Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Spanish La Liga

vCash
    Barca Needs to work hard over the summer. Something is broken. They were Shopping as Real played against Vigo. Messi shot 2 bad penalties yesterday. They looked tired and/or not interested many times this year.

And congrats to Real Madrid and to Zidane who prooved to be a good Manager now i think. Imagine he wins the C1 again... 2 C1 and La Liga in less then 18 months...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcoolix View Post
    Barca Needs to work hard over the summer. Something is broken. They were Shopping as Real played against Vigo. Messi shot 2 bad penalties yesterday. They looked tired and/or not interested many times this year.

And congrats to Real Madrid and to Zidane who prooved to be a good Manager now i think. Imagine he wins the C1 again... 2 C1 and La Liga in less then 18 months...
    Shopping for new Rolex probably

vCash
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-unai-bustinza

I would hardly call that an unusual diving header? The bloke is already on the ground and it's quicker to head it in than get back up and kick it in!

vCash
    Just seen the Ruben Semedo story.

Looks like he's in a fair bit of bother!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43173548

vCash
    Reminds me of that Brazilian defender who went mad too, Breno?

vCash
    Beyond any doubt now that Lopetegui is poisonous to Real Madrid and should get the sack ASAP. The board should resign as well and make room for a new one that actually have some ambitions. In the last years we have signed fuck all (except for backup players like Ceballos, Vinicius, Odriozola etc) whilst Barcelona have spent much money on players like Dembele, Coutinho etc. When Cristiano leaves they board too decide not to replace him and when Zidane leaves they bring in a guy who literally have as many trophies as me at club level despite being in Porto where a blind rabbit would win the league. Yeah that will probably close the 17 points gap in the league last season.

Another embarrassing result yesterday. And it says it all when Real is chasing a lead they sub on Lucas Vazquez, Mariano Diaz and Dani Ceballos. Says it all about the ambitions in that joke of a club atm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Says it all about the ambitions in that joke of a club atm.
    And long may it continue

RM did re-sign Diaz this summer
    Last edited by Dermotron; 27-09-18 at 09:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    And long may it continue

RM did re-sign Diaz this summer
    And gave him the #7 after CR7 as well... I thought it was a joke and that they would announce the real signing afterwards but apparently not...

vCash
    It's all very unlike Florentino Perez

vCash
    They'll go big next summer I reckon

Doesn't mean the players on picth should have lost that game tho

vCash
    Another embarrassing performance by Real Madrid. If Lopetegui is not sacked by the end of tomorrow, I hereby declare that RM have given up this season.

0 goals in 4 games now, including games against Alaves and a russian team...... Well done selling Ronaldo and buying shit. The club has become a joke. Congratulations Barcelona to the league title.

vCash
    Finally the fraud is out. Too late though and the season is already over. Needs a massive cleanout in Real Madrid. I want the board out, Perez out, Modric out, Bale out, Benzema out, Varane out, Kroos out, Lucas Vazquez out, Mariano Diaz out, many of the bench warmers out, medical team out, assistants out...

Not to mention how many new players that needs to be signed, and not more of the low quality players RM have signed in the recent years.

vCash
    I kind of want to start a new save game for this, get everyone on the transfer list and bring your own men in

Does seem as though Real Madrid need fresh faces. They always used to have a lot of superstars coming through the door every 2 seasons and it feels like a long time since they did that.

vCash
    La Liga highlights on anywhere in Uk apart from this Eleven Sports or wherever it is shown these days?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Finally the fraud is out. Too late though and the season is already over. Needs a massive cleanout in Real Madrid. I want the board out, Perez out, Modric out, Bale out, Benzema out, Varane out, Kroos out, Lucas Vazquez out, Mariano Diaz out, many of the bench warmers out, medical team out, assistants out...

Not to mention how many new players that needs to be signed, and not more of the low quality players RM have signed in the recent years.
    Well... the team is still very good but I believe they need a good manager. They weren't this bad but remember how Real was with Rafa Benitez? At least Rafa has a good CV... Lopestegui doesn't even have people knowing his name correctly.

vCash
    Get Ozzy Ardiles, endless free flowing football in a 325 formation

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314