Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 100106107108109110
Results 2,726 to 2,729 of 2729

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bloominada View Post
    Just had the strangest thing happen...

After the penultimate game of the league there was a mass loss of fitness in my squad. We had just won the league with a game to spare but players did not recover fitness as usual and were stuck on 80-86% ish. I was just about able to cobble together a fit enough team for the final league game and the European Cup final. Took the shine off the cup final as I had to play some fringe players rather than those that had got us there. Thankfully I had rested a couple of my star players and they recovered in time.

I've seen a marginal loss in fitness between end of league season and the cup before but never anything like this
    On my long term save for 15 seasons I had similar issue with squad becoming permanently fatigued towards end of season usually mid may to early june so if i got to a cup final or into a playoff system most of my squad would be around 80-85% fitness sometimes lower

I recently got a facilities upgrade (first time for the club in the entire save) and i don't seem to have any fitness issues now around the end of the season.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leo37 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    hi guys,

just installed the game, amazing by the way bring back load of memories.

im using a windows 10 laptop, when i try to make a sub during a game it keeps opening the player profile when a click and drag.

any ideas why it wont work?

vCash
    Thanks Leo.

Just finished season 12 with this game but we do have top facilities already. All very odd and irritating.

I'll see what happens next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pawtrick View Post
    hi guys,

just installed the game, amazing by the way bring back load of memories.

im using a windows 10 laptop, when i try to make a sub during a game it keeps opening the player profile when a click and drag.

any ideas why it wont work?
    No real ideas but have you got a mouse you can use? Or possibly fiddle with the sensitivity settings on your touchpad.

I'm sure the experts with more experience will be along shortly