Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: CM Scout / Shortlists

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dabla27 View Post
    Hi,

Is CM Scout the main database scouting utility out there or are their others you would recommend. I'm a little sceptical on the accuracy of it if i'm honest. There are probably posts out there that discuss this but I couldn't find anything. The main things I have noticed are that some players ratings on the game can vary drastically despite having the same current ability listed on CM Scout. I've also noticed that the wage and value for players listed on CM Scout is half that of what is shown within the game.
    Player rattings depend on a lot of factors, not only on current ability. Not sure about wage and value but maybe you are using the game patch to double wage and values and CM Scout don't handle that?

Anyways, there are other scout tools out there which you can try, but they are for more advanced use cases and can cause some confusion to the common user (like CM Scout Intrinsic https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10907 (Windows 10 only) and Nick's scouter https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11661 (any windows version)). It depends what you want to do. CM Scout should be accurate enough for most common uses.

vCash
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I am really just looking for reassurance that CM Scout is a reliable tool. I'm unsure whether applying updates/patches etc makes the data within it unreliable. I will definitely have a look through the threads you have linked in your reply. Thanks again.

vCash
    When using CM Scout to identify players you want to sign, what data do you use? CA/PA or Scout Rating? If you choose one of these criteria over the other, why? Do you use anything else?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dabla27 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I am really just looking for reassurance that CM Scout is a reliable tool. I'm unsure whether applying updates/patches etc makes the data within it unreliable. I will definitely have a look through the threads you have linked in your reply. Thanks again.
    CM Scout doesn't factor in the 'intrinsic' values for various attributes which makes certain players perform way above what their CA would suggest. The legends like Tsikalgo, Skalidis, Kerr and Duff had particular intrinsic values that made them exceptional despite their mediocre CA ratings.

vCash

Help to Cm Scout

Hi

I hope some help can be found around CM Scout.

Does it require that you set your own scouts to search before using the program?

Does it require good scouts for Cm Scout to find the good players?

Thanks in advance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trengt View Post
    Hi

I hope some help can be found around CM Scout.

Does it require that you set your own scouts to search before using the program?

Does it require good scouts for Cm Scout to find the good players?

Thanks in advance.
    No, in cm scout tool you are the scout, no other scouts needed

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213