Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: [STORY] A Golden and Fearless Ambition

Lorenzo Zbimg Fearless Warriors !!! So excited !

I dont Know how to type bold from my iPhone btw sorry about that!

it's ok Zbimg, you are in.

Hopefully some more can join Merk in becoming the 'next' generation by Tuesday, if not will extend it for one more day and then start the next phase.

Right, deadline has been extended an extra day.

If people want to join, they have till tomorrow 6. I'll say it again, if you want to rejoin/join post your players name (common name for people joining) followed by Fearless Warriors, doesn't need to be in bold no more.

Right because the number hasn't increased ( ) i have decided to make it coincidental to make the deadline date the same as the deadline date of the transfer window. This is the last chance so, here goes. Monday 31st August 2014 at 23:59 GMT is the proper deadline.

I will try and mix styles next season, and then depending on the outcome of the response (if any) will drastically change the way it is presented.

Who is left to decide if he is going back? Because i think who want to go back already posted about.

include: Liam, John Wood, Volkan Ediz, Diarmuid O’Toibin, Jose Hernandez, Artur Vasily, Roddy Hoolihan and Mark Henderson.
    Just hoping to have some new players as well

To add injury to those who have stayed loyal they also need to qualify by stating their name snd improve by the Same date to acknowledge those who pay attention. So happy end of summer transfer window. P

I'm paying attention, not sure I understand the post though

BobMem, here, there, everywhere. If needed, if wanted. To improve or not to improve, that is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post
    I'm paying attention, not sure I understand the post though

BobMem, here, there, everywhere. If needed, if wanted. To improve or not to improve, that is the question.
    Basically people who are still apart of the team (The EEJIT, ETC.) WAS GIVEN THE CHANCE TO IMPROVE IN THE SAME WAY THE RETURNERS HAD.

mIGHT HAVE STILL, DEADLINE IS UNTIL I GIVE AN ACTUAL FUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by ZanSnake View Post
    Basically people who are still apart of the team (The EEJIT, ETC.) WAS GIVEN THE CHANCE TO IMPROVE IN THE SAME WAY THE RETURNERS HAD.

mIGHT HAVE STILL, DEADLINE IS UNTIL I GIVE AN ACTUAL FUCK!
    uuuurrrrrmmmm.....

Deadline is open till 30th September, new or old.

I will then constrain on this and Uni Work

So new members, just put our name down and the positions you want to play and the wheels will be turned in due course.

EDIT: As i said, this WILL be the end of Niko Bergstrom as manager of Newark Atletic F.C. BUT this isn't the end of his arc (was hinted in TEJ of his last 'mission' of a football managerial career) and thus, from this point of the updates will correspond towards the club. The former players depend on length of time at cleub or attitude towards rejoining the club when possible.
    Last edited by ZanSnake; 13-09-14 at 03:13 AM.

AM/F C

Come on you lazy bastards. As captain, I urge you to return and fight the Newark battle.

After kicking 7 kinds of shit out of you for being trecherous traitors, nothing more will be said about your desersion other than

Spoiler!
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

*Thinks The Eejit should be stripped of his captaincy for being such a show off
    *Content with conditions at the club currently

11 days left!

It doesn't matter if you are VIP, or even if you add a photo.

All that matter is that you post the name you want with the position and i will make it happen for the FINAL season with Niko. After this, all you have to do is read as the game of 13 years decide your fate as a player.

Added one LAST delay for the fourth of October.

New players are welcome but see other posts for information, others i will post about in up-coming days which could delay over-all date. I am here to bring the beginners and new ones together again for one last hurra with Niko, no matter what!

Right!

Patience has been stalled, deadline is Tuesday Noon - players new or old that has not joined will miss the final season of Niko as they have been messaged about it.

Again, if you want to join post nickname and position below.

Next phase will start next week, when season starts depends on the members posting additional/starting points. The points are outlined here for rejoinees and here for new people .

One last season in the hands of a CM player, until CM itself dictates the future of the club - and you, as individual players!

ZS

Hi - yes you have me rejoin the team (John Wood I think GK) - although I played one match and was then stuck on the subs bench.

I was on holiday early/ middle August - so missed the OP.
    Last edited by weejonnie2; 11-10-14 at 01:14 PM.

Bout time the guy of this story did something!

Right everyone will be attempted to return to the club, and a massive exchange out. Points are available to those that want improvements, Merkez if you fill out the form (which i link via edit in a second after posting) then i will edit you in. Any new members that want to join, it is possible though positions and age are limited (though i will try and accomodate to your specifications if i can), new kit is being made as i type.

No post-season review this season due to the LOOONG delay.

News in Newark is Hard to take!

In what should be amidst an era of continued celebrations, Newark Athletic fans were awoken by the shocking news that their manager 30-year old Niko Bergstrom has decided to call it a day after the end of the club’s debut season in the Premier League.

Niko issued a statement through the club about his intentions: “After five long and successful seasons, I have decided that come the end of the new season I will no longer be manager of Newark Athletic.”

He went on to add: “I was brought in for a project for European football and Premier League heights – and we have reached that level! Personally, I feel that I can no longer prolong this club any further then I have.”

The club announced that a replacement is currently in talks come the end of the season, and that the most likely replacement would be an internal member.

Bergstrom joined the club within the Conference with a highly touted bunch of young prospects that have become a significant part of the clubs success in achieving 4 league titles, and 3 cups wins out of 4 cup finals.

Last season Newark beat Chelsea in the FA Cup to set up the Charity Shield showdown at the start of August, another edition which Newark fans hope will be added to Niko’s legacy at the club that is celebrated even by the chairman.

