Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 1,151 to 1,153 of 1153

Thread: English Football League

vCash
    Christ yeah - didn't you drop double figures on both Wimmer and Imbula - the Wimmer deal was mad - didn't Spurs sign him for 3m - never really played for them, got injured then Stoke pay another 10m or something

Why doesn't Diouf lead the line? Not clinical enough? I see him at right wing back half the time. Berahinho goals dried up again? Did Bojan leave?

vCash
    Swans at Bristol City today

3.8k Swans making themselves known about state of the club and US owners

Fighting from rival fans during the game

https://twitter.com/casualmind_/stat...804492289?s=21

https://youtu.be/vsQx-aWMeIQ

Huw Jenkins (Chairman) resigns later in the evening

Close 1st half but then Bristol deservedly won in 2nd half by taking advantage of space down the flanks

Very worrying times off the field now for Swans . . .

vCash
    Well, my 5th away trip of the season ended in another winless game for me. That's Leeds, Preston, West Brom, Birmingham and now Hull where we haven't won

Quote Originally Posted by the villan View Post
    Scott McKenna? can't say that i've seen him but meant to be a good player apparently. Villa bid for him in August, thought we might go back in for him tbh.

I think when a lot of teams come down there squads are just an unbalanced mess with high earners and underperformers used to losing.

I see Fletcher and Adam are out of contract soon which should help, but then you've still got players like Diouf, Wimmer, Imbula and Badou Ndiaye not contributing. Are the latter out on loan because they're not good enough or don't they want to play in the Championship?
    Yep, McKenna.

An unbalanced squad is definitely part of the issue we've had in the past couple of years. I think those players could be good enough but at the same time, they have questionable attitudes and were sent out on loan instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Christ yeah - didn't you drop double figures on both Wimmer and Imbula - the Wimmer deal was mad - didn't Spurs sign him for 3m - never really played for them, got injured then Stoke pay another 10m or something

Why doesn't Diouf lead the line? Not clinical enough? I see him at right wing back half the time. Berahinho goals dried up again? Did Bojan leave?
    Yep, 13m on Wimmer

Berahino doesn't play enough to get goals.

Bojan is still with us, actually started at Hull but didn't get in the game much.

Diouf was injured under Rowett and has been at home on compassionate leave after his father died recently. Think he's back now though. Hasn't played at right-wing back since Hughes was manager

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647