Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: World League using the Brazilian League system (Autumn 2013)

1. also make sure you got the version here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vjk4lu

vCash
    So... Install game from fresh... then install 3.98 update.. then 2.19 tempani patch. then go through that process of yours?

3. I don't touch the Tapani patch so I can't speak to that part......

but yes, fresh install, apply 3.9.68, then copy over the things I said

vCash
    What about the tapanified version. what about that?

5. I had djole make the tapanified version..... my guess (although don't quote me on it) is that if you do a fresh install, apply 3.9.68, then apply Tapani 2.19, then copy over the fiels from the Tapanified Brazil patch, that should be all you need to do.... but again, I only ever play the normal version so I'm not 100% sure

vCash
    Okay.. thank you for the help. It's runnign fine.. great work on it.. Just one more issue.. why do half of the clubs in the leagues have missing players?

7. what do you mean by missing players?

Sent from my unabomber-style shack via letter bomb

vCash
    Well.. most have grayed out players. And some have no players whatsoever..

9. I've never had that problem.... each of the teams in the various regional leagues, and by extension the national leagues, have pretty good squads..... granted it's based on the autumn 2013 DB so it won't be up-to-date, but the players should be there.....

vCash
    Should i instALL THE AUTUMN 2013 Database too.. how do i do that... you never mentioned it is all ^_^

11. that .dat and .cfg files used in the creation of the patch are altered Autumn 2013 DB files so there is nothing else that you need to install

When you load Brazil, do the various regional leagues contain teams from a certain area, for example an Englush league with all English teams, the same for France, a South American League, etc....?

vCash
    Nope... still a limit on foreign players...

13. I'm stumped..... all the Leagues have been renamed and all the teams are there? Like Manchester United is in Brazil, as are AC Milan and Real Madrid and all the rest? Yet the squads are half empty and there is a limit on foreign players?

vCash
    Everything else is fine and normal. But the squads are empty and i can only sign brazilian players

vCash
    What about a save file.. would requesting a save file form one that works resolve things?

vCash
    Any plans for another Xmas release of this excelent idea?
    Had so much fun with my Basel save...

17. Maybe..... my USB drive recently became corrupt and I had all my USA and Mexico patch stuff on there and it's lost... so I've been too annoyed to think about patching more.... but I might do this one as it was pretty fun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    Maybe..... my USB drive recently became corrupt and I had all my USA and Mexico patch stuff on there and it's lost... so I've been too annoyed to think about patching more.... but I might do this one as it was pretty fun
    Gutted man, I was really looking forward to your usa patch.... That's a bummer dude sorry man

vCash
    Maybe..... my USB drive recently became corrupt and I had all my USA and Mexico patch stuff on there and it's lost... so I've been too annoyed to think about patching more.... but I might do this one as it was pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by edcrowley100 View Post
    Gutted man, I was really looking forward to your usa patch.... That's a bummer dude sorry man
    +1

20. I have a partly finished USA version on my computer.... if I get motivated I'll finish it and release it

And ya I'll probably do the Brazil one if I can find my notes

vCash
    Get yourself a dropbox and/or google drive account mate, very handy for storing stuff like this

22. I know but I do a lot of patch work when I have free time at the office and can't access drop box or similar sites from there...

vCash
    I suppose if I was a coding genius I could change the structure of the Brazilian league so that it worked like you suggest.... and then after that I'd change the Champions League and Europa League formats to how that are in real life. Then if I still had time I'd make a patch like Tapani did and alter all the other leagues and rules to reflect how they all are in real life as well

Be back in 6 years when I've become a C++ expert and have fixed everything
    Hi Craig, how's that going?

EDIT: (it's 6 years after your above post )

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456