Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Brazilian League Patches

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member
    Tournaments Won: 2

vCash
    ok... Irish Senior Cup takes 42 teams (006347EB)

1st round is 20 teams from the lower "senior leagues"..... then in the second round, the 10 winners are joined by all 12 First Division teams and all 10 Premier Division teams

20 teams come from the lower senior leagues....
    (006348A2) - 9CF850 - Munster Senior League
    (006348AA) - 9CF854 - Leinster Senior League
    (006348B2) - 9CF848 - Connacht Senior League
    (006348BA) - 9CF84C - Ulster Senior League

then the 12 from the Irish First Division...
    (006348E4) - 9CF810

and the 10 from the Irish Premier Division...
    (006348DA) - 9CF80C

Just as an experiment, I swapped all the lower division 9CF*** with the English Premier League.... plus when those offsets repeated a bit farther down, I switched them all as well..... and the first 20 teams drawn were the 20 EPL clubs

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how many clubs you have in your Argentine divisions, so you might need to play around with the numbers a bit

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    yes that will work...i did that with scottish cup...made it British cup...with all clubs from Brituish nations...
    funny,british comps act little like international...they allow entering of the all british nations...in other comps u have a
    nation reference that prevent that...

vCash
    Well, thanks for the help. But I chose to copy offsets of the Danish Cup participants in this cup. This turned out to be much more laborious, but the final result I think it was better because I managed to get 64 teams in the cup. I configured the rounds according to the Saturn's post on the Offsets thread, and so I did la Copa Argentina:

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Buenas! Gran trabajo GIO!

Se puede combinar con el patch competition renaming?

Lo de la ligs y copa argentina me desvela

vCash
    hey guys, can someone fix the brazilian league? in real life the national first division takes the winner as the team with most points just like italian serie a, Spanish la liga, english premier league and the 6 first ones gets classified to copa libertadores. in the game the national first division has a playoff system with semifinals and finals to elect the winner. that system has been changed for about 10 years now. also the COPA LIBERTADORES starts early today like beginning february and finishes in november/october. also the prize Money for South american competition is too low in the game, today the winner of national first division wins about 12 million dollars to 15. the copa libertadores winner wins, since the beginning and after the finals, a sum like 20 million dollars. TODAY, the states championship, like são Paulo state championship begins early too, like january and have a new system where 8 first teams classifies to the quarter finals, semifinals and finals. also the prize Money is about 3 million dollars. also TODAY the television rights of a first division team stays about a 20-30 million dollars for the national first division and like 50-70 million dollars for all the competitions during the year. if somebody could fix the brazilian league i would be grateful. please forgive my english. i am brazilian.

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    This thread is a more likely place to get some of those changes made. Unlikely all can/will be implemented but gio's former patched efforts included a lot of them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by left4dead View Post
    hey guys, can someone fix the brazilian league? in real life the national first division takes the winner as the team with most points just like italian serie a, Spanish la liga, english premier league and the 6 first ones gets classified to copa libertadores. in the game the national first division has a playoff system with semifinals and finals to elect the winner. that system has been changed for about 10 years now. also the COPA LIBERTADORES starts early today like beginning february and finishes in november/october. also the prize Money for South american competition is too low in the game, today the winner of national first division wins about 12 million dollars to 15. the copa libertadores winner wins, since the beginning and after the finals, a sum like 20 million dollars. TODAY, the states championship, like são Paulo state championship begins early too, like january and have a new system where 8 first teams classifies to the quarter finals, semifinals and finals. also the prize Money is about 3 million dollars. also TODAY the television rights of a first division team stays about a 20-30 million dollars for the national first division and like 50-70 million dollars for all the competitions during the year. if somebody could fix the brazilian league i would be grateful. please forgive my english. i am brazilian.

My patch basically has all of this, except for some of those Money Awards you quoted, some are not real values and some are simply not compatible with the game (like TV rights).
    http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9184

vCash

GS Mod files data to update championships

Hi, everyone. I am with the version of CM the patch 3968 and updated the patcher 2.21 Tapani, and are perfect the updates incidentally very top the work of those who did. But I can not find a way to update the competitions, for example as in Patch GS Mod that made all Brazilian Championship updates, Libertadores, FIFA World Cup etc any light to solve this?
    What a data archives with to change to solve it?
    Thanks

vCash
    Hello .. I am also interested in some GSMOD update, I think that for Argentines and Brazilians it is the best update of the game with respect to the competitions that have been added, but now it would be necessary to update the players of each team, and if it is possible for example for Argentina, change the modality of the Superliga since the next season will have 24 teams for example, also add the Argentine Supercup, and the new League Cup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel85 View Post
    Hello .. I am also interested in some GSMOD update, I think that for Argentines and Brazilians it is the best update of the game with respect to the competitions that have been added, but now it would be necessary to update the players of each team, and if it is possible for example for Argentina, change the modality of the Superliga since the next season will have 24 teams for example, also add the Argentine Supercup, and the new League Cup.
    In fb group Giovanni make update For the patch, the release its soon!

vCash

South American Mod March 2019

Applied CMPatcher 2.22 and starting in 2018-19

Changes:

Brazil:
    Brasileirão Série A and B with 20 teams and Round-robin system (For it was used the Danish divisions, so the Danish league is disabled);
    Brasileirão Série C with 20 teams and Play-off;
    Brasileirão Série D added, with 36 teams and Round-robin system;
    Série A, B and C with the 2019 participants;
    New Brazilian Cup (using the Danish Cup) and with no away goal rule;
    Champions Cup excluded;
    Sçao Paulo's State Championship with quarterfinals;
    Copa do Nordeste and Brazilian Supercup added (using the old Brazilian Cup and Welsh Cup);

Argentina:
    A new 2nd Division (using the 2nd division from Greece) to avoid errors with its original format;
    Argentine Cup added (using the Irish Challenge Cup);
    Some changes in Argentine transfer window.

South America:
    Inter-American Cup transformed into Recopa Sudamericana;
    Copa Sudamericana added (For it was used the original CONCACAF Champions Cup);
    Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana with away goal rule and finals in one-legged tie, played at a neutral stadium;
    Copa Libertadores occurring between February and November as in the 2019 edition;
    Mexican clubs now don't enter in Copa Libertadores;
    The Copa Sudamericana's champion qualify for Copa Libertadores.

North America:
    The Merconorte Cup transformed into CONCACAF Champions Cup

International Competitions:
    Intercontinental Cup excluded;
    FIFA Club World Cup updated close to its current format (using the defunct German League Cup);
    CONCACAF Gold Cup added (thanks to Saturn);

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8fht1k...Mod+Mar+19.rarMore info (in Brazilian Portuguese): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6HqFQ6UGG0

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Muchas gracias GIO

Podras agregar algun patch con liga uruguaya y mexicana?

Aun recuerdo tu patch de sudamerica 2010. Fue magnifico!

Gracias de nuevo!

vCash
    HI Giovani, I saw this GS Mod 2019 tutorial on youtube, and I noticed that the color of the boxes on the table are blue-black ... how did you do it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    Muchas gracias GIO

Podras agregar algun patch con liga uruguaya y mexicana?

Aun recuerdo tu patch de sudamerica 2010. Fue magnifico!

Gracias de nuevo!
    Debo hacer un patch con la liga mexicana en breve.
    Y ese patch de 2010 no fue yo quien hizo, yo empecé a editar CM en 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Pasquale View Post
    HI Giovani, I saw this GS Mod 2019 tutorial on youtube, and I noticed that the color of the boxes on the table are blue-black ... how did you do it?
    I've put this effect in various parts of the game, changing "Push 30" to "Push 5" and I was annotating every offset I changed. But there was a moment when I stopped annotating, so the list is not complete.

Spoiler!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thaaaaaaaaaaanksssssssssssssssss Gio!!!

vCash
    Good morning to everybody!
    Recently I've made a patch based on the GS Mod March 2019 that makes some leagues substitutions to include more South american leagues, so I am actually playing this patch that I called LA MOD or Latin American Mod. Here some features of this mod:
    LA Mod based on GS Mod March 2019. Modifications made / leagues included:
    - Poland -> Chile: 2 divisions, the first division has 16 teams. The Chilean Cup was created taking the Scottish Challenge Cup and the Chilean Super Cup taking the Polish Cup.
    - Greece -> China: 1 division with 16 super league teams, without relegation. Created the Chinese Cup taking the Greek Cup and the Super Cup of China. Chinese champions enters Asian Club Championship. Warning: If you choose to run the chinese league and the japonese league, then the japonese teams enter the Asian Club Championship randomly.
    - Northern Ireland -> Colombia: 2 divisions, first with 20 teams, second with 16. Relegating 4 from first to second. Created the Colombia Cup and Super Cup taking the Northern Ireland Cup and Super Cup.
    - South Korea -> Egypt: Egyptian league with 20 teams, 1 division (18 premier and 2 second teams), without relegation. The Egyptian Cup was created by taking advantage of the Irish Leinster Cup and the Egyptian Super Cup taking advantage of the South Korean Super Cup. The Egyptian Champion enters the Africa Champions League. Calendar corrected to accommodate more dates as oriented by Giovani Santana.
    - Turkey -> Mexico: Mexican league with 3 divisions, being the first division with 18 teams. The champion of the Mexican first and the champion of the cup of Mexico go to the Conca champions.
    - Ireland -> Paraguay: Paraguayan league, 1 division with 12 teams without relegation. Paraguay Cup set up by taking advantage of the Irish League Cup. I managed to put relegation but without success. Anyone who knows how to do this, please tell me!
    - Finland -> Peru: Peru league with 2 divisions, the first with 12 teams. the finland cup has been transformed into the merconorte cup, participating in the 2 divisions of peru plus invited teams from usa, mexico and south america (that's what I can do, there aren't enough peruvian teams to make a peruvian cup).
    - Norway -> Uruguay: Uruguayan league with 2 divisions, the first with 14 teams. I tried to leave the first with the actual number of teams from Uruguay (16) but couldn't. The Norwegian Cup has been transformed into a Conmebol Cup, participating in the 2 divisions of Uruguay plus invited clubs of South America Nations.
    - Corrected competition seats.
    - From what I saw at the turn of the year, the champions and vice-leaders of the included South American championships will participate in next year's South American Libertadores Cup.
    - I put the code to initialize the game with all the staffs and players with maximum database that is in the forum.
    - I replaced the original tatics with samsani hard tatics that makes the game much more dificult!
    -> What I couldn't do was make the Uruguayan and Peruvian league with the right number of teams. Thanks!
    And How can I do to instal? Simply install the GS Mod March 2019 normally then unzip the files in the game folder. Tomorrow I can show images!
    One more thing: because I used the mexican league to fullfill the technicall places of clubs in the Concacaf Champions, the EUA clubs that enters the competition are randomly. Sorry, It was the way!
    Thanks! Link above:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/faivc...INGqtqrNCfhKzI
    Last edited by luisfrjgua; 24-07-19 at 11:16 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to luisfrjgua For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Images for LA Mod March 2019:

Last edited by Dermotron; 26-07-19 at 06:34 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to luisfrjgua For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hello Giovani! I saw that you made some interesting changes to the AFC Champions League, could you make a patch with all the changes you've made? Thank you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345