Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Network Game Queries

vCash
    Have a view at this video I made, a while back, I posted it on another thread. I advise, maybe doing a fresh install prior,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Xq02E8nRM&t=641s

vCash
    my friend dont match ip adress between hamachi and net out but he cant fixed it

vCash

online network games on windows 10

Hi,

I want to set up an online game with 1 or 2 friends of mine on a windows 10 laptop.
    Can someone direct me to the right thread/instructions on this forum?

vCash

vCash

I don't succed to make my brother join my network game

Hello guys it's the first time I post something in the forum, I would like to thank everyone making those patches and updates of this game, this is an amazing job for an amazing game !

So here is my problem :

I followed all the steps of the main video and all the posts i have seen here ( I try to read a lot before posting but didn't find my answer) and I can't manage to make my brother join the network game I have created. Here is the problems I have encountered :

First of all I can't put my cm0102.exe on Windows NT 4.0 because I am on Windows10 and the only possibilities I have are :
    - Windows 95
    - Windows 98 / Me
    - Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
    - Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
    - Windows Vista
    .... until Windows 8

My brother and I are on the same network on hamachi, that is OK and I see the IP adress of hamachi OK no problem

I can create a network game, I name it "Test" but in the "manager status", there is 5 Ip adresses that is written... and no one is the Hamachi adress.
    - There is an Ip adress I don't know where this come from (not hamachi's, not mine)
    - There is an IP adress which is written twice (ex : 1.31.213.105 / 1.31.21.105, still not hamachi's, not mine, and the Ip adress is changing each time I click on the manager status)
    - There is mine (beginning with 192.)

So when my bro try to join the game, the game answer that it couldn't reach the game, with every Ip adress written on my game, we also tried the Hamachi adress and it didn't work.

I followed precisly every step of the video, the ~net.out and everything, the only thing I couldn't do is the compatibility because i don't have the "NT 4.0" choice, and I don't understand why there is so many Ip adress written on the manager status, and moreover the Hamachi adress doesn't appears.

So if anybody would like to help you would make two brothers happy to fight against each other and talk about it for the next ten years
    Last edited by Daisuke; 07-04-20 at 10:47 AM.

vCash

Network Game ( Not Working )

Good Evening
    I'm trying to start a network game but it wont work.
    3.9.68T I keep getting the same message ' The network game ....... could not be created?

any help would be much appreciated
    thanks
    Craig

vCash

Wont work

keep getting the message 'The network game ....... could not be created

can someone please advise what I need to do?

many thanks
    Craig

vCash
    Can see you posted same message in Network section and someone will likely answer you there who plays network games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrown2784 View Post
    keep getting the message 'The network game ....... could not be created

can someone please advise what I need to do?

many thanks
    Craig
    Can you be more specific, what windows are you using? what database, patch etc...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
    Hello guys it's the first time I post something in the forum, I would like to thank everyone making those patches and updates of this game, this is an amazing job for an amazing game !

So here is my problem :

I followed all the steps of the main video and all the posts i have seen here ( I try to read a lot before posting but didn't find my answer) and I can't manage to make my brother join the network game I have created. Here is the problems I have encountered :

First of all I can't put my cm0102.exe on Windows NT 4.0 because I am on Windows10 and the only possibilities I have are :
    - Windows 95
    - Windows 98 / Me
    - Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
    - Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
    - Windows Vista
    .... until Windows 8

My brother and I are on the same network on hamachi, that is OK and I see the IP adress of hamachi OK no problem

I can create a network game, I name it "Test" but in the "manager status", there is 5 Ip adresses that is written... and no one is the Hamachi adress.
    - There is an Ip adress I don't know where this come from (not hamachi's, not mine)
    - There is an IP adress which is written twice (ex : 1.31.213.105 / 1.31.21.105, still not hamachi's, not mine, and the Ip adress is changing each time I click on the manager status)
    - There is mine (beginning with 192.)

So when my bro try to join the game, the game answer that it couldn't reach the game, with every Ip adress written on my game, we also tried the Hamachi adress and it didn't work.

I followed precisly every step of the video, the ~net.out and everything, the only thing I couldn't do is the compatibility because i don't have the "NT 4.0" choice, and I don't understand why there is so many Ip adress written on the manager status, and moreover the Hamachi adress doesn't appears.

So if anybody would like to help you would make two brothers happy to fight against each other and talk about it for the next ten years
    What version of the game are you using? ODB? Saturn? etc...
    On my SV9, I also have multiple IP addresses visable when starting a new game, the reason for this - they all match the IP numbers in your ~net file, you'll see there a different IP for different affliated programs, such as, your original IP of 192.168.xxx will more than likely be there, but in another set of text, it will be the Hamachi IP, this as you know needs to match your Hamachi, exactly where it says IPv4 - ensure that number is changed in the correct way

If its SV9 you're trying to start, then you need a new updated exe from Nick (on the SV9 thread)

Windows 10, you are you use Windows 95 compatibility at all times when playing a network game

vCash
    Hi
    yes sorry its Windows 8, patch 3.9.68T

thanks

vCash
    Okay, which update? as if its a Saturn Update, version 8 or the current one, (9) then you'll need to get the modified exe from the SV9 thread, Nick released it, so it would be compatible for network play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Okay, which update? as if its a Saturn Update, version 8 or the current one, (9) then you'll need to get the modified exe from the SV9 thread, Nick released it, so it would be compatible for network play.
    Hi mate!
    So where's the SV9 modified exe exactly? Is the one in the original post or was it posted afterwards? Can't seem to find it...
    And can we still use hamachi with that particular exe or do we have to use Radmin instead?
    Cheers
    Last edited by ®usso; 09-04-20 at 04:42 PM.

vCash
    Thanks for the reply, how do I know what update I’m using?

Can you please send me a link to what I need to download.

Thanks for your help

vCash

network game could not be created in windows 10

Hello everyone,

I am an new member and i writing because i have an issue playing network game during the quarantine with my friends.

We all using hamachi as vpn provider.

When someones restores our saved game from his windows 7 pc everythings fine, but when we try to run it from windows 10 pc
    it says that "the game could not be created"

I have tried all the possible solutions i found on the internet but none of them works for me.

The version i use is 3.9.60 if it helps

If you have any suggestions for me i wll be glad listen!

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by atsalafatala; 09-04-20 at 04:36 PM.

vCash
    I'm on Windows 10 and having issues even starting it. I've downloaded the Virtual CloneDrive, and I've downloaded the CM0102 folder - but that's as far as I've got. it doesn't give me the option to 'extract all' from the right click. I've mounted files to the clone-drive, but I can just see all the options, non of which work

vCash
    I am using the version that is proposed on this website "The Game" on the download section. I haven't add any patches. I don't know if it is the ODB/SATURN/SV9 version sorry

I noted that you wrote that I had to be on Win95 compatibility, so I changed it, and now, only the Hamachi IP is written on the "manager status" window !!! So it might be it !

My brother is only reachable tomorrow so I will tell you if it works !!

I will ask him what kind of windows he has because I don't know. Does it matter ?

Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
    I am using the version that is proposed on this website "The Game" on the download section. I haven't add any patches. I don't know if it is the ODB/SATURN/SV9 version sorry

I noted that you wrote that I had to be on Win95 compatibility, so I changed it, and now, only the Hamachi IP is written on the "manager status" window !!! So it might be it !

My brother is only reachable tomorrow so I will tell you if it works !!

I will ask him what kind of windows he has because I don't know. Does it matter ?

Thank you

For me it works !! The key tu succes was to turn my cm0102.exe to Win95 compatibility !! Thanks again this is great !!!!

vCash
    Was having issue's myself with hamichi, the net file wasn't overwriting with the hamichi IP, so tried radmin and that worked.

Quick question,for others wanting to join the game now, do they also have to download radmin and join the network there first before trying to join?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    Was having issue's myself with hamichi, the net file wasn't overwriting with the hamichi IP, so tried radmin and that worked.

Quick question,for others wanting to join the game now, do they also have to download radmin and join the network there first before trying to join?
    Yes mate, they'll need to be in a Radmin group with the host, to ensure they can connect to their game

vCash
    Thanks I thought as much.

Actually trying to see if I can get a game working through an Android phone (I've installed it on my phone)and a laptop.

A network game actually works between my phone and laptop here on my own wifi.
    So probably need an Android alternative of radmin for my phone.

vCash
    I've no clue if network gaming can work with devices other than Laptop/Desktop, let me know if it gets up and running though

vCash
    I am not able to create a network game. I always get the message "the game cannot be created"

I already released cm0102 on the firewall, I already changed the compatibility to 98 and 95. I already deleted the file in the Data folder.

Could be the update?

My version is 3.9.68 and this is the update: https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=394
    Last edited by kaef; 14-04-20 at 08:51 PM.

vCash
    @Kaef
    You deleted the file in the data folder. I did that too and it didn't work either. Then, I uninstalled the game, deleted everything, downloaded everything again, ran all the steps to get it all started, EXCEPT deleting the file in the data folder. Since then, I try to win the Serie A with the good old talisman Zlatan with AC Milan.

This worked for me though and I have no problems ever since!

vCash

Unable to join Network Game - after following tutorial!

Trying to have a networked game, connected on Hamachi but for some reason my PC isn't joining the network, have deleted and changed all the files I think I am supposed to but always just "could not connect". I'm not the most technically capable so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but after 7 hours of research and attempts, I'm out of ideas.

Anyone?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast