Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 859192939495
Results 2,351 to 2,363 of 2363

Thread: Questions and Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

vCash
    Hmm. A second problem, which I suspect is related - I can't make substitutions? It feels as if the left mouse click doesn't work - I'm unable to drag the players?

vCash
    Think you should find solution here mate - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1207

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi all, quick one. Why do andorra and san marino no longer play qualifiers on the data updates ? I play October 2017 and also how are the countries that play in afcon decided, as theres no qualifiers? Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Think you should find solution here mate - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1207
    Thank you, it's good to know that other people have had this problem. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a straightforward solution other than playing in full screen mode - but at least that means I can set up my training and tactics now, cheers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Treated Unfairly View Post
    Hi all, quick one. Why do andorra and san marino no longer play qualifiers on the data updates ? I play October 2017 and also how are the countries that play in afcon decided, as theres no qualifiers? Cheers
    Serbia, Montenegro and/or Kosovo likely play ahead of them

vCash
    I assume this has been asked before, but does anyone know why can't I sign Saudi Arabian players? Even dual nationality ones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kengandhi View Post
    I assume this has been asked before, but does anyone know why can't I sign Saudi Arabian players? Even dual nationality ones.
    The rule used to be (and I think it is still the case) that Saudi players could only play in their own domestic league unless given special dispensation (e.g. a number of Saudi players were loaned to La Liga clubs in the run up to the World Cup this year, and their 2nd highest scorer of all time Sami Al-Jaber spent a brief time on loan at Wolves).

This may be changing because while their clubs were previously state owned they're in the process of privatizing them, but whether or not this could be reflected in a future patch/update I don't know

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mikecoxon For This Useful Post:

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    It's in the game code. Saturn or John Locke figured out how to disable it, but I can't remember where/how

vCash
    I've got a note of it somewhere from John Locke. Let me see if I can dig it out
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Greetings to everybody!

I'm a long time reader here, and keen admirer of the database updates. I'd like to start a new career with October 2018 update, and I want to try something which is brand new for me. As a Hungarian, I'm thinking about starting a career with a Hungarian team.

My question is (wonder if ever anybody thought about it, or having past experiences): is it possible to win the CL with a team from a non-payable league?

If my understanding is right, the game fills the CL and Europe League spots from non-payable leagues based on club reputation. So if I take one of the Hungarian teams with a high reputation (for example Ferencváros), trying to make as far as possible in the European Cups, and playing regular friendlies with the biggest teams possible (to earn money and rep) can I earn enough to ensure that my club will be the one that gets filled in to CL on a regular basis?

(I'm also thinking of taking on my local club Zalaegerszeg, currently playing in Hungarian Div2 to do that, but I think that would be hell of a long career to achieve that... )

Have you got any ideas, or previous experiences with that? I would really appreciate them

Cheers,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasW View Post
    Greetings to everybody!

I'm a long time reader here, and keen admirer of the database updates. I'd like to start a new career with October 2018 update, and I want to try something which is brand new for me. As a Hungarian, I'm thinking about starting a career with a Hungarian team.

My question is (wonder if ever anybody thought about it, or having past experiences): is it possible to win the CL with a team from a non-payable league?

If my understanding is right, the game fills the CL and Europe League spots from non-payable leagues based on club reputation. So if I take one of the Hungarian teams with a high reputation (for example Ferencváros), trying to make as far as possible in the European Cups, and playing regular friendlies with the biggest teams possible (to earn money and rep) can I earn enough to ensure that my club will be the one that gets filled in to CL on a regular basis?

(I'm also thinking of taking on my local club Zalaegerszeg, currently playing in Hungarian Div2 to do that, but I think that would be hell of a long career to achieve that... )

Have you got any ideas, or previous experiences with that? I would really appreciate them

Cheers,
    Not sure how the CL spots work but I think ive heard it is possible.

Anyway, my suggestion is for you to force load all players from db, this way you will have more hungarians players in hungarian teams: to do this, open this tool https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11661 untick all options, tick 'force load all players' (this option is compatible to be applied over .68, tapani and saturn patches), set desired currency inflation and game speed (it will overwritte your current inflation and speed from your exe) and hit Apply (and start a new game with max db selected in game settings).

vCash
    Have you thought about using the League replacement guide to create a Hungarian league ?

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=381

I've never tried to win with a non-playable league side. I suspect it might not be that easy .
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    I'd just swap the Hungarian League with Poland or Croatia or Russia or something

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 859192939495