Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 465253545556
Results 1,376 to 1,393 of 1393

Thread: Installation Queries

  1. #1376

    Join Date
    02-04-20
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500

    new March 2020 Updates

    good evening
    Im struggling to install updates, can someone help please
    I copy folder and then when I try to paste - it wont work
    *Error can not delete output file*
    cheers
    Craig
    Last edited by Cbrown2784; 02-04-20 at 08:05 PM.

  2. #1377

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    26,742
    vCash
    8754
    Paste them to elsewhere on PC e.g desktop

    Then from there copy them to the CM folder in C drive

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  4. #1378

    Join Date
    02-04-20
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    Thankyou, all sorted

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbrown2784 For This Useful Post:


  6. #1379

    Join Date
    03-04-20
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500

    Game worked on first install and now it won't load

    Getting the following error messages when i try to run the exe file as administrator

    v3.9.68 Langlib..cpp 479
    v3.9.68 game_config..cpp 131

    Any ideas?

    I tried to look through the FAQs etc but don't see any answer, apologies if ive missed it


    EDIT: Had a play about with it and have managed to sort it, I'd deleted to many of the data files in error
    Last edited by BigBadLiam; 04-04-20 at 01:58 PM. Reason: FIXED

  7. #1380

    Join Date
    23-07-14
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    I installed the game with the original CD but during the installation at 60% an error message came out (an error occurred during the installation: -113 component: exe file group: exe file M: ​​\ langtool. exe)
    and the installation is crashed

    can some helped me ?

    thank you

  8. #1381

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    26,742
    vCash
    8754
    Quote Originally Posted by pearce241188 View Post
    I installed the game with the original CD but during the installation at 60% an error message came out (an error occurred during the installation: -113 component: exe file group: exe file M: ​​\ langtool. exe)
    and the installation is crashed

    can some helped me ?

    thank you
    Switch off PC and give it another go - someone recently had this issue

  9. #1382

    Join Date
    23-07-14
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Switch off PC and give it another go - someone recently had this issue
    made but i don't had risults

  10. #1383

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    26,742
    vCash
    8754
    Running the setup as administrator?

  11. #1384

    Join Date
    23-07-14
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Running the setup as administrator?
    yes

  12. #1385

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    26,742
    vCash
    8754
    Quote Originally Posted by pearce241188 View Post
    yes
    What's the compatability - try changing to XP 2 or 3

    Also - make sure all other programs are closed down and messaging services like SKYPE

  13. #1386

    Join Date
    29-03-20
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500

    New Data Wont Work

    Hi there new to this forum i have tried to install the new update but nothing is working what so ever i have followed every instruction that has been shared copied all the files... go to start a game and its still the old players even tho i have the version 3.96.8

  14. #1387

    Join Date
    23-07-14
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    What's the compatability - try changing to XP 2 or 3

    Also - make sure all other programs are closed down and messaging services like SKYPE
    same problem -113 at 61% of installations

  15. #1388

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    26,742
    vCash
    8754
    Run the game as administrator

    If still old players then you haven't copied the data update correctly so do that part again

  16. #1389

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    26,742
    vCash
    8754
    might be worth uninstalling everything and starting a fresh with new downloads etc

    Make sure you don't have a CM folder in C/Program files

    unlikely given you can't create the game but one to check

    We just had an ebayer with same issue today and now good for him after I told him what I advised you (before this message) - am trying to see if he did anything in particular

    Last week had another couple of members with saem issue but seems to resolve itself something from a combination fo restarting PC, ensuring you are admin on PC and nothing blocking the setup in task manager

  17. #1390

    Join Date
    29-03-20
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Run the game as administrator

    If still old players then you haven't copied the data update correctly so do that part again
    Sorted now thanks

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenzie1990 For This Useful Post:


  19. #1391

    Join Date
    31-03-20
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Me too.

    windows 10 doesnt seem to support 16 bit, only 32 bit and directx is installed. I installed the tapani patch because it allowed the adapting of the screen resolution.

    Any help would be great

  20. #1392

    Join Date
    15-08-19
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    I've done all the scary tech stuff like installing clone drives, but when I go to start the game it won't let me because there is "not enough available system memory to create the game". There's 23gb spare memory lying around on my computer, so what does it mean?

    (Please bear in mind I am an old man and not very good with computers)

  21. #1393

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    26,742
    vCash
    8754
    Quote Originally Posted by pebblethefish View Post
    I've done all the scary tech stuff like installing clone drives, but when I go to start the game it won't let me because there is "not enough available system memory to create the game". There's 23gb spare memory lying around on my computer, so what does it mean?

    (Please bear in mind I am an old man and not very good with computers)

    Run the game as administrator

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 465253545556

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •