Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 84909192939495 LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2363

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

vCash
    Set Attribute Masking to No when starting a new game

vCash

Live Streaming / Recording

Recently, myself, Kope, aka Andy, and Ray have streamed/recorded many of our games. Solo and Network games, if anyone has an interest, there's one taking place at this very moment, Ray doing an ODB, where he'll take questions etc... It's real good fun and a great way of interaction. We all play different versions, I for one play SV5, so a variation of different type games. The 3 of us also have our YouTube stations, where all our stuff or some of it, its stored, if a recording has been done as oppose to live stream. Feel free to drop in and say hi

https://www.facebook.com/groups/0102CM/

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi all,
    according to you, if during a game a player is sent off because he punched his opponent,
    is it better to call for an expulsion or for violent behavior?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baw View Post
    Hi all,
    according to you, if during a game a player is sent off because he punched his opponent,
    is it better to call for an expulsion or for violent behavior?
    I always appeal regardless, stopped giving out warning/fines years ago.

Pretty sure I've had a headbutt red card rescinded before.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

baw

vCash
    I'd say violent behaviour, if you're not going to use It for that example then you never would.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

baw

vCash
    Hi all,
    I would like to change the salary of some players in an SAV file, which tool can I use?
    I am currently playing with the Saturn v5 patch and the March 2018 database

vCash
    Quick question guys, this have never happened to me in all my years of playing CM.
    I am in the year 2050 and have taken over Harrowgate FC who have just been promoted from the non league to the conference. We are in all kinds of debt despite only buying youth players on free transfers. When I look at the finance page it has us making a loss last month of 2.09 billion due to paying interest. Anyone know what that's about?

vCash
    The more in debts the club is, the more interests it has to pay each year. Beyond some point it becomes mostly impossible to earn enough money and clean the finances. Excepted if a new chairman takes the club and brings money with him, there is nothing much to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    The more in debts the club is, the more interests it has to pay each year. Beyond some point it becomes mostly impossible to earn enough money and clean the finances. Excepted if a new chairman takes the club and brings money with him, there is nothing much to do.
    Guess my best hope is a new board of directors! haha!

vCash

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash

Is this the definition of an unholy game break team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Trying with all his might to flog this book! Been chatting to the Guardian now: https://www.theguardian.com/football...gend-interview

vCash
    I've had a scout watching the opposition for several seasons and the formation predictions have been correct almost every time. Now suddenly they are wrong almost as often as right. I sacked the scout and got another one in but it's still happening. Do teams start setting up differently when you are one of the top clubs?

vCash

Is this a bug?

Playing on the March 18 update and the Saturn V patch. Just started a Schalke save and didn't like the look of Baba Rahman who is on loan so I tried to terminate his loan deal. A message appeared saying that you can't terminate the loan of a player from another team in Germany - only problem is Rahman is on loan from Chelsea, who I believe play in London, England?

vCash
    Scouts usually watch for the prefered formation of your opponent as you can see it in the manager screen. But after some years the AI can start behaving strangely and picking different formations. How many seasons have you played ? It happens after approximately 5 years in my games. Scouts can't help you anymore in this case.

Notice that scouts aren't very reliable when it comes to judge prefered formations. In my actual save (16 human managed teams) I have some scouts... well, scouting myself. I'm always putting a 4-4-2 on the field but 10 years later they are still incapable to say what strategy I will adopt, misjudging formation and syle of play every time !
    Last edited by Sure; 29-10-18 at 05:33 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sure For This Useful Post:

vCash
    That's what it is then. I'm in the 14th season. I've only just noticed it but perhaps I wasn't checking the opposition lineup very often.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
    Playing on the March 18 update and the Saturn V patch. Just started a Schalke save and didn't like the look of Baba Rahman who is on loan so I tried to terminate his loan deal. A message appeared saying that you can't terminate the loan of a player from another team in Germany - only problem is Rahman is on loan from Chelsea, who I believe play in London, England?
    Pretty sure this is a result of the changes to the loan system that you discussing in the v5+ thread

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    I thought you couldn't terminate loans in Germany period. Pretty sure that happens once you pass the transfer deadline or something...

vCash
    What the scouting thing where you could look at the future potential of a player rather than the current rating? Or was it that the star rating scouts gave was always the future rating of a player?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    What the scouting thing where you could look at the future potential of a player rather than the current rating? Or was it that the star rating scouts gave was always the future rating of a player?
    Star rating I think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    I think that when the scout talks about a youngster (good future player, hot prospect...) he relates to the "future" star rating. If not, it's about the "current" star rating. That's what I concluded since I'm employing those scouting options (where an expected potential uberplayer your scout noticed can have a "current" rating of 3 stars or less).

I just hope I understood the question

vCash
    Not sure where the post is that I am thinking of. It was posted in the last month but I can't find it at all

vCash
    About the discovery of this possibility ?

This one maybe ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sure View Post
    About the discovery of this possibility ?

This one maybe ?
    Indeed it is, thanks

vCash
    I'm probably just doing something daft, but I don't seem to be able to manually edit my tactics? If I right click on a player with a run line then the line disappears, but if I try to add a line to another player by right-clicking on them and dragging, nothing happens. In the wibwob screens I can't move players at all. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?