Thread: Brazilian League Patches

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    ok... Irish Senior Cup takes 42 teams (006347EB)

1st round is 20 teams from the lower "senior leagues"..... then in the second round, the 10 winners are joined by all 12 First Division teams and all 10 Premier Division teams

20 teams come from the lower senior leagues....
    (006348A2) - 9CF850 - Munster Senior League
    (006348AA) - 9CF854 - Leinster Senior League
    (006348B2) - 9CF848 - Connacht Senior League
    (006348BA) - 9CF84C - Ulster Senior League

then the 12 from the Irish First Division...
    (006348E4) - 9CF810

and the 10 from the Irish Premier Division...
    (006348DA) - 9CF80C

Just as an experiment, I swapped all the lower division 9CF*** with the English Premier League.... plus when those offsets repeated a bit farther down, I switched them all as well..... and the first 20 teams drawn were the 20 EPL clubs

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how many clubs you have in your Argentine divisions, so you might need to play around with the numbers a bit

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    yes that will work...i did that with scottish cup...made it British cup...with all clubs from Brituish nations...
    funny,british comps act little like international...they allow entering of the all british nations...in other comps u have a
    nation reference that prevent that...

vCash
    Well, thanks for the help. But I chose to copy offsets of the Danish Cup participants in this cup. This turned out to be much more laborious, but the final result I think it was better because I managed to get 64 teams in the cup. I configured the rounds according to the Saturn's post on the Offsets thread, and so I did la Copa Argentina:

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Buenas! Gran trabajo GIO!

Se puede combinar con el patch competition renaming?

Lo de la ligs y copa argentina me desvela

vCash
    hey guys, can someone fix the brazilian league? in real life the national first division takes the winner as the team with most points just like italian serie a, Spanish la liga, english premier league and the 6 first ones gets classified to copa libertadores. in the game the national first division has a playoff system with semifinals and finals to elect the winner. that system has been changed for about 10 years now. also the COPA LIBERTADORES starts early today like beginning february and finishes in november/october. also the prize Money for South american competition is too low in the game, today the winner of national first division wins about 12 million dollars to 15. the copa libertadores winner wins, since the beginning and after the finals, a sum like 20 million dollars. TODAY, the states championship, like são Paulo state championship begins early too, like january and have a new system where 8 first teams classifies to the quarter finals, semifinals and finals. also the prize Money is about 3 million dollars. also TODAY the television rights of a first division team stays about a 20-30 million dollars for the national first division and like 50-70 million dollars for all the competitions during the year. if somebody could fix the brazilian league i would be grateful. please forgive my english. i am brazilian.

vCash
    This thread is a more likely place to get some of those changes made. Unlikely all can/will be implemented but gio's former patched efforts included a lot of them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by left4dead View Post
    hey guys, can someone fix the brazilian league? in real life the national first division takes the winner as the team with most points just like italian serie a, Spanish la liga, english premier league and the 6 first ones gets classified to copa libertadores. in the game the national first division has a playoff system with semifinals and finals to elect the winner. that system has been changed for about 10 years now. also the COPA LIBERTADORES starts early today like beginning february and finishes in november/october. also the prize Money for South american competition is too low in the game, today the winner of national first division wins about 12 million dollars to 15. the copa libertadores winner wins, since the beginning and after the finals, a sum like 20 million dollars. TODAY, the states championship, like são Paulo state championship begins early too, like january and have a new system where 8 first teams classifies to the quarter finals, semifinals and finals. also the prize Money is about 3 million dollars. also TODAY the television rights of a first division team stays about a 20-30 million dollars for the national first division and like 50-70 million dollars for all the competitions during the year. if somebody could fix the brazilian league i would be grateful. please forgive my english. i am brazilian.

My patch basically has all of this, except for some of those Money Awards you quoted, some are not real values and some are simply not compatible with the game (like TV rights).
    http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9184

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345