Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 226 to 247 of 247

Thread: English FA Cup

  1. #226
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    25,659
    vCash
    576
    Shrewsbury away is a great draw for Stoke! I'd love the all dayer. Only problem is that I fly back from New York on the very same day. Gutted!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:


  3. #227
    Join Date
    22-12-15
    Location
    OLDHAM
    Posts
    381
    vCash
    0
    I am really happy! Fulham away, hopefully on a Saturday (expect/hope other ties to be on TV) which means a day out in the big smoke

    Fulham are bottom of the Prem struggling and likely to play their reserves. Could be a chance of an upset although it wont be like when we beat Liverpool 3-2 a few years ago

  4. #228
    Join Date
    31-03-13
    Location
    Happyland
    Posts
    1,133
    vCash
    13333
    Reading at home, could be a tough game for United these days...

  5. #229
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    25,659
    vCash
    576
    Even Man Utd won't have trouble against Reading. They're truly awful.

  6. #230
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    6,474
    vCash
    33699
    Spurs at home for Southport if they beat Tranmere in the replay a week today, that'll be quiet something if it happens.

  7. #231
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,274
    vCash
    2891
    'orrible draws for Pool and Swans

    Have TV games been announced?

  8. #232
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    6,474
    vCash
    33699
    Too early Iíd have thought, minutes after I wrote the above the Southport replay got moved to a week Monday as itís on BT now.

  9. #233
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    6,474
    vCash
    33699
    Southport game on BT tonight, you may get lucky/unlucky and see my face

  10. #234
    Join Date
    22-12-15
    Location
    OLDHAM
    Posts
    381
    vCash
    0
    Got my ticket for the trip to Fulham! We (Oldham) have sold 3000 tickets and they only went on open sale yesterday! Not a bad following for little Oldham as we only get around 3500 home fans.

  11. #235
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    25,659
    vCash
    576
    We got Shrewsbury away which is decent. Think tickets go on sale tomorrow but I'm debating whether I'll be up for it having returned from NYC two days before hand. Should have shaken the jet lag off by then?!

  12. #236
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,274
    vCash
    2891
    Quote Originally Posted by hornbloweroafc View Post
    Got my ticket for the trip to Fulham! We (Oldham) have sold 3000 tickets and they only went on open sale yesterday! Not a bad following for little Oldham as we only get around 3500 home fans.
    Great stuff - the old "neutral end" always helps get more away fans!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  14. #237
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,274
    vCash
    2891






    Last minute decision to go to Villa Park!

    Swans were immense today

    Villa horrific and looked like they couldnít be arsed

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  16. #238
    Join Date
    10-03-17
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Last minute decision to go to Villa Park!

    Swans were immense today

    Villa horrific and looked like they couldnít be arsed
    I said I wasn't bothered about the FA cup, but i'm not happy to go out like that! Thankfully I didn't go.

    Fair play to Swansea, at least you enjoyed it Redders.

  17. #239
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,274
    vCash
    2891
    Swans played excellent but Villa didnít out a glove on them and didnít even look bothered to do so.
    I was confident when I saw the Villa team sheet and didnít recognise a lot of squad and Swans went relatively strong

    Think Potter is an ex Brum academy so extra incentive for him to win

    Good crowd of 30k+ and can understand Villa wanting to focus on playoffs but nobody from this 2nd string put their hand up for any sort of selection

  18. #240
    Join Date
    10-03-17
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Swans played excellent but Villa didnít out a glove on them and didnít even look bothered to do so.
    I was confident when I saw the Villa team sheet and didnít recognise a lot of squad and Swans went relatively strong

    Think Potter is an ex Brum academy so extra incentive for him to win

    Good crowd of 30k+ and can understand Villa wanting to focus on playoffs but nobody from this 2nd string put their hand up for any sort of selection
    Worryingly that team was fairly strong from us

    Only really Chester, Grealish, Bolasie and Abraham (who might be leaving anyway) missing.

    We definitely need a few new signings in ASAP.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to the villan For This Useful Post:


  20. #241
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    25,659
    vCash
    576
    Stoke scraped a draw at Shrewsbury. Rowett may well have been sacked if we'd lost! Perhaps delaying the inevitable...

  21. #242
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,274
    vCash
    2891
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Stoke scraped a draw at Shrewsbury. Rowett may well have been sacked if we'd lost! Perhaps delaying the inevitable...
    What's going wrong Mark? Is he to blame or players being shite? You've largely kept (and added) to the squad - should be doing a LOT better

    If he goes (do you expect him to soon?) who would you want in?

    Butland leaving al gone quiet now as well

  22. #243
    Join Date
    22-12-15
    Location
    OLDHAM
    Posts
    381
    vCash
    0
    Still got a smile on my face in work today! Even drawing Doncaster away in the next round wont wipe the grin off my face

    What a day! Was a pleasure to stand and celebrate with 4000 fellow Latics fans.

    Even better is we know the current manager Pete Wild - "He's one of our own!"

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to hornbloweroafc For This Useful Post:


  24. #244
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,274
    vCash
    2891
    Mark - WTF happened with Stoke?!

  25. #245
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,637
    vCash
    440000
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Mark - WTF happened with Stoke?!
    Blimey - I thought we struggled tonight. Losing a 2 goal lead in the last 19 minutes is pretty poor.

    We lost a two goal lead AND had to go to extra time but we got through. For all it's worth. We'll just go out to Watford.
    And we lost Ciaran Clark AND Lascelles to injury! (Lascelles literally two minutes after coming on for Clark at half time!)

  26. #246
    Join Date
    31-03-13
    Location
    Happyland
    Posts
    1,133
    vCash
    13333
    So tonight Shrewsbury town passed the ultimate test in football. They beat Stoke away on a tuesday night! May as well crown them champions of the world straight away!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:


  28. #247
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20,274
    vCash
    2891
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    Blimey - I thought we struggled tonight. Losing a 2 goal lead in the last 19 minutes is pretty poor.

    We lost a two goal lead AND had to go to extra time but we got through. For all it's worth. We'll just go out to Watford.
    And we lost Ciaran Clark AND Lascelles to injury! (Lascelles literally two minutes after coming on for Clark at half time!)
    Christ

    Any news on any potential sale this month?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •