Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Data Update Queries

vCash
    I did that with my 0001, it's not perfect but you can go in a few years and use a svae game editor to change their dob manually. Only thing is if that player was in your records he is then classed as a different player.

vCash

Putting custom info and updates together

Hi all,

I've made a custom team with a load of players, stadium staff etc, but want to play the game with 2018 squads. Is it possible to have both? I.e can I put an update on top of a data file I have personalised already?

Dave

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OhhhCoxy View Post
    Hi all,

I've made a custom team with a load of players, stadium staff etc, but want to play the game with 2018 squads. Is it possible to have both? I.e can I put an update on top of a data file I have personalised already?

Dave
    Merging two datas i think not possible, i think u will have to manually add your team and players into 2018 data.

vCash
    Rather than start a new thread, just wanted to bump this to see if there was an update somewhere that made the Northern Premier League (tier 7) playable?

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    No the 6th tier is the lowest and only the Northern section via a Tapani patch (or a patch that uses a Tapani patch e.g. saturn)

vCash
    No problem!

I've just installed Saturn with the October 2018 update; noticed that quite a few details are out of date for National League North clubs, do you need help with this?

vCash
    Sure do. We really only update to the Conference level as after there (and including there) the data gets pretty ropey

vCash
    Let me know what I need to do to help?

Another thing that may need considering is making players from the lower divisions non-contract, so they can be signed on frees. It's almost impossible to sign players when in National League North.

vCash

Non League England, Scotland and Please Please bring back the Welsh League.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Sure do. We really only update to the Conference level as after there (and including there) the data gets pretty ropey
    I've noticed this for a while also some countries have wrong cities as capital or clubs in wrong city (eg. in past i have seen Bangor City based in Bangor Northern Ireland) This is no way a complaint but an offer to help. I've been Updating the game and in particular Non League since 2002. I've found clubs after 30+ years playing in the Premier League which given there size , Town Population etc would be impossible Metropolitan Police being one such club and AFC Rushden and Diamonds playing Champions League despite being Non league. The database just needs a slight tinkering with number of A lower league, Isthmian and Southern Leagues Teams removing a few adding others most likely to reach the football league. same with the clubs that can be promoted to the Scottish League. If it helps i can Post a list of the teams to be used on this forum. Maybe rename National North, National One?

Finally Can some add the Welsh League back? this was a great league to learn in, played it since i first bought the original game and miss not Playing it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I've noticed this for a while also some countries have wrong cities as capital or clubs in wrong city (eg. in past i have seen Bangor City based in Bangor Northern Ireland) This is no way a complaint but an offer to help. I've been Updating the game and in particular Non League since 2002. I've found clubs after 30+ years playing in the Premier League which given there size , Town Population etc would be impossible Metropolitan Police being one such club and AFC Rushden and Diamonds playing Champions League despite being Non league. The database just needs a slight tinkering with number of A lower league, Isthmian and Southern Leagues Teams removing a few adding others most likely to reach the football league. same with the clubs that can be promoted to the Scottish League. If it helps i can Post a list of the teams to be used on this forum. Maybe rename National North, National One?
    We have a feedback thread with every update (the current one is here) or there is the national threads here. Post any and as many as mistakes as possible

In terms of stopping teams progressing all the way up to the top divisions - average attendance is probably the easiest way as clubs would never get wealthy enough to get passed the Conference. Gate receipts meaning nothing to the big clubs these days but they were still the #1 revenue stream for the majority of clubs in 2001 / when the game came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Finally Can some add the Welsh League back? this was a great league to learn in, played it since i first bought the original game and miss not Playing it.
    Just don't play with a Tapani patch (or saturn patch) applied, then the Welsh League is playable.

vCash

Anastasios Skalidis - Where is he?!

Hey guys. Iíve been playing CM since the early 90ís and have used this site for many years to enjoy all the data updates of the 01/02 season.

Lately, Iíve heard about the legend that is Anastasios Skalidis but I canít find him anywhere. Iíve tried different patches etc but no luck.

Anyone have a link to a source for me to find a database with him??

vCash
    Heís on the 3.9.68 patch.

vCash
    I have that patch loaded. Max database. Still not coming up for me 😔

vCash
    Impossible. Then you don't have the 3.9.68 db loaded correctly.

EVen with 1 league on max db he will show up.

vCash
    Donít get Skalidis - Papadoopulos is better and younger. Skalidis is injury prone

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678