Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 606667686970
Results 1,726 to 1,739 of 1739

Thread: Installation Queries

ΚΑΛΗΣΠΕΡΑ ΣΕ ΟΛΟΥΣ. ΠΑΩ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΩ ΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΗ ΤΟ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΥ ΒΓΑΖΕΙ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΤΩ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ
    SETUP IS UNABLE TO FIND INSTALLATION LANGUAGES IN C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOCC8A4481\SETUP .LID
    file
    Error 105
    ΟΠΟΙΟΣ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΕΙ ΣΑΣ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ
    ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ

Quote Originally Posted by panathas13 View Post
    ΚΑΛΗΣΠΕΡΑ ΣΕ ΟΛΟΥΣ. ΠΑΩ ΝΑ ΚΑΝΩ ΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΗ ΤΟ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΥ ΒΓΑΖΕΙ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΤΩ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ
    SETUP IS UNABLE TO FIND INSTALLATION LANGUAGES IN C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOCC8A4481\SETUP .LID
    file
    Error 105
    ΟΠΟΙΟΣ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΕΙ ΣΑΣ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ
    ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ

Install the software to mount the iso correctly to install the game

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΠΟΛΥ. ΤΩΡΑ ΜΟΥ ΖΗΤΑΕΙ CD. ΔΕΝ ΠΑΙΡΝΕΙ ΤΟ PC MOY CD. ΠΩΣ ΘΑ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΝΑ ΠΑΙΞΩ?

ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΠΟΛΥ. ΤΩΡΑ ΜΟΥ ΖΗΤΑΕΙ CD. ΔΕΝ ΠΑΙΡΝΕΙ ΤΟ PC MOY CD. ΠΩΣ ΘΑ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΝΑ ΠΑΙΞΩ?
    English only on this forum please

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

NOW HE IS ASKING ME FOR A CD. MY PC DOES NOT GET A CD. HOW CAN I PLAY?

NOW HE IS ASKING ME FOR A CD. MY PC DOES NOT GET A CD. HOW CAN I PLAY?
    Re-mount the ISO

"Find the .ISO file. Right click and choose ""Mount"". When you restart the computer the iso (this is the file the game is on) is dismounted by the software (which essentially mimics ejecting a physical cd). You only need to find cm0102.iso (or a shortcut to the file), right click and select Mount. It will prompt to install the game again but this is the default option the software on the iso (disc) so you can just ignore or cancel this prompt. Once the iso is mounted again you can play the game as if there was a physical cd in there. If you have Windows 10 just double click the ISO file

The other option is to burn the iso file to a cd and leave the cd in the physical cd drive.
    "

what is the mount? i canot find it.

what is the mount? i canot find it.
    My message describes what you have to mount

The .ISO file is wherever you saved it (might be in downloads unless you saved elsewhere)

This is what you need to do (or if you have windows 10 just double click)

You need to do this each time you restart computer

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Close down all browsers and messaging services like Skype

Run EVERYTHING as administrator

If it is still "hanging" and not setting up then try this as something blocking it

1. Browse to the disk contents by going to the drive letter where the disk is (either ISO or cd-rom).
    2. Right click on SETUP.EXE, go to Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab and choose Run this program in Windows XP (service pack 2) mode and tick the box ""Run this program as an administrator"".
    3. Double click on setup.exe
    4. If nothing happens, open up the task manager by right clicking on the task bar and choosing Task Manager or press control + shift + escape at the same time.
    5. Go to the Details tab on the task manager and sort by name. You are looking for SETUP.EXE. If there are multiple ones running then kill them all. Click on setup.exe in the list and press the delete key or the end task button to kill the process.
    6. Run setup.exe again as per step 3 - you only want one install process running.
    7. Back in the task manager, Right click on setup.exe and hit the Analyze Wait Chain option. This will tell you what is preventing the install from running. Find that process and kill it.

In my case it was SetPoint.exe, a logitech program that controls my wireless mouse/keyboard software. As soon as I killed it the install launched.
    "
    I just want to say, thank you for this Redknapp, i was going to post that i could not re-install the game after too many patches etc, but this solved my issues!! (or at least my issues with CM lol)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunglefish For This Useful Post:

Hi

I need some help (sorry for my english). My brother accidentally deleted the program (NOT uninstalled, deleted). I wanted to install again, but when i click on setiup.exe nothing happens. I tried to uninstall, but missing uninst.isu. I uninstalled it with iobit, i tried to run setup.exe in compatibility mode as administrator, but still not working. Does anyone have an idea what to do?
    Last edited by bacsi77; 15-11-20 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bacsi77 View Post
    Hi

I need some help (sorry for my english). My brother accidentally deleted the program (NOT uninstalled, deleted). I wanted to install again, but when i click on setiup.exe nothing happens. I tried to uninstall, but missing uninst.isu. I uninstalled it with iobit, i tried to run setup.exe in compatibility mode as administrator, but still not working. Does anyone have an idea what to do?
    Not sure what you have or haven't done so it is probably best you starting afresh then

So, do this

Uninstall game
    Delete the CM0102 folder from C/Program Files (x86) area

Install game
    Install 3.9.68 patch
    Install the update you want (e.g March 2020)
    Apply any patchers e.g Nick's patch with your choices
    Load the game from the CM0102.exe in C/Program Files (x86)/Championship Manager 01/02 - make sure this .exe file has compatability set at XP 2 or 3 and run as administrator is ticked

If still an issue - let us know where, when and what the error is

As ever, run EVERYTHING as admin

Hi

The problem is what i wrote. I uninstalled the game, deleted all files but when i want to reinstall, i click on setup.exe as admin, but nothing happens, installing does not start.
    Last edited by bacsi77; 15-11-20 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bacsi77 View Post
    Hi

The problem is what i wrote. I uninstalled the game, deleted all files but when i want to reinstall, i click on setup.exe as admin, but nothing happens, installing does not start.
    Do this then

Close down all browsers and messaging services like Skype

When you double click setup.exe then sounds like something is "blocking" it

If it is still "hanging" and not setting up/installing then try this as something blocking it

1. Browse to the disk contents by going to the drive letter where the disk is (either ISO or cd-rom).
    2. Right click on SETUP.EXE, go to Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab and choose Run this program in Windows XP (service pack 2) mode and tick the box ""Run this program as an administrator"".
    3. Double click on setup.exe
    4. If nothing happens, open up the task manager by right clicking on the task bar and choosing Task Manager or press control + shift + escape at the same time.
    5. Go to the Details tab on the task manager and sort by name. You are looking for SETUP.EXE. If there are multiple ones running then kill them all. Click on setup.exe in the list and press the delete key or the end task button to kill the process.
    6. Run setup.exe again as per step 3 - you only want one install process running.
    7. Back in the task manager, Right click on setup.exe and hit the Analyze Wait Chain option. This will tell you what is preventing the install from running. Find that process and kill it.

In my case it was SetPoint.exe, a logitech program that controls my wireless mouse/keyboard software. As soon as I killed it the install launched.

The 7. was a solution. Viber.exe was the culprit. Thanks a lot

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bacsi77 For This Useful Post:

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 606667686970