Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 118124125126127128
Results 3,176 to 3,182 of 3182

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

Hi guys, in need of some prompt assistance. My laptop is about to die but I donít want to lose my current save. What is the best way to save it? Save it to a USB? Then what do I do when I get a new pc? Where do I copy it to?

Quote Originally Posted by jackyboi90 View Post
    Hi guys, in need of some prompt assistance. My laptop is about to die but I donít want to lose my current save. What is the best way to save it? Save it to a USB? Then what do I do when I get a new pc? Where do I copy it to?
    save to usb, copy it to the game folder

Could someone point me to the creativity and positioning fixes? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by foo_jam2002 View Post
    But what should i do about the positioning bug?
    its not savegame compatible. Try just the creativity patch and see if that helps.

Also, when is it a good time to apply these 2 fixes when i start a new game? I guess when lack of goals start to happen.
    No, the best time is before you create a new savegame. However the creativity patch can be applied later too.

Update: Can you point me to this patcher tool? I can't find it.
    Could someone point me to the creativity and positioning fixes? Thanks in advance.
    They are all in this patcher https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11661

The positioning fix is the "Tapani regens" checkbox.
    The creativity fix is in the misc patches section (unlock your creativity patch)

however if you are playing with .60 version of the game instead of .68 then both patches aren't compatible. But I may create a patch for the creativity bug for .60 too as the bug is also present there.

A patch for ODB would indeed be a great help for a lot of players, the ideal would be 2 fixes for the .60. I will try the creativity fix and see if something changes.

I am an idiot because i had my saves just before this bugged season starts and i overwrote them with the team in the brink of destruction

But i seriously think to start my next game on 3.9.68 so i can apply both fixes. Thank you MadScientist.

Update: i found the creativity patch here and it's yours:

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...035#post464035
    Last edited by foo_jam2002; 17-10-20 at 11:42 AM.

What are the attributes to look out for per position?

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    What are the attributes to look out for per position?
    This may help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post: