Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 117123124125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3237

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    Playing with the latest update and nick's patcher. The referees are insane, I'm getting a player sent off every other match. I think I saw something about this on here and that it could be adjusted? Could someone please point me in the right direction for that fix? Also, would applying that fix help for my current save, or would I need to start over?
    Looks like v2.05 onwards if you look here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...ree#post409398

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

JLa

Do regens share the same date of birth (day and month) with their counterpart?

Just trying to figure out wo my new signing was.

Can't upload a screenshot as it always says not a valid image file. Both when using either files created in Paint on Microsoft Snipping tool.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZRyxbr5t/Ousseynou.png
    Last edited by Renitor; 03-09-20 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Edit: added link to image

No.

Does playing friendlies or reserve games improve player attributes?

Quote Originally Posted by SixmonP View Post
    Does playing friendlies or reserve games improve player attributes?
    Would think so and surely must help fitness?

What makes a player quit in the national team? Just got a 18 year old regen who says he has ended his international career after 0 caps...

What is Nicks fitness patcher and what does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by marc1986 View Post
    What is Nicks fitness patcher and what does it do?
    Have a nose here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11661

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    What makes a player quit in the national team? Just got a 18 year old regen who says he has ended his international career after 0 caps...
    Do you know who he was a regen of ? Iíve never seen an international retirement that was not preset in the database. I suspect this was preset and the player retired from football and regenned with the international retirement still intact

is there a way to force players to develop non-playing attributes in a saved game editor?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Do you know who he was a regen of ? Iíve never seen an international retirement that was not preset in the database. I suspect this was preset and the player retired from football and regenned with the international retirement still intact
    Yeah think it is Messi's regen from the newest update

has anyone developed a patch to remove squad numbers from all leagues yet??? it'd be useful for all those retro DB's that seem to be popping up

Hey guys, another strange thing i encounter in the game, again... So, i have a save with greek side Paniliakos, i am at season 22-23 playing from time to time and over the years i have managed to win everything that a european team can win, several championships and cups, 4-5 champions league trophies, an intercontinental cup etc. The board and the fans were always happy, blah blah blah. So, since i noticed that the AI started to use the same formation (meaning, almost all teams) just before the previous season ended (i created a thread), i changed my tactic so hopefully the AI would return to normal regarding choice of tactics.

Well, this season is catastrophic and i see no reason for that. My team is one of the best in the world, CL holder, and although my defence is better than never, having conceded 4 goals in 14 league matches, my team can't create many chances as it used to and as you can see from the screen, my great players can't score to save their lives.

To be honest, most teams have good defences, goals are scarce in general, but for us it's even worse. The fans have already protested several times because we suck, the board is about to kick me out and i can only think of the AI finding another way to stop me because i created a very good team, so it cheats against me. I think it's time to take a long break from this game but i will be here in this nice forum. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by foo_jam2002; 12-10-20 at 06:27 PM.

I find that can sometimes happen when my players have been at the club for a long time, they have no hunger anymore, won everything there is to win. Sell most of them and rebuild.

Or it could be that the balance in your team is off, no chemistry. What changes did you make before this season?

Quote Originally Posted by foo_jam2002 View Post
    Hey guys, another strange thing i encounter in the game, again... So, i have a save with greek side Paniliakos, i am at season 22-23 playing from time to time and over the years i have managed to win everything that a european team can win, several championships and cups, 4-5 champions league trophies, an intercontinental cup etc. The board and the fans ware always happy, blah blah blah. So, since i noticed that the AI started to use the same formation (meaning, almost all teams) just before the previous season ended (i created a thread), i changed my tactic so hopefully the AI would return to normal regarding choice of tactics.

Well, this season is catastrophic and i see no reason for that. My team is one of the best in the world, CL holder, and although my defence is better than never, having conceded 4 goals in 14 league matches, my team can't create many chances as it used to and as you can see from the screen, my great players can't score to save their lives.

To be honest, most teams have good defences, goals are scarce in general, but for us it's even worse. The fans have already protested several times because we suck, the board is about to kick me out and i can only think of the AI finding another way to stop me because i created a very good team, so it cheats against me. I think it's time to take a long break from this game but i will be here in this nice forum. Thanks for reading.
    could it be the positioning bug after a few generations? Players have strong positioning so few goals are scored? Combine that with the creativity bug and even less goals are scored.

After all, you cant create chances if the DCs have strong positioning and creativity is bugged...

I would suggest you apply the creativity bug fix patch and see if that helps, or maybe also try the positioning fix from tapani.

AtomicAnt, indeed, many players are in the team for many many years, my precious DMC is at the club for 12 years, another one for 10 and the other for 8, although i have added some newer DMCs, 2-3 years each one. My GK is already 27 and he is in the team since he was 17. Makris is a great DC, 34, coming out of the academy (which, by the way, has stopped producing players). Another DC plays maybe for 7 years, being 31 now. I see your point but i also have young defenders, forwards and strikers who must be hungry because they are relatively new. Maybe the balance here is off, i don't know.

Now that i think of it, only yesterday a spanish FW asked to be transfer listed after 4 years, due to him wanting a new challenge. Also, a 28 years old greek FW asked the same thing months ago, he was playing for 10 years, academy player and a DMC was homesick after 10 years here and he decided to leave at the end of season.

Regarding changes, 4-5 players left and one came, i didn't get a creative AMC but i was sure we can make it and if the need was big, i would buy one in January. It can't be the reason for our atrocious performances.

Madscientist, i had read somewhere about this creativity bug but i don't know details. About the positioning bug, i have no clue. If i apply the fix, can i use my saves? I won't continue till i do something about this, if there is something to be done.

About the creativity bug, use GK save game editor, check every player and those with intrinsic values at 10 or higher for creativity, adjust them down to say 7 or 8 or something. Do this twice a season.

Thanks, i'll try that although i am not sure how or if it is indeed the reason. It's strange why this happens far into the future and not earlier. At least i suppose the game is bug free for a lot of seasons.

Update: I am watching all the attributes of a striker of mine inside the editor and i see no creativity attribute.
    Last edited by foo_jam2002; 13-10-20 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAnt View Post
    About the creativity bug, use GK save game editor, check every player and those with intrinsic values at 10 or higher for creativity, adjust them down to say 7 or 8 or something. Do this twice a season.
    dont do that He just needs to install the creativity patch fix which is in the nicks tool

Madscientist, i had read somewhere about this creativity bug but i don't know details. About the positioning bug, i have no clue. If i apply the fix, can i use my saves? I won't continue till i do something about this, if there is something to be done.
    What game version are you running, .60 or .68?

For the creativity patch fix, you can find it in nicks patcher tool. It works on existing savegame.

The positioning fix doesnt work on existing saves.

It's strange why this happens far into the future and not earlier. At least i suppose the game is bug free for a lot of seasons.
    Both bugs are more noticealbe lot of seasons ahead.

The creativity bug basically causes the reflexes value being used instead of the creativity value when a player has a high creativity value. As lots of regens have high creativity you notice it seasons later. So players strugglt to create goal chances.

The positioning bug causes the regens to be born with insane high positioning values. So players struggle to create goal chances.

I use the ODB. So, i can fix one aspect of the game and not the other without ending these saves. Too bad. But what should i do about the positioning bug? I might give it a go, my saves are backed up anyway. Also, when is it a good time to apply these 2 fixes when i start a new game? I guess when lack of goals start to happen.

I never really knew about these bugs and i've been playing on and off since 2002. But i never reached season 22-23 before. Thanks.

Update: Can you point me to this patcher tool? I can't find it.
    Last edited by foo_jam2002; 14-10-20 at 04:54 PM.

Hey guys

Maybe this is a stupid question, but what does -1 and -2 potential equal in the newer games? Like what is the minimum and maximum numbers on those potentials?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelsen View Post
    Hey guys

Maybe this is a stupid question, but what does -1 and -2 potential equal in the newer games? Like what is the minimum and maximum numbers on those potentials?
    Have a look through here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...hlight=ability

Hi guys, in need of some prompt assistance. My laptop is about to die but I donít want to lose my current save. What is the best way to save it? Save it to a USB? Then what do I do when I get a new pc? Where do I copy it to?