To show it is done, here's mine Also to show

First Name: Fraser
    Second Name: Hemphill
    Common Name: (Blank if none)
    Date of Birth: (From 2001) 15.04.1983
    Nationality:English
    Foot: Either
    Position: DM/AM R/L/C
    Managerial Choice: (Which manager from the shortlist do you prefer) Bergstrom
    Personality: (Explained below) Loyal and ambitious, seen as a professional sportmans and keen leader for any team, but has alot of pressure on him as the local lad. Has moments of temper tantrum
    Football History: (What history do you have in football?) Hailed as a wonder kid at Nottm Forest, he was scouted by Chelsea - which became controversial after he was spotted meeting up with John Terry and Didier Drogba at a coffee shop. But he got injured and wasn't able to recover fully, and Chelsea's interest dropped as did his potential
    Back story: (If you want to have a storyline commencing into the story, or want to explain character enter, if not leave blank) Seen as the local boy who can reach the limelight, he is often hounded by the local press which caused him to have a near-mental episode. Has a damaged heel which is an reoccurring problem, will it halt his progress? He is also searching for a girl whom he met while hospitalized in Grantham, and harbours feelings for - hoping to become a success and use it to find her.

Passing 15
    Workrate 15
    Versatilty 15
    Flair 15
    Finishing 15
    Movement 15
    Freekicks 18
    Vision 15
    Pace 15
    Crossing 15
    Dribbling 15
    Leadership 20

Deadline is up - we have fifteen players and a new manager to be announced in a short while. Thanks to those who have joined, and for those reading, continue to do so because the action starts soon!

316'sRegen Unattached
    BRING IT ON!

20 Leadership Zan? Guess who's the captain then...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_3_16 View Post
    BRING IT ON!

20 Leadership Zan? Guess who's the captain then...
    You all had the opportunity but didn't take it, i rose to the occasion

316'sRegen Unattached
    Like a true leader should

Bergstrom Signs on the Dotted Line!

Monday 4th June 2012

After months of speculation, Niko Bergstrom has been announced as the first ever manager of the latest club in England, Newark Athletic. Bergstrom, 25, is the youngest manager in the country, and in the world, and was believed to be the only successful and experienced manager for the job – after finding success in both Finland and Belgium before having an 18 months hiatus from football.

Bergstrom, who along with sixteen players and an assistant manager, has been set to win the Blue Square Premier League, or at least to contend for, without signing any more players, which he promises will be successful and will fight for the admiration of the fans.

“I have had a lot of life experience outside of football, which I don't want to interfere with the goal I have been set with. My CV really says it all, I win things in hard to think scenarios, and I have dealt a lot of shit in my career!”

“I am not an idiot, I know that eyes will be on me, and the fans will be dubious but I am sure we can fight for the title and see the club rise into the higher stages of the English football structure.”

Alongside the signing of Niko Bergstrom comes a large string of players, including former wonder kids Liam Hatch and Fraser Hemphill as well as already established players like Roddy Hoolihan who want to make the mark in English football. Niko has also brought former THES Sport midfielder Hannu Sulonen, who he states will have to establish himself along with the us.

“Reputation means shit to me, you have earn it or otherwise get lost!” Bergstrom's coaching staff has also been selected by the board, with the assistant manager being former-possible applicant Riley Bartley.

“I am somewhat disappointed by not winning the role, but I honour that Niko's reputation and experience got him the job – but if he shall fuck it up, then believe me, I will be the first one to say 'ha-ha' and pulling for the job!”

With Chelsea's amazing UEFA Champions League, all eyes are on the English footballing world, and Niko insists that one day, Newark Athletic will be the team that they will be looking at.

“Chelsea did well to scruff by with luck, but on the horizon, there is a Red and White stripe ready to take the place of the plaudits! Fearlessly, we will prevail!”

Bergstrom has yet to be fully introduced to the squad, the coaching staff nor the infamous chairman, so the future is hazy, and with his former confrontations with his bosses, who knows what will happen!

*Is disappointed about not hiring Joel

Good choice made there.

* Thinks Niko Bergstrom is a tactical genius

ops, missed this

*thinks the manager will help him develop as a player

316'sRegen Unattached
    * Enthusiastic about his future with the club

Good to see the managers sorted out

* Proud to be at Newark Athletic
    * Enthusiastic about his future at the club

The First Journey
    Introduction:
    New Beginnings

Running, once again. So amazing this is. For God knows how many times have I been on this end. Running down the road, with a loose maniac on my tail for whatever reason. I thought after the whole Phetrovolgy shit was done with, this shit wouldn't happen any more!

Niko: Fuck a dead end!

Only me can run into a frigging dead end with a gun-weilding lunatic chasing me.

Lunatic: Hey Niko!

I turn round to face the person who I have been running from.

Niko: Hi honey! What's wrong?
    Lucia: What's wrong, you know fing well what's wrong! How could you not tell me you were moving to England? We have been seeing each other for over two years!
    Niko: Define seeing.....
    Lucia: Okay then – we have been shagging for two years! But that doesn't matter! How could you not tell me? After all the bulls we've been through!

Lucia, the woman I have been sleeping with for the last two years and who helped me rid of M's henchmen. Feisty, she just destroyed two streets full of parked cars to talk to me – but that feistyness is wild in the bed!

Niko: Honey! I was meant to surprise you – you know, but you ruined it!
    Lucia: Ah... I didn't know.

Feisty but as dumb as a brush.

Lucia: So when do we leave?

She asked in a happier tone, despite the cars engulfed in flames in the background as the car owners slither out of their slumber to witness them burnt to shit and exploded everywhere.

Niko: Well, I am leaving in a few hours – and then I am going to settle down and send a plane for you!
    Lucia: Ah your so kind!

She then jumped and hugged me, with the gun piercing into her rib-cage.

Lucia: Is that a glock, or your cock Mr Football Manager?
    Niko: That's your glock, dear.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. After the fiasco of bringing down Phetrovolgy, the club went into turmoil and was relegated, I was sacked – and FIFA kicked the club out of the division. The last eighteen months I have been working as a roadie for some of the world's most stupidest bands, and artists – Justin Bieber, the robot Jedward, a karaoke singer called Christ something and worse of all – Rebecca Black!

All the people I know, are dead. Cerina went off with the kids to become some kind of Buddhist in Asia, and Eejit has disappeared into the wind. And soon, I got the call from a mad Russian saying I had to accept a job or he would kill a man named Beezer. And even though I don't really care, I accepted so I wouldn't have to deal with....

Lindsay: NIIIIKKOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Niko: Ah f she's found me!

I pushed Lucia, who was sucking on my nipple for whatever reason, into the direction she was coming, and hid behind the bins, peeking out trying to hide from the beastly drunken mistake.

Lindsay: Where are you??

Her nose full of cocaine, her car 'parked' into the local MacDonalds and her teeth hanging out like fly suck in the spider's web, attempting to fly away.

Lindsay: Come and give your Linsy a kiss!!!
    Lucia: Who are you talking about bitch!
    Lindsay: I'm talking about my Niko, birdbrain!
    Lucia: He is mine!

Ah yes, a distraction! I slowly crept out from the bins around slowly emerged towards the alleyway, which I had just noticed, as the two girls started to do a Yo Momma competition.

Lindsay: Yo Momma is so inbred, your daddy is your uncle, and your sister is your grandmother!
    Lucia: Yo Momma is so fat, her bingo wings are used as bean bags!

But as I stepped out, a helicopter started to come down from the sky – with one person I was sure was dead, waiting.

Young Wolf: Get to tha choppa!!
    Niko: Yeah, because that doesn't get old!

I roared back, charging toward the helicopter as it landed to the ground, as the bickering women was still entwined with their boring competition of who had the fattest and dumbest mothers. As I got onto the 'choppa' Young Wolf stood over, looking over-powering like he always used to.

Young Wolf: Sit down!
    Niko: Okay, okay! I am!

I said, as the copter rose into the air and Young Wolf slammed the door shut, then sat down next to me. His breathing pattern was as heavy as a stalker or serial killer in a horror film, if he carried on the silence I would have to kill him – and for the second time he would be dead.

Niko: Talk about being a Dues Ex Machina! Why did you did you save me? Wanting to be a hero again?
    Young Wolf: Boss wanted to make sure you came safely, and early. Wanted to meet you.
    Niko: Boss?
    Young Wolf: Mr Relikovic, I work for his company as Head of Security, and I make personal pick-ups for people of interest – as well as drop-offs of others.
    Niko: So how the hell are you still alive?
    Young Wolf: You are boring me. Good night Niko!
    Niko: But I am not... sleepy...

I said, trailing off as I felt drowsy. The next couple of moments were blurry, but one image stayed in my mind...

Until, I awoke in a foreign room, with a foreign person in front of me, who was too ugly to describe.

Ugly Guy: Good to see you awake, Nikolavski!
    Niko: The name is Niko actually!

I replied to the hideous man with a strong Russian accent, and smelt strongly of Vodka. I hoped that he wasn't my boss, Mr Relikovic, having to see his ugly mug everyday with make me hit the Vodka all the time too.

Russian Monster: You're very funny, Nikolavski! I like you! My name is Yasha Chekhov, I am assistant to Mr Relikovic!
    Niko: Right, and I am not talking to him instead of you?
    Yasha: Because he is busy man. He wants me to make sure you are welcomed.
    Niko: And being greeting by the town's local mutant is such a privilege!
    Yasha: Another funny! You are a joker indeed! But, if you piss me or Mr Relikovic off, you balls will hit the floor faster then a bottle of Vodka!
    Niko: Your a little angry chipmunk aren't you? You just have to have some nuts to chew on! But these are my nuts, and the only person who goes near them are women who doesn't break every mirror they go past.

I watched as the ugly monster snared out, I might have gone a little too far. He snarled and walked towards his desk, opening the front draw and picking up, what I intentionally thought would be a knife to make me a female – but turned out to be more Vodka.

Yasha: You don't let up do you, Nikolavski? Persistent as well as intolerant, I like!
    Niko: Right....

At that moment, the door swung open as a large fat rounded man with a grin on his face charged in – covered in red liquid I might add.

He walked over to Yasha of Ugly, hugging him, completely ignoring my presence.

Fat Baldy: Yasha! I have returned brother, have you met the Nikolavski!
    Yasha: Yes, we have chatted – he is what he seems Yermolai!
    Pinball: Good, good! Where is he then?

Yasha then pointed behind fat train conductor at myself, in that instant the fat man spun round faster than a Catholic priest at a summer camp.

Fatty Bum-Bum: Nikoslavski! The man I heard about! Who will make my club becomes European Winners!
    Niko: I think a cheeseburger and chips will satisfy you more. The names Niko – as if matters.
    Fat: You joke? You fing joke about me? How dare you? Do you know who I am?
    Niko: Someone who escaped Weight Watchers?
    Red Fat Tomato: I am Yermolai Relikovic, billionaire! You fing play around with me, and I play your intestines!
    Niko: Sorry bout that. I have a tendency of making jokes in front of people I respect highly!

I lied, not wanting the option of disembowelment on the first day.

Yermolai: I am happy you understand power, and respect. I have heard many things about you Niko, man with great talent – who wins things! I have a team, I have ambition, I have money – but not the talented man to make it successful!
    Niko: (whispering) But not a fitness instructor...
    Yermolai: I expect results, and I will gain you anything you want!

Wait, did he say anything.....

Niko: Where can I sign? And when can I start?

To Be Continued.

Great start. Looks like there will be blood, naked women, fat russian wankers, and hopefully a lot of wins ...

VODKA!

How the fuck am I supposed to do any work this afternoon after that vision of Keisha in the bath ?

Ah sod it. Work aint that important

* Proud to be at Newark Athletic
    * Enthusiastic about his future at the club

* Thinks Niko is extremely competent

Quote Originally Posted by The Eejit View Post
    How the fuck am I supposed to do any work this afternoon after that vision of Keisha in the bath ?

Ah sod it. Work aint that important
    i hope in a good way

FYI there will be TEJ references within this story, but not too much as it would be explained. It concerns a storyline that i am adding in to hopefully create more tension and allowing more enjoyment. And some random bits to connect in with as well

Due to a unforseeable problem that has occured with the database due to changes to my pc, i have to do uninstal and reinstall the game and make the edits once more. Unfortunately, it does mean that i will have to delay the next update for a little longer, but does allow me to make changes that i was thinking about before. It also allows more members to join if they were late or were unproccupied to do so. The manager has been set though, meaning that the one specific part of the application doesn't coeherre to any new potential players.

Name: Jose Francisco Garcia Hernandez Rodriguez
    Common Name: Jose Hernandez
    Date of Birth: 28.01.1985
    Nationality: Mexico/England
    Foot: Either
    Position: D R/L/C
    Managerial Choice:
    Personality: This kid is a sample of future model professional, hard-working, gifted, loyal to people, who give him a chance to become someone in this world.
    Football History: One of Newark scouts saw him playing on the street with other teenagers and called to join Newark youth team.
    Back story: Son of Mexican emigrants, born in Mexico, but last few years lived in England.

Attributes
    Heading: 15
    Jumping: 15
    Marking: 15
    Tackling: 15
    Positioning: 15
    Teamwork: 15
    Work rate: 15
    Consistency: 15
    Important matches: 15
    Anticipation: 15

Stamina: 18
    Free kicks: 20

= 188

If not too late, I would love to join to the team.

Name: Volkan Ediz
    Date of Birth: 07.01.1982
    Nationality: Turkish/American
    Foot: Right
    Position: AM/F R/C
    Managerial Choice: none
    Personality: will sell his soul for a better contract elsewhere, most likely dislike his teammates and the assistant manager
    Football History: had a global ban for 18 months due to match fixing
    Back story: was born and raised in Istanbul, moved to US to live American dream. After the mortgage crisis and losing millions of dollars in San Francisco real estate market decided to try his luck somewhere else

Attributes
    Loyalty = 1
    Professionalism = 1
    Dribbling: 18
    Pace: 15
    Technique: 15
    Speed: 15
    Passing: 15
    Creativity: 15
    Flair: 15
    Balance: 15
    Crossing: 20