Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: User Tactics - Cam F

Tournaments Won: 2

vCash

442CF - by Cam F

I've been thinking for ages I wanted a conventional 442 that worked as well as non-conventional formations & think I have done it.

Results are good so happy but then you never know, it might turn out to be not as good as I think.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qeejnac9d517j08

and with some people finding it leaky, ich1 copied the DC player instructions I had in DWSv2 which has improved it further.

Version 2 - Collaboration of Me & ich1

http://www.mediafire.com/?4sybbmocap5bw40

vCash
    A few tests.

vCash
    Managed a season this afternoon to see how the two strikers did in the 442.

Not bad. 92 goals between the front 2 with 1 outshining the other but still the lesser getting an impressive haul of goals.

41 goals were shared between the wingers & 40 between the 2 central midfielders.

vCash
    A few more screenies from me using the v2 one.

Highest player ratings i've had spread amongst 1st 11. Most 8 or more, only Robinson letting the side down.

Great partnership between R&R this season with 131 goals between them. Great amount of goals from midfield also.

Lots of assists round squad & surprised at Vidic getting so many.

vCash
    End of season 4.

8 of my starting 11 averaging over an 8 the whole season & just off 10 out of 11.

Ronaldo scored 66 & Rooney 57. Messi 35 Sneijder 26 Ribery 23 & Nani 21 goals.

vCash
    1 final screen before I bore you all to death.

New all time record for successive wins me thinks (played not holidayed) but still counting so will keep going until I draw or lose & put in all time records.

vCash
    Wins in a row - 118

vCash

No Defence - by Cam F

This is the tac i'm using. It's in the UTL but didn't do that amazing, 43rd I think but it gives me a lot of fun.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rt0da87b7d7qbve

vCash
    Aah, why not. Not in the high 9s but pretty good I think.

vCash
    I have also testing you're tactic for two seasons with A.C. Milan.

This are my results:

ZLATAN HERO!!!

Funny and good tactic mate!

vCash

DWSv2 - by Cam F

Sorry about the name. If i knew it was going to be so special it would of had a more respectable name but can't change it now, it might break its magic.

I am no tactic master & it is based on oOoOo but i have mucked about with it with special results.

I am not releasing it anytime soon but just enjoy watching its amazing feats so far.

And yes it is a 'Cheat' tactic but i don't care when i get results like this!!This is one i am working on.

It works well when play is spread through the hole behind the front one

or another name is the reverse Christmas tree formation

vCash
    Holy shit. This is the greatest tactic i have ever made.

As always i start off with oOoOo & start mucking about with it but the holiday season has blown me away.

I won't be releasing it anytime soon as I want to have a career game with it but look at the goals scored in 1 season!!

Won 7 out of 10 manager of the months. Not 1 drawn game in whole season. Domestic treble & lost in Champs lge semi.

vCash
    This tactic is the dog's bollocks. Tried my Dumb Whore Slut tactic "DWS" in Holland & was awesome again. Doesn't seem to like drawing games! Tested on original db so surprised at thrashing of Lazio given how strong they were then. Will test some more tonight.

vCash

vCash
    Oops it did it again. Would of been a clean sweep on holiday but goalie decided to get himself sent off in a Spanish cup game but league a doddle & champs league win.

Standards are slipping though as lost 4 games in the season compared to zero with Man U but beat them in champs lge final.

vCash
    Keeping this bad boy to myself for now

Tried with a fairly rubbish Div 1 team. Rocked as well. You wanting me to try on the Ikralis or is it the Blackburn test?

vCash
    Ikralis test. Results not so bad me thinks...

vCash
    I am not saying this is the best tactic ever, as there is no such thing, there is managing the tactic, managing the squad & training the squad but in terms of holiday tests, this is the greatest tactic i have ever come across.

Not sure if i want to release it as there is far better tacticians than me who have have released tactics & then they get slagged off by people who don't make tactics then slag other folks off.

Here is my latest test with my beloved Sons... and anyone who isn't a sons fan knows they are pretty shit.

vCash
    Seeing as i am still hungover i have not had a career go yet but i loaded up the Barca one up & let it go on holiday for a few seasons. The fucker only went & nearly broke the forum record for games without defeat. Barca went 141 games without defeat in la liga. Which is SIX off the record but mine was in Spain which is a tad harder.I've also never seen goals against in league for season in single figures. Surely that must be a new record?

vCash
    Here is latest holiday of Barca one i showed above, i continued for 8 seasons. Not going to be doing anymore testing as i don't think i can cope with the successive hard ons at the results. Defo the best holiday results i have ever come across. It might not be as good when i manage it as i my good runs always get ended by some twat getting sent off or super goalied whereas the more defensive ass man when on holiday seems to be able to cope better than me.

vCash
    Decided just to release it. I have also included the save of Barca career so you can see i didn't cheat on it & the stats show up for themselves.

Haven't had a career yet but fully holidayed test & a belter.

Funnily enough when you look at the wib/wob some players are on top of each other so maybe that's the magic...12 foot players

I don't think i am going to use it in my career games as it makes it too easy. I was thinking of just deleting it but will share with you as people seem to want to try it but don't blame me if you get bored winning everything.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzyaz3cobetf1nt/DWS.rar

vCash
    I just subjected this one to Iraklis, and the verdicts are (in average per season):
    Goals scored: 57.5 (good -- in top 5! The best tested so far has 58.1, within your error margin)
    Goals conceded: 34.5 (bad -- a bit unfair maybe, tactics like yours, that score a lot, can afford this!)
    Points scored: 52.2 (mediocre/bad -- almost the same as SW23311 which does not work on the Iraklis save)
    Standard deviation for points: 6.5 (bad)

Don't be dishartened, this is a good result -- I am very critical of most tactics I see. Not many tactics get (any) good ratings from me. Most are just bad. For comparison, ANON_RURU from Ultimate Tactics Pack gets:

Goals scored: 53.5 (mediocre)
    Goals conceded: 32.6 (bad)
    Points scored: 51.4 (mediocre/bad)
    Standard deviation for points: 5.8 (mediocre)

(Goals and points are measured (sample) average, and the 95% confidence interval is of size +-1.5 goals/pts.)

vCash
    Version 2 tested on Sep OBD update & link -

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y19a2a...j/DWS%20v2.tct

vCash
    After my Regenerate test with Killie on 0001, it inspired my to try DWSv2 with Killie on holiday on orig odb.

Considering how good Gers/Tic were in that db, the results were great. 2 SPLs & 2 runners, 2 sco cups, 2 lge cups, 2 Uefa cup wins, 1 champ lge semi & 2 super cup wins.

vCash
    Heres my 1st team Attacking options, this is without showing the Midfielders of Gibson, Anderson, Javi Martinez, Carrick and David Reid (-2 Simon Elliot Regen).

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast