Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Network Game Queries

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bredders85 View Post
    Trying to have a networked game, connected on Hamachi but for some reason my PC isn't joining the network, have deleted and changed all the files I think I am supposed to but always just "could not connect". I'm not the most technically capable so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but after 7 hours of research and attempts, I'm out of ideas.

Anyone?
    Check/ask in Network section

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bredders85 View Post
    Trying to have a networked game, connected on Hamachi but for some reason my PC isn't joining the network, have deleted and changed all the files I think I am supposed to but always just "could not connect". I'm not the most technically capable so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but after 7 hours of research and attempts, I'm out of ideas.

Anyone?
    Hi mate, most of the time I've found that if unable to join after following the instructions commonly given here, the issue turns out to be firewall settings.

Either allow the cm.exe and all hamachi components through your firewall or switch the firewall off first and see if that is the culprit.

vCash
    Has anyone got a network game working on a Mac? The info and guides I've found are all for Windows but I need something helps for iOS. The more basic the better

vCash

Windows 10 network issue

Hi there! We are trying to create a network game, both have the same Windows 10 version.
    We both tried Hamachi, and tried this IP-config, but the ^net-file will not change the IP to the Hamachi version..

But anyway he cant connect.. We have tried anything with firewall and everythiing. We cant run it on Windows NT, that is not an option in Win10..

Any suggestions?

vCash
    Check/ask in Network section

vCash

Can't play online

Hey guys,

After a long break I came back to play with my mates, I downloaded the .iso but I can't find the files to play online using hamachi. e.g. (~net) The only files I can see is the clone driver and the game itself.

Do you know how do I find all the other files so I can join my mates on a online run.

Cheers,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyC View Post
    Hey guys,

After a long break I came back to play with my mates, I downloaded the .iso but I can't find the files to play online using hamachi. e.g. (~net) The only files I can see is the clone driver and the game itself.

Do you know how do I find all the other files so I can join my mates on a online run.

Cheers,
    Hello mate, never played online but check out the Network Section for potential solutions.

Network Games

vCash
    Especially the "how to get started playing network games" one 😎

vCash
    Hi guys

I really need your help on this one

1.I install Raw Cm Iso/patch v.3.9.68/march 2020 update nothing more..(no tapani)I start a network game with my brother and when we reach the season 2008,a pop-up error starts appear saying:
    debug info v3.9.68 file_llist..CPP177 (FILE_LLIST::add_node():COuld not read next offset)

https://imgur.com/a/eJVSqs7

Ive tried re-installing

Ive tried only raw iso with march 2020 data update ...the error appears

I install Raw Cm Iso/patch v.3.9.68/march 2020/tapani starting in 2020 a new season alone (german league)and starting a new season the game disappear (oceania error) and the network save stills the same..

i dont know what to do anymore,can anyone help me on this or send me a 2020 cm data playable with no season limits and no errors?

im sure that my problem is not memory (16gb Ram )and disk space (2TB)

forget to say that my network game is the portuguese league.

Can anyone?

vCash
    Not sure what Raw Cm is exactly, but what id suggest is, uninstall, and then manually delete the cm folder which still remains, to ensure bad sectors go. Then reinstall from scratch and holiday a new save to see if it gets past the date, maybe start a test game on minimum database for quickness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylfrid View Post
    Hi there! We are trying to create a network game, both have the same Windows 10 version.
    We both tried Hamachi, and tried this IP-config, but the ^net-file will not change the IP to the Hamachi version..

But anyway he cant connect.. We have tried anything with firewall and everythiing. We cant run it on Windows NT, that is not an option in Win10..

Any suggestions?
    Do you still need a hand with this works fine for me on Windows 10?

vCash
    Windows xp service pack 3.

Change the net file manually (you may need to drag it to the desktop to do so)
    Make the net file read only before you put it back in the cm folder (right click and choose properties)

Turn off any firewall or VPN.

That should work

vCash

Network Game, Net File

I'm trying to set up a network game, but when I go into Data Folder and double click on IP, a net File doesn't appear.

Someone have suggestions to fix it ??

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112