Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 798586878889
Results 2,201 to 2,208 of 2208

Thread: UEFA Champions League

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Juve Vs Milan in 05, Man U Vs Chelsea 08. A few of the RM or Barca runaway victories all worse. Poor game, far far from the worst.

Funny thing... Juve vs Milan in 03 (05 was Liverpool vs Milan) was boring with the referee making a mistake disallowing a goal in the first few minutes, if I'm not mistaken.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to troza For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Juve Vs Milan in 03, Man U Vs Chelsea 08. A few of the RM or Barca runaway victories all worse. Poor game, far far from the worst.
    Are you mad??

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    He's furious

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Was there no VAR in the final? Surely a decision like that is an automatic review? Don't think he'd have changed his mind though. It really looks like the ball is flicked at him too. Crafty.

Hindsight is foresight for a gobshite but surely starting Kane was tactically and mentally the wrong call? Yes he's an absolute goal machine but Lucas pace to counter attack the Pools high press would have been the call I'd have thought. Even play Lucas wide right so that when Kane pulled someone deep it would have created space inside the full backs (TAA is a rocket though).

Hard to see the Pool win but absolutely delighted for Jurgen Klopp. There aren't many more genuine and nice guys in football.

There was VAR but ref wasn't arsed (or they did a quick check and told him no issues)

I agree he may have tried to hit his hand - Suarez used to do that for a spell and got a load of pens

I think just not playing Moura after a hat trick was wrong - but he leaves Kane out and Kane could spit the dummy - tough decision either way for Poch

If Kane came on at 70 and injured straight away maybe no subs left etc

vCash
    Tricky one indeed but Moura was definitely worth a start after his heroics. Not fair on the lad. Should have benched either Kane who was clearly unfit or Son who hadn't done well in the semis.

vCash
    It was more from a tactical POV (Id say it done the dressing room no favours not having him in from the start). The best way to beat a high press is a on the counter attack. Bar Son (who was outpaced by Alexander-Arnold), Spurs had no real pace elsewhere.

Eriksen wants to leave according to the media. Seems Spurs fan are happy enough with the idea of it as by all accounts he's done an Ozil the last few months

vCash
    Eriksen said it himself the other day

1 year left on contract I think - makes sense for all parties

vCash
    1 min 40 when Kloppo hugs Hendo

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 798586878889