Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 401 to 420 of 420

Thread: Financial Queries

  1. #401

    Join Date
    06-08-20
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Upping the max wage via GK save game editor is not solution.
    Because in the GK editor max wage box is just an indicator - cursor which has no effect and in which you only see the limit.

    Re-edit 50k- 60k or higher wage of a person (player or coach) from your team in GK save game editor at his contract box. After than you can offer to other players around this level during playing in game. 👍
    Thanks I'll give that a go - funnily enough editing the max wage did allow me to offer 100k a week for one player, before it reverted back to normal soon after (and sure enough, looking at the saved game in the editor showed the max wage had gone back down to c. 15000 again).

  2. #402

    Join Date
    06-08-20
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhirst_9 View Post
    Thanks I'll give that a go - funnily enough editing the max wage did allow me to offer 100k a week for one player, before it reverted back to normal soon after (and sure enough, looking at the saved game in the editor showed the max wage had gone back down to c. 15000 again).
    So I changed a player to 61k a week in the GK editor but didn't seem to do anything - the players wage was unaffacted when I restored the saved game. Also, when I checked the editor again, the wage had reverted..

    Seems I'm not getting something as I'd actually tried to edit wages before (I found it a bit daft that players in Brazil were on 100k a week!) and it didn't work.

    I'm using the +9 patch by the way.

  3. #403

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhirst_9 View Post
    So I changed a player to 61k a week in the GK editor but didn't seem to do anything - the players wage was unaffacted when I restored the saved game. Also, when I checked the editor again, the wage had reverted..

    Seems I'm not getting something as I'd actually tried to edit wages before (I found it a bit daft that players in Brazil were on 100k a week!) and it didn't work.

    I'm using the +9 patch by the way.
    Ok.
    Do you run Save Game Editor as administrator?
    May be your edited save file with 100k wage located at c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\virtual store folder....

  4. #404

    Join Date
    06-08-20
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Ok.
    Do you run Save Game Editor as administrator?
    May be your edited save file with 100k wage located at c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\virtual store folder....
    Hi yes, running as administrator - I've edited a few stats and things successfully.

    There is a file located at the path you suggested but the date modified is 6 days ago.. Plus certain I opened the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Championship Manager 01-02..

    Cheers

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to davidhirst_9 For This Useful Post:


  6. #405

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhirst_9 View Post
    Hi yes, running as administrator - I've edited a few stats and things successfully.

    There is a file located at the path you suggested but the date modified is 6 days ago.. Plus certain I opened the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Championship Manager 01-02..

    Cheers
    Yes, i understand. may be GK Save Game editor not working with all functions for +9 patch.
    Once a time i requested from user @Desp his save file for editing club reputation in order to get more regens. I could not edit it. (2.21 patch)
    Thanks god 🙏🏻 i use v.9.68 original database (no patch) - 8 years long time carefully own edited (since 2012). No errors, no crashes. always play around 100 years. And i can edit whatever i want via GK save game editor. Even club's bank balance.
    Last edited by scemoka; 12-08-20 at 03:53 PM.

  7. #406

    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    And i can edit whatever i want via GK save game editor. Even club's bank balance.
    I also use GK Save Game editor sometimes, v3.9.68. I have around 80k stadium with Everton and it's almost a full house every game, but I can't get the board to expand the stadium even more, they don't feel its necessary. I won't use the editor to expand the stadium but I want the board to do it. I've tried editing Min, Avg and Max attendance, but it doesn't help. Any tips?

  8. #407

    Join Date
    06-08-20
    Posts
    9
    OK thanks. Maybe I'll start a new thread and see if anyone's been able to edit wages in the +9 version.

    What is the file saved at: c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\virtual store folder.... ?

  9. #408

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAnt View Post
    I also use GK Save Game editor sometimes, v3.9.68. I have around 80k stadium with Everton and it's almost a full house every game, but I can't get the board to expand the stadium even more, they don't feel its necessary. I won't use the editor to expand the stadium but I want the board to do it. I've tried editing Min, Avg and Max attendance, but it doesn't help. Any tips?
    Hi AtomicAnt
    I think so... that it is unnecessry for club - Everton level. 80k enough!

    But it is your game, your choice, so you are free to demand whatever you want.
    Set Min att. 60K Avg Att. 80k. Max.Att. 120K, and set additional 20K for expansion.
    After than - in game make board request for stadium expansion.
    May be it will work.
    Cheers All.

  10. #409

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhirst_9 View Post
    OK thanks. Maybe I'll start a new thread and see if anyone's been able to edit wages in the +9 version.

    What is the file saved at: c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\virtual store folder.... ?
    At that folder may be a copy of Your save game file with same name. xxx.sav. not sure for date - latest modified.