“Nikolavski came in with a long term mission – to be in the Premier League – and what he has achieved in just five years is remarkable. No doubt, sometime in the future the club will support his legacy with a statue – but for now we need to remain calm. Nikolavski has a year left in which he can achieve more, or even less!”

Rumours surround the club about former players returning to the club after reports surge of former striker Kowalinho’s disappoint in Ipswich's relegation of last season – fuelling a possible return to the Boltsky Stadium.

Last edited by ZanSnake; 14-11-14 at 11:37 PM.

Revelations of the Future season!

Newark Athletic FC wants to put more into the context of football manager’s Niko Bergstrom’s decision to relinquish his role as manager after the forth-coming season.

Mr. Bergstrom has met with owner and Chairman Yermolai Relikovic and the Board a numerous amount times of the weeks leading up to the FA Cup final. Within these meetings Niko told the board of his intention to step down as manager in order for a period of rest.

The Board and Mr. Bergstrom agreed that for the future of both the success of the club and the image that it entails that the best option of replacement would be Assistant Manager Riley Bartley.

Bartley had shown promise during Bergstrom’s period of disappearance, and has a significant amount of experience under Bergstrom to continue his work.

Another mention within the terms of the meeting was that Bergstrom wanted as much of his original side for the forth-coming season as possible. In relation to this the club is ecstatic to announce the resigning of former-youth players through specific release clauses that was made within the out-going transfers.

At this moment we are pleased to welcome back:

Polish international striker Kowalinho

Kowalinho (Kacper Kowalczyk) was viable to sign for £575k due two specific clauses, one the relegation of Ipswich to the Championship as well as Athletic’s promotion to the Premier League, and two, the personal relationship between Kowalinho’s fiancée and agent Princess Ama Peach being effected due to an affair with manager Niko Bergstrom.

The Club’s All-Time Top Goalscorer Lorenzo Zbimg

Zbimg was allowed to return for only £450k due to the clause in which stated that if Zbimg wasn’t able to withstand the cultural difference in life-style he would be able to return with a significant pay-rise.

Cyprus international defender BobMem

BobMem was viable to resign for the club due to the clubs willingness of spending more than £275k on pieces of candy to lure the defender back to the Boltsky Stadium

BobMem’s centeral defensive partner Roddy Hoolihan

Hoolihan was allowed to join back to the club for £325k after matching the clause of portraying an Irish stereotype, after pictures emerged the Irish international surrounded by potatoes and downing a pint of Guiness.

English under-21 goalkeeper John Wood

John Wood was allowed to sign for £120k after his clause was matched when former-number one Shepard refused to rejoin the club. He is also entitled to be the number one choice of goalkeeper for the forth-coming season.

Variated winger Mark Henderson

Henderson was able to sign for only for £160k after the clause that Stoke City was once again promoted back to the Premier League (after finished 2nd behind Newark) and the club’s dedication in financial supporting a website dedicated to a game more than 13 years old.

And former-Captain and Home-twon hero Fraser Hemphill

Hemphill was able to rejoin for £525k after Newark’s promotion to the Premier League and qualification for Europe matched two clauses in his contract. It has also been mentioned he has to be the highest earner within the club, and that he should be captain – though this is an issue that Mr. Bergstrom has stated would be discussed between current captain The Eejit and Hemphill come the Charity Shield match against Arsenal in August.

More signings and news are to be released to the public in the future, and we are keen to keep fans informed as developments occur.

For more Newark Athletic related News – stick to NewarkAthletic.com

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post
    Awesome!
    Why?

Spoiler!

It is not too late to join the Fearless Warriors!

No restrictions, or anything, just fill out (as much as you can) the form below and i will try and fix everything up so that you can join Niko's Swansong and Bartley's battle !

Quote Originally Posted by ZanSnake View Post

Applications for Newark Athletic Vacancies

Saturday 31st March 2012

Hello, vital reader!

Today you can embark on the journey of a professional footballer, and seek out the glory that entails with the sport as well as the chances to face the harsh judgements that is also bespoken upon. In order to fully delegate the future of this young and ambitious club, we call onto you – vital reader- to become a football player for the Fearless Warriors and to help the club's ambition to establish itself within the football world.

To apply, just fill out the application form below within the limit described, and you will become one step closer to finding the limelight of a professional footballer!

All players with have a -1 potential ability and a 100 current ability, players can leave a club after completion of the first full season if they want to, but risk becoming a underused player at another club. The date of birth should be from the year 2001, not 2012 or 2011 in order to get the right age for the game, otherwise there will be faults that will inherently problematic your role within the game.

Every player has a total of 150 points to spend, on all the attributes in the below picture, but is limited to only using ten 15 points on singlar attribute – you also have one 18, and 20 point addiction to spend also but all must be spent on ONE particular attribute and not broken down and spent upgrading already chosen atributes. Total should reach 188 points, and shown clearly.

Application form

Member Name:
    Date of Birth:
    Nationality:
    Foot:
    Position:
    Personality: (Explained below)
    Football History: (What history do you have in football?)
    Back story: (If you want to have a storyline commencing into the story, or want to explain character enter, if not leave blank)

For personality use code words that explain your players personality, which depending on the chosen personality will effect his Mental Traits to the game, for example: if a player is a DETERMINED, MATURE PROFESSIONAL then point will be added to determination, professionalism and sportsmanship, negative aspects will be gained to negative mental traits such as temperament, low-loyalty, and low-professionalism.

Please ask if needed any help, and submit applications down below. The date of closing is the 2nd January 2013, but an extention is willing if the number of applicants are down.

Best of wishes and Merry Christmas,

ZombieSnake aka ZanSnake

Yay

But i hope my new agent will be more loyal.