Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1721

Thread: Installation Queries

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    right click cm0102.exe and properties, then mark run as admin and put xp sp3 or sp2 compat
    Magic thanks will try that!! Just looking to start from Rangers in 3 rd Div with those squads for a laugh again

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherkins View Post
    I didn’t have the ISO file so re-downloaded it from here, now got it working so happy days. Thanks for your response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, people delete the ISO file after installation, thinking they don't need it anymore. But that's like trowing your CD away after installation.

Help needed!

Hi all.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I have had a look and can't find it. I am trying to install this game and when I click on setup.exe I get the CM 01/02 logo and click English. then get the following message:

'setup has detected that uninstallshield is in use. Please close unistallShield and restart setup. Error 432'

I have been on task manager and can't find this to close. Has anyone got any ideas??

Thanks

Might be some background processes running mate

Would suggest to switch off PC and re-start and start again

Otherwise, just do an uninstall and then re-install

Hello Everyone,

Out of nowhere, when I try to restore a saved game or start a new game I am getting the error message: "Please insert the CM01/02 CD and click on OK"

I don't know what has prompted this (obviously I do not have the CD), and I have been able to run games fine previously.

Any advice would be appreciated - thanks!

Sounds like you posted elsewhere and ow up and running

Download to disk

Hi,

is there anyway of downloading the game along with all the updates to a disk so someone is able to just insert, install and start playing. I'm trying to do this for my brother who has server learning disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by smalls111 View Post
    Hi,

is there anyway of downloading the game along with all the updates to a disk so someone is able to just insert, install and start playing. I'm trying to do this for my brother who has server learning disabilities.
    That is probably possible, but I just click once on the ISO file on my desktop. Isn't that easier for him than inserting a disk?

Quote Originally Posted by PIGFACE View Post
    i cant install the game with updated league and cup names. using october update with t 2.21 patch it shows old names
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Run the game as administrator

and still the competition names do not show correct. what am i doing wrong? It worked with previous updates. I install as normal. then update with patch, or what patch to get Europa league and Bundesliga renamed as they appear today please

If you are using Tapani 2.21 patch then I would sugges using Saturn's "competition renaming" patch on top of it

Otherwise, a lot of stuf in Tapani 2.21 patch is incorporated in Saturn#s new V8 patch and Nick Patch

All of these are in patches section and have full installtion instrcutions

Is there a way of playing the game without mouting the ISO (and without a CD)? I am using a work laptop and the ability to install a virtual drive is locked down.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodersJr View Post
    Is there a way of playing the game without mouting the ISO (and without a CD)? I am using a work laptop and the ability to install a virtual drive is locked down.
    Thanks!
    Think you posted on another thread with suggestiosn etc

Installation problems

Morning,

Was wondering if anyone could help with the following issue:
    I've downloaded the game, downloaded virtualclone drive, installed the game but at the end of the installation process I get this message:

"Ensure that you have installed Service Pack 3 on your system as Championship Manager 01-02 requires DirectX"

I close that message and try running the game itself only to get this message:

"Unable to initialise the graphics in full screen mode - please ensure that DirectX has been installed correctly and that your graphics adaptor supports 800 x 600 pixel resolution in 16 bit colour.

I have no clue what this means, any help on fixing this problem would be great.

.68 patch

ive not been on the game for a while.i ran the .68 patch but when I got to run the game it says something about weather and wont run

What is the actual error message?

Is there a different file to MACBOOK? Or I can download the regular one on the download page?

Check the MAC thread in tech support

Setup.exe

Hi - first post here and a complete novice.

So I've downloaded the game and when I run the setup.exe it falls over after about 20% and wont create the game on my c: drive.

I can play the game directly from the downlaod using the cm0102.exe and it works fine, but I want to update the database to October 2019 and video I have watched says I need to copy the update to CrogrammeFiles……...etc etc - but I don't have a CM0102 within the sports interactive folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Heeeeelp ( 1 August 2006 )

sorry but I'm using google translate on August 1, 2006 (2025) the game comes out without giving me any error screens and goes directly back to windows ... I read that others also had the same problem but were not answered can you help me please?

Hello, I'm having trouble with the game crashing after installing on a new laptop.

I've mounted the .iso, installed the game, patched it to 3.9.68, then Tapani 2.21.1.

However, every time I go to start a new game I get an error "v3.9.68T euro_champ..cpp 837".

The game works fine for a bit until the first international break and then it crashes.

Please help!

I cant install this game on windows 10

It worked fine before on windows 7. Now after I followed the video you put out, nothing happens when i try to run the autorun.exe. I don't know what im doing wrong.

Sometimes that happens in Windows 10. You run setup.exe (or autorun.exe) and nothing happens.

There's a thread about it, but I could not find it quickly. But the bottom line is that some program is blocking the installation.

Here's what you need to do when setup.exe fails to respond. Go to the Task Manager, and in the 'details' part, go to setup.exe. Right click on it, and click 'analyse waiting chain' or whatever it's called and you will see which program is blocking the installation. Then go back to the task manager, search for it, and end the process. That should make your setup program work again.

Quote Originally Posted by simon247 View Post
    Hello, I'm having trouble with the game crashing after installing on a new laptop.

I've mounted the .iso, installed the game, patched it to 3.9.68, then Tapani 2.21.1.

However, every time I go to start a new game I get an error "v3.9.68T euro_champ..cpp 837".

The game works fine for a bit until the first international break and then it crashes.

Please help!

Possible solution here? - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...499#post338499