    I think better to start new thread for this. editing wages at GK Save Game Editor for +9 patch. 👍

  11. #410

    Join Date
    13-08-13
    Posts
    6

    German Financial Bug - New Update 2020/2021

    Hello all,

    Will the financial bug on German League be fixed on this new Data update?

    It's very annoying not to be able to buy players for more then 35/38 Million even with 200 Million off cash.
    Do you have a solution for this?

    Waiting for a reply from you.

    Thank you

  12. #411

    Join Date
    05-03-12
    Location
    Ribble Valley
    Posts
    5,734
    Quote Originally Posted by edu_filipe View Post
    Hello all,

    Will the financial bug on German League be fixed on this new Data update?

    It's very annoying not to be able to buy players for more then 35/38 Million even with 200 Million off cash.
    Do you have a solution for this?

    Waiting for a reply from you.

    Thank you
    I don't believe that there is a bug to fix. The money available is usually based on the reputation of the league and the prize money available at the end of the season. I am guessing that the Bunesliga is probably already at the max for reputation, so if you look in the patches section, you should be able to find a thread with the offsets to change if you want to increase the prize money.

    Besides, if you need to spend more that 35m in this game, you are doing something wrong. I don't think I've ever spent that much on a player.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

  13. #412

    Join Date
    13-08-13
    Posts
    6
    So your telling me that If you want to buy Haaland, Mbappe, Milinkovic-Savic, De Jong, De Ligt, or other, you don't need to spen more then 35M ??
    And I'm the one who's doing something wrong?? I play by the rules, and offer what the club wants, don't use any other ways to get the players, but If you play like that... It's your decision!!!

    As for the Financial bug on Germany, offcourse there's a bug to fix, just someone that doesn't understand anything about Bundesliga can say that there isn't!!! Currently you have Bayern as europen champions buying players for 80M, 50M , and Dortmund also doing huge buys, and you still think that there's no bug??? loool comon man... Ridiculous!!!

    Does anyone know a solution for this??

  14. #413

    Join Date
    05-03-12
    Location
    Ribble Valley
    Posts
    5,734
    What I am saying is that you don't need to buy those players to be successful.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

  15. #414

    Join Date
    13-08-13
    Posts
    6
    That I know, but I should be able to buy whoever I want, as I can do in Italy, Spain, England, and other countries...
    Why that isn't possible in Germany?? This should be fixed!!!
    It gives a sense that is not fair in Germany with this budget limitation, and I'd really like to have/find a solution for this.

  16. #415

    Join Date
    05-03-12
    Location
    Ribble Valley
    Posts
    5,734
    All I can suggest is to check here where you will find the offset in the cm0102.exe to change to increase the Bundisliga prize money.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

  17. #416

    Join Date
    29-10-20
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by edu_filipe View Post
    That I know, but I should be able to buy whoever I want, as I can do in Italy, Spain, England, and other countries...
    Why that isn't possible in Germany?? This should be fixed!!!
    It gives a sense that is not fair in Germany with this budget limitation, and I'd really like to have/find a solution for this.
    Definitely not fair. I have only 1M to spend with Queen of the South thanks to selling my whole squad off and I cannot loan any player above 21 years of age for more than 4 months. And I cannot sign any players out of the EU because they don't get a work permit. However, I am topping the D1 table in my second season.
    What they are trying to tell you is that you can get great players for less money and there is a reason why people play this game: you can get a real good team without spending tons of money. Try, for example, checking out the sub-21 squads in South America and you scoop your next Milinko-Savic or De Ligt for a couple of . Or don't apply the patch to get rid of the protected contracts and you sign them that way. And do a lot of clicking on teams and players to see what players can be interesting (get rid of the masked attributes).

  18. #417

    Join Date
    20-09-12
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by georged View Post
    What they are trying to tell you is...
    What they are all missing is that there is some code that means that the rich clubs in Germany will only have around 30-40% of their balance available for transfers. Compared to 80-90% for clubs in England, Spain, Italy.
    This isn't about the game being easy, buying cheap prospects and suchlike. This is about the fact that there is an imbalance in finances with German clubs.

  19. #418

    Join Date
    13-08-13
    Posts
    6
    Exactly Alan, finally someone that understand what I'm really talking about.
    This is not aboutbuying good and cheap players, doing a great squad with low budget, it's about not having the budget on german clubs available like on the other leagues.

    Is there anything that I can do Alan? Do you know?

  20. #419

    Join Date
    05-03-12
    Location
    Ribble Valley
    Posts
    5,734
    It sounds like one for the patching guys to have a look at. I would suggest posting there rather than in this general topics thread.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

  21. #420

    Join Date
    29-10-20
    Posts
    5
    Is it a bug though, that is the question, I suppose. Don't think it is unintended, but what do I know.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Members who have read this thread: 8

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •