Thread: Qualifying for Europe but not playing!!

vCash

Qualifying for Europe but not playing!!

Hi,

I am using 3.9.68T with Sept 12 update. Playing a game with N.Ireland, R.Ireland, Scotland and England leagues. I won the N.Ireland Prem with Limavady in the 2nd season and qualified for the UEFA cup. The co-efficient confirmed that N.Ireland were due 1 place in the UEFA cup but when the next season came I was never entered into any European competition.

Just wondered if anyone else has had an issue like this?

Dan

vCash
    Just checked and Glentoran who finished 3rd in the league and won the Irish cup final were drawn in the UEFA cup.

On the season update screen it said the Limavady had qualified and no one else

Dan

vCash
    had bit wee different issue. Won FA Cup as Bristol , championsip #1 but don't play in euroleague next season.

robriley84 Unattached
    hmmm when I play as the Welsh national team I never get entered for any competitions, no Euro or WC qualifiers just year after year of playing friendlies.

vCash
    the issue with the Welsh nation team is covered here

http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showth...fication/page2

it is due to the addition of Kazakhstan and Montenegro meaning Uefa having 53 clubs but the game hard-wired to 51, therefore alphabetically Wales and Yugoslavia are excluded.