Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Youth Players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boss4399 View Post
    What is the best way to develop youngsters training or playing most of the games or loaning them?
    training helps, playing games gives a boost, loaning helps improving some mental atts

vCash
    I prefer to keep them and play them as much as I can. There seems to be a bug with loanees, they are assigned to "no training" (have you noticed, when you loan someone they are not automatically assigned to any training, while if you buy someone they go straight to "general")?

I don't trust the CPU one bit. Worst case scenario would be to loan my upcoming star to a FL1 club with poor facilities if he's not played regularly either. No training and little game time = recipe for disaster.

That being said, I'm not sure how much playing time actually matters. I've had teens in my reserves and they suddenly get a massive boost (assistant message saying he's developing into a good player or something). Seems they'll improve anyway, as long as they are training and have some PA to fulfill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    There seems to be a bug with loanees, they are assigned to "no training" (have you noticed, when you loan someone they are not automatically assigned to any training, while if you buy someone they go straight to "general")?
    This bug occurs only when human club loan a player from AI club, not the inverse. If you loan a player to AI club, he will be assigned to training. Now, the AI club might have some poor coaches and may give few game time to your player, so he still may not develop well. But in some circunstances it can still be beneficial to loan.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567