Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Financial Queries

vCash
    You can do this via JLPatch from JL Collection

vCash

Finance Bug From Usually Non Playable Teams?

Hi all, hopefully this is in the right place. I am currently playing version 3.968T build Nov 21 2002 Tapani v2.22+s9.

I'm enjoying the challenge of trying to take the tiniest clubs across Europe, generally the usually in game non manageable ones say from Iceland or Faeroe Islands, and trying to get them into the champions league groups stages. i have dne this with Dudelange from Luxembourg. However, i have noticed a problem with most clubs finances from usually non playable leagues. The clubs budget is in the form of Profit/(loss) not Balance and previous months and years values are zero. i have noticed while seeing if all clubs are like this that Young Boys and Basel of Switzerland seem to work yet Thun doesn't. i cant find a reason as to why. If this is fixable, it would be amazing, but i'm doubting it.

Thanks in advance

I would post some screenshots but my .jpg's are apparently not valid .jpg's

vCash
    I suspect that non-manageable clubs were never intended to be managed. If you do a league swap to make th Faroese league manageable then the finances would be fine

vCash

Modern Day Transfer Values/Wages

Hi all

Is there a patch that increases players values/wages to those of current day players?

Players are going for 200 million plus now and wages can be getting 500k a week but the game still reflects values/wages of those twenty years ago.

Thanks in advance.

vCash
    Use Nick's patcher and you can increase/decrease the games money values. I have it on 2.5 and players like Mbappe on the data updates are on 450k+

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barfly14 View Post
    Use Nick's patcher and you can increase/decrease the games money values. I have it on 2.5 and players like Mbappe on the data updates are on 450k+

And anyway when you reach 2030-2040 you will see a lot of transfers at 200-250mln because, as I told many times, too many clubs become very rich...

vCash
    Thank you. Which patcher is this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBarnes1980 View Post
    Have a look at this link

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

My CM0102Patcher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBarnes1980 View Post
    Saturn V9 or Nick's Patch

Both are in patches section on the site

vCash

is there a financial balance limit and can it be removed ?

I am playing cm 00/01, and there is a limit to how much money my club can have, about $3.5 billion. When I reach this sum and the game updates for a new season, the balance becomes zero.

Is there a similar limit in cm 01/02 ?

Can the limit be removed ?

vCash
    Is there a limit - yes about 2.6 b
    Can it be removed - no

Why do you need more cash than that ?

vCash

2020 March update question

I have just started a new save game with the March 2020 update, I have patched using Saturn v9 and then used Nick's Patcher to set inflation to 2.0 to get "realistic" transfer values.

Playing as Manchester United

I have just completed the first season and made a profit of 93 million for the year. The board then decide to pay out a 90 million dividend.

I know the Glazers take annual dividends but even in real life they don;t strip the club that bare!

Does anyone who had a longer save know if they take almost all profit every year?

Without inflation you can at least build up available transfer funds.

Otherwise I will need to change strategy and spend more in January so there is less to take out.

Thanks

vCash
    I play with Man United on every update, they always pay out a shedload but you will get nearly the same amount in sponsorship from the Premier League within a week or two...

On the last update after 14 seasons I had close to 2billion in the bank...

vCash

This has probably been asked a million times - German Finances

Hi All,

Wanted to start a German game but it always puts me off that Bayern for example could have 200m in the bank but only 25m available for transfers.

Is there any way to change this? I feel for the first few seasons at least it puts you at a disadvantage to the other superpower clubs in the game.

vCash
    are you playing with 3.9.68 and newer updates or with patches?
    i think with no patch you could spend money according to the importance of the league (or league coefficient)..in argentina for example i had more than 100m in the bank but no more than 4,5m avalaible for transfers, even if I sold players.
    Or maybe you'll have to see the attributes of your chairman (or maybe you have a large number of players with high reputation and your total wages are very high)

vCash
    If you need more than 25m to win with Bayern you are doing something wrong. Besides you will probably find that is 25m on any one player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by freederry View Post
    Hi All,

Wanted to start a German game but it always puts me off that Bayern for example could have 200m in the bank but only 25m available for transfers.

Is there any way to change this? I feel for the first few seasons at least it puts you at a disadvantage to the other superpower clubs in the game.
    Where does it say 25M? When you try to sign a player? Or when you look at the FC Bayern screen and click on Finances?

vCash
    You can request more transfer funds from the board.

vCash
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...337#post482337 <--- let me know if this helps or has issues

vCash
    I think the managers reputation has an effect, the higher the reputation of the manager the more funds available.

If you had 100m to spend would you let Alan Pardew get his hands on all of it?

vCash
    Hi guys, just wondered if anyone knows of a patch where someone has edited individual player wages to make wage structure more realistic?

I've just taken over Inter and its a bit "all over the place" with Ashley Young on 10k a week, Handanovic on 14k and then Lukaku/Eriksen on a more realistic 140k (x2 = 280k).

I guess there's no quick fix for this - but it seems wages have been updated for players who've transfered in an update, then leaving others on "old-fashioned" 2000/01 style wages that the game guesses at.

I'm wondering - if I take the time to edit wages for the top clubs in major leagues - would anyone be interested?! Probably about time I contributed something to this awesome site!

Thanks

vCash
    The updates calculate the players World Reputation off his transfermarkt value. The WR is then multiplied to generate a wage. There was a time when 75% of playable clubs were broke within 2 seasons trying to replicate real life in some way (especially those with grounds around 40k like Chelsea). Giving actual wages just doesn't work as the economic side of the game is vastly different than now. For instance TV money is so huge in the EPL most clubs don't need gate receipts to be profitable.

TFM values tend to decrease drastically with age hence the low wages for the likes of Young. It also makes it easier to move on older players. Having a 36yr old on 30-40k with going to result in "couldn't agree terms" message even if 10 clubs make an offer when giving the player away for free.

vCash
    The "business" attribute of your chairman will also impact this. The higher the business attribute the less they'll let you spend on players (they are responsible and will "generate income for the club"), while a chairman with a low business attribute will not care and will let you spend more freely.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Members who have read this thread: 55