Thread: Championship Manager 2007

vCash

Championship Manager 2007

Does anyone here play it ? i just got a psp with 2007 and its pretty decent tbh.

vCash
    I've got a few of the football managers for the PSP before they started using the 2d but you could edit tacs & it is class. I use it on my summer holidays. Far better than the ones for the iphones which are just too basic.

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash

CM 2007 - Downloads

CM 2007 - Downloads

Any downloads that are available for this particular version of Championship Manager will all be kept updated here. If you have any files that you'd like to share with us, please post them here.

Cheers
    Mark

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash

Introduction: Championship Manager 2007

Introduction: Championship Manager 2007

Overview

Championship Manager 2007 is an iteration in Eidos' Championship Manager series of computer games. The game was developed by Beautiful Game Studios (BGS) and was released on PC on October 13, 2006. It was available to play on the PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and Xbox 360 on March 16, 2007. It was brought to Mac OS X on May 16, 2007 by Virtual Programming and mobile format was developed by Dynamo Games.

Features

As well as the usual seasonal data updates reflecting player movements and competition outcomes, this version of the game sees several new features introduced.

For the PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2 and Xbox 360, the game introduces two new divisions for the English leagues, the Conference North and Conference South, with up-to-date player statistics for these clubs. Also, for the PSP, numerous features have been introduced such as staff feedback on team selection, and team talks. A new Match Analysis tool has been added to the game which includes many stats for each team and player at the end of a match. A demo has been released on the PC and is available on the Championship Manager website.

The layout and controls of the game, especially on the PlayStation Portable, have been made much more complicated since Championship Manager 2006.

vCash
    I still play it, as well as other BGS CM games (CM5, CM2006, CM2008 and CM2010). And I don't think that FMs are so far superior as it is usually considered. Yes, FMs ARE superior in some parts, and are NOT in some other parts, and I talk about older FMs only (2005 to 2009), the newer iterations are just Fashionable Hipster Media Managers, not Football Managers, so I can't really play any FM newer than 2009.
    CMs have their charm, I like their tactics system, their GUI and even like their match engine with funny awkward peg-players.