View Post
    Could somebody explain what is currency inflation in nick patcher? What does it change?
    Gives modern day finances

i.e - at 2.5 and Currency at £x2 - Salah's weekly wage is about £450k

And the transfer value of a player is like £100m etc

Depends what you set the number at will make it higher/lower

Will also affect the prize money etc
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 27-03-20 at 04:35 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joe90 View Post
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if there was a tool to make possible a league change during the season in my saved game? I'm currently managing a northern irish sided I added to the league however I don't seem to be eligible to play in the Northern Irish cup. I'm guessing the team I switched with are still in it. Is there a way for me to put my club in it without having to start again?
    No. You will have to start again

Asteroids Champion!
    vCash
    Just trying to get to grips with the game, wanted to see who the best and worst was in my team, currently managing Peterborough. When I load up CM Scout only Peterborough Sports are on there, and when searching for a player that plays for Peterborough they are contracted at Peterborough.

Weird, anyone know of a work around?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisuren View Post
    Just trying to get to grips with the game, wanted to see who the best and worst was in my team, currently managing Peterborough. When I load up CM Scout only Peterborough Sports are on there, and when searching for a player that plays for Peterborough they are contracted at Peterborough.

Able to nose at anything in the Editor?

vCash

Team search in CM Scout is basically broken it seems. Teams with duplicate names are worst affected ie you can't get a listing for Valencia but it will return results for Valencia Mestalla.

vCash
    Just had the strangest thing happen...

After the penultimate game of the league there was a mass loss of fitness in my squad. We had just won the league with a game to spare but players did not recover fitness as usual and were stuck on 80-86% ish. I was just about able to cobble together a fit enough team for the final league game and the European Cup final. Took the shine off the cup final as I had to play some fringe players rather than those that had got us there. Thankfully I had rested a couple of my star players and they recovered in time.

I've seen a marginal loss in fitness between end of league season and the cup before but never anything like this

vCash

After the penultimate game of the league there was a mass loss of fitness in my squad. We had just won the league with a game to spare but players did not recover fitness as usual and were stuck on 80-86% ish. I was just about able to cobble together a fit enough team for the final league game and the European Cup final. Took the shine off the cup final as I had to play some fringe players rather than those that had got us there. Thankfully I had rested a couple of my star players and they recovered in time.

I've seen a marginal loss in fitness between end of league season and the cup before but never anything like this
    On my long term save for 15 seasons I had similar issue with squad becoming permanently fatigued towards end of season usually mid may to early june so if i got to a cup final or into a playoff system most of my squad would be around 80-85% fitness sometimes lower

I recently got a facilities upgrade (first time for the club in the entire save) and i don't seem to have any fitness issues now around the end of the season.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to leo37 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    hi guys,

just installed the game, amazing by the way bring back load of memories.

im using a windows 10 laptop, when i try to make a sub during a game it keeps opening the player profile when a click and drag.

any ideas why it wont work?

vCash
    Thanks Leo.

Just finished season 12 with this game but we do have top facilities already. All very odd and irritating.

I'll see what happens next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pawtrick View Post
    hi guys,

im using a windows 10 laptop, when i try to make a sub during a game it keeps opening the player profile when a click and drag.

No real ideas but have you got a mouse you can use? Or possibly fiddle with the sensitivity settings on your touchpad.

I'm sure the experts with more experience will be along shortly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pawtrick View Post
    hi guys,

check mouse sensitivity thread in Tech Support section

vCash

The clubs are a bit out of order in the updates (check the league tables before any matches are played), and CMScout suffers in cases like yours where a team before you in the list uses all of your club's short name too.

One solution is to download XVI32 (no install needed), open it, and load the club.dat file in your CM folder. CTRL+F to search for your team, pressing F3 to search again until you find your team in the right column. Now look below (or above) your team until you find another club that will have been loaded in your save (in this case Peterhead will probably have been loaded). Search for Peterhead in CMScout and your Peterborough will be located just above them.

What league are you playing in?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Saturn

Playing in the English Premier League.

Running the Tapani 2.21.1 patch and October 2019 data.

Edit - Just remembered I've had two players recently reported by coaches for bad showing in training etc but their fitness shows as 100% rather than 60/70% as it normally is in this scenario.
    Last edited by bloominada; 28-03-20 at 10:35 PM. Reason: More